PRO-TECH ROOFING

Founded 1942 • With Angi since June 2010

Installers of Tile & Metal Roofing in all 50 States!...

Patriot Roofing & Construction

Patriot Roofing is a veteran owned and managed company that focuses on quality and the customer experience. Employees are empowered to make changes or corrections to insure the customers' satisfaction and provide a hassle-free quality experience. The owner of Patriot Roofing worked for 20 years with the largest roofing contractor in North America, but when the corporate influence began affecting his clients and employees, he decided it was time to start his own company in which he could better control the experience of both. As an Army Infantry veteran, the owner strives to install the values of honor, discipline and hard work within his team to separate us from the others and provide a reliable service that customers can put their trust in. An individual's home is their castle and, big or small, should be treated as such! It is our goal to turn every one of our clients into a referral. We are not perfect and do make mistakes from time to time, but it is our pledge to: 1) Quickly make things right for the homeowner...and 2) To use those mistakes as a learning tool for the entire team. We only use in-house crews and labor and the Patriot Roofing team is well versed in all types of roofing to include: Shingles, Tile, Shake, Low Slope, Steep Slope, Metal, TPO, PVC, EPDM, Roof Repairs, Roof Replacements, Roof Recovers, Roof Inspection Reports, Real Estate Related Roof Projects, Insurance Restoration and Storm Damage. Everyone says they are the best and, unfortunately, the customer never knows for sure until they give some one a try, but if you give Patriot Roofing a try, we can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Offers by Patriot Roofing & Construction on Angi
FORTRESS ROOFING

Fortress Roofing was founded in 1992 and is Utah's premier roofing contractor.

Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting

Master Elite Installer For GAF Make the Best Roofing Decision for Your Home Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting is a fully licensed, bonded and insured contracting company with more than 30 years of experience in all phases of residential, commercial, industrial roofing, and structural repairs. We are family owned and operated. We proudly serve the entire Wasatch Front and Park City areas. Protect Your Most Valuable Investment — Your Roof Safety, security, warmth… all starts with a solid roof over your head. You have a lot of decisions to make when it is time to re-roof your property. We will meet with you to evaluate your roof, answer all of your questions and concerns, and design the best roofing solution for you. We will take the necessary time to explain your options, help you consider all the factors, and find the solution that best meets your expectations, budget, and needs. Our roofing specialists will teach you the pros and cons of different materials and systems so that you can make an informed decision about your investment.

09/23/2016

Rod was very efficient and gave me the information I needed about potential sources of leaks and problems. He should more knowledge than any other roofer I'd dealt with about the construction of tile roofs.

Description of Work
Tile roof inspection

08/21/2015

In all conversations with them their primary concern/intent was that anything wrong would not be covered by warranty. They did agree to look at it. A couple days later I got their call and they said they were close by and would be there in 10 minutes. Unfortunately, I was across town and could not possibly arrive back at the house for 20 minutes or so. They would not agree to wait for me there so ...

Description of Work
Barr tile roofed mother-in-law's house in 2010 after sister & brother in-law stripped and repaired underlayment. While staying there recently we noticed what appeared to be water coming from under the drip cap in one area. We called to have them look at it and fix it as we figured it should be under warranty.

10/13/2014

See above explanation for part. We were sent the wrong metal for part of the roofing. Having to adjust

Description of Work
Gave bid but the cost of the installation was to high so we just had them make the tile for us. It took 1 1/2 months from initial contact to the delivery of the tile. We took a trip to the location to get the building materials. They loaded it on the trailer but we nearly lost the whole load on the freeway because of the way it was loaded. It wasn't a very good experience! We haven't finished the installation of the tile yet.

07/29/2014

I have an absolutely beautiful roof from Bartile installed by Chris Amundson from Amundson roofing. I love the product and the finish look. Chris Amundson in an absolutely amazing roofer. He is effecient, incredibly hardworking, detail oriented and will make certain the job is done to perfection. He flew back in town to fix an issue related to a skylight that needed attention. When originally inst...

Description of Work
Supplied the bartile and connected me with Amundson Roofing in Reno for an installation in Virginia

06/03/2014

They did a really good job. They gave us a good bid however they were not cheap but they gave me quality work.

Description of Work
I used Pro-Tech Roofing to do some roofing.

12/31/2013

We have a bartile roof installed over an old shake roof. We had leaking over a dormer. We contacted a number of contractors based off of Angies List reviews. Bartile was the only one willing to do this work without replacing the entire northside of the roof (about $8K worth of work). For a small job, the company was responsive. We had to proactively call when they didn't show at their scheduled time only to find they moved the date. They also billed us twice (charging our card twice) and asked us to sort it out with the card company. All this said, the work has held up well with moderate ice already on the roof this year. We will definitely give these guys a look when we roof in 5 years time.

Description of Work
Re-roofed a section over the dormer.

05/21/2013

The company was good to work with. They worked with us from a distance through email and phone and arranged to have the work done while my husband was in town. They matched the color of the tile being replaced. The job was done well.

Description of Work
Replace bartile roof on a home we own in Bountiful that is currently rented and we live in another state.

09/05/2012

I think this is a reputable company with an excellent product. However, I regret not visiting the showroom or requesting more than a single tile of the color/design of the bartile. I drove by a couple of houses in my area where the company had installed roofs, but they were larger, two story houses, with high pitched detailed roofs. I have a rambler. Are exterior designers available in Utah? I wish I would have used one. Or, how about a software program that shows how the product will look on the home, is that an option? I did express my desire to put the roof tile sample on the roof but was told it wouldn't help the decision process. The color I finally selected looked different to me when it was installed (lighter) and I was told it will even lighten up as it ages. I would have also selected a different design. I think bartile takes on a different appearance depending on the slope, style, and size of the roof. When I realized the color/design was not aesthetically appealing to me, it was too late to start over. The roofers are fast. Communicaton with them was a problem for me. I called and asked if the installation could be stopped until I met with someone. After expressing my disappointment in the look of the roof, the owner took some time to show us some completed projects and said he would remove the roofing at his cost, approximately $7,000, if I wanted to select a different color/design and start over. I just couldn't spend an additional $7,000, so I am hiring a professional painter to change the exterior appearance of my house to better match my new roof. When I drive into my garage I keep my eyes down because I think I made a costly mistake in the selection process of this product. I would advise others to see a completed roof on a home that is of a similar size and design, not just a picture and single sample tile, before making a final decision.

Description of Work
Old roofing removed, down to the plywood, with the complete installation of a new bartile roof.

05/08/2012

I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Pro-Tech Roofing to do a full tear out of my old roof then replace the roof due to wind damage.

Category roofer

Tile & Metal Roofing installation and repair.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available