Pendleton Construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2009

880 Island View Dr

Centerville, UT 84014

We are a full service Remodeling and Design team in business for thirty years Headed by Robert Pendleton licensed, insured, bonded Utah B100 General Contractor #231130-5501. we use licensed and insured sub-Contractors for the trades that we do not specialize in. we are a family company with three full time employees and offer free estimates any time and warranty our work....

10/05/2021

marilyn R.

We are still in the process but everything is going well and looking awesome. Thank You! Mr Pendleton and sub contractors. Your the best!!

Description of Work
Cement, windows, electrical, remodeling, plumbing, siding

Category appliance repair,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,fireplaces,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

08/24/2016

Craig E.

Things on the project went very well, we added several items to the original bid and still completed it in a timely manner. All of the workers that were on the project were very nice and willing to work with the changes we made along the way. The quality of work was very high!

Description of Work
Complete main floor remodel, removed walls, vaulted ceilings, new Kitchen, new exterior sliding doors, new patio with sub floor, new exterior patio railings.

Category ceramic tile,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,fireplaces,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

11/16/2015

David A.

It didn't go. I'm only typing words here because the review submission form requires an entry in this field.

Description of Work
Nothing. After multiple attemps to come to a mutually agreeable time to meet, we were unable to make this happen. The one appointment we had set up, they never showed up. I was later told that the design guy was out of town that week. They are either too busy or too understaffed to accomodate their Angies List clients. Ultimately my purchase was refunded, so at least I'm not out any money.

Category home remodeling

The customer changed our appointment four different times.I told him to get his coupon money back from Angie,and that we were no longer interested in working with him.

09/01/2015

Blake C.

Pendleton Construction was the General contractor for my complete kitchen remodel. The main issue we had was with his sub contractors that were poor in their delivery and execution of their projects from the drywall, electrical and most importantly the cabinets.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

I have been remodeling for over thirty five years and have never had a negative review on a kitchen remodel until now.The customer was a interior designer and of course new more about remodeling than me and my subcontractors.The customer made it very difficult for my subcontractors to do their job by hanging over them and questioning there work.I had four subs that didnt want to come back to finish there work.If you read the rest of our reviews you will see that we have straight A's in the kitchens that we have completed.These are the same subcontractors that I used in all my A reviews.

06/30/2015

Janice N.

They were to follow up in about 1.5 to 2 weeks with a design as described in the "Big Deal". It has now been almost 6 weeks and I still have not received my design or estimate for the work to be done. They said that they were backed up with work, but it would be nice to get a call or e-mail saying they were still working on the design and give me an estimate on when I can get it. I can't schedule anything for my bath until I get more information and an estimate.

Description of Work
I purchased a design for my kitchen with a "Big Deal". I want to do some changes in the future but my priority is my master bath. Besides discussing with me ideas on rearranging the kitchen with layout and materials, they also kindly did the same for my master bath. They were to follow up in about 1.5 to 2 weeks with a design as described in the "Big Deal".

Category home builders

12/04/2014

Lainy R.

What sweethearts! The guy assessed the situation and got more people as I wanted more work done. I was so impressed with the time he spent at my home. He’s a decent man, kind, and has an eye for detail. He was wonderful and delightful to work with. I look forward to working with him in the future as we had to put the project on the back burner due to health reasons.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for a custom kitchen design with measurements and full set of plans!

Category remodeling,home remodeling

08/23/2014

THOMAS H.

We responded to an Angie's List "special deal" according to which this company would come to our home and give us computerized drawings of how we could remodel a room, for $49. We paid the $49 up front, they came and looked at the room for about 25 minutes, then left, saying they'd be in touch after generating the drawings. That was about three months ago and we've never heard from then again.

Description of Work
Came to our home and looked at the guest kitchen we hope to remodel. Promised to provide computer-generated renderings of some layouts but never followed through.

08/05/2014

Leila D.

It went well. They worked with me because I had some problems. They listened to what I said and put in what I asked for. They gave me reasons why I wouldn’t want something that wouldn’t work in the design.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for a custom kitchen and bathroom design with complete 3D renderings.

06/08/2014

Ron J.

We decided not to remodel the kitchen but would use them in the future. They gave us the plans they made which had some really good ideas.

Description of Work
Helped us pick out cabinets and flooring and gave us an overall price

05/12/2014

Mary R.

The contractor and architect were on time and very professional. A couple of days later I had a rendering of possibilities!

Description of Work
The company came out to map my strangely laid out kitchen. Some sense of order was made of the plans.

Cutting Edge Cabinetry

Are you looking to put beautiful custom cabinets in your home, bathroom, kitchen, or garage? Cutting Edge Cabinetry offers gorgeous custom cabinets to the Ogden, Utah area. If you want a cabinet maker who is experienced, Cutting Edge Cabinetry is your best choice. We have been providing custom cabinetry to the Ogden area for over 20 years. At Cutting Edge Cabinetry, we are always looking out for our clients. With superior service and quality workmanship, it is clear that Cutting Edge Cabinetry is your best choice for custom cabinetry. Call today!

GM Professional Painting

Patch McAdams

We specialize in drywall and sheet rock installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Remodeling, Room Additions, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Tile, Decks, & Garages.