Brigham Heating and Cooling, Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2012

For over 30 years, Brigham Heating and Cooling, Inc. has been servicing the HVAC needs of the Brigham City and Box Elder County areas. A fully licensed and insured company, we do it all, from repairs to installations, residential to commercial. Our company's strength lies in our many years of experience, the high standard we set for our quality staff, and our unfaltering dedication to our customer's satisfaction. For over two generations we have kept these ideals at the forefront of our company!...

Bgreen

Here at B Green, our goal is to offer you quality, efficient service from our team of experts, guaranteeing you safe and healthy air quality in your home . We know how important it is to have a beautiful and clean environment, and we are committed to providing the best cleaning services in Utah. We employ only the most experienced, highly trained employees to assess and clean your ducts, using state of the art technology that will rid your ducts of dust, dirt, allergens and other unwanted residues.

Utah's Best Home Pros

We are a team that specializes in all of your heating and air, electrical, and duct cleaning needs. We offer some great financing options, warranties, rebates, tax credits on new installations. Our service technicians our available 24/7, 365 days a year. There is no job too little or too big for our team. We handle: Furnace and air conditioner repairs, design, and installation Mini split repair and installation Duct work design, installation, and repair Electrical panel and sub panel upgrades or repairs Installation and repair of light fixtures, outlets, ceiling fans Installation of dedicated lines for RV's, electric cars, hot tubs Permanent outdoor holiday lighting Duct cleaning and Dryer vent cleaning

Performance Air

We can take care of all of your heating and air conditioning needs.

07/09/2015

Description of Work
They installed a new furnace and air conditioner, removed swamp cooler, and put in a new return in the basement. We bought good quality parts and they follow all the certifications, but it was expensive. The new air conditioner is working good.

06/04/2015

Description of Work
Installed new furnace

04/22/2014

11/06/2012

The overall experience was awful. Mr. Simcox spent more time badmouthing his competition that he did working on my furnace and he still charged me an outrageous price for something his crew did.

Description of Work
Brigham Heating serviced my furnace in late December 2011. I asked them to give an estimate to add central air conditioning to my furnace unit and they came and looked at it and gave me an estimate in April 2012. On May 7th, they installed my central air. Just before the A/C was installed, my furnace was working perfectly (remember, they serviced it in December). After the A/C was installed, it didn't get cold enough to turn the furnace back on. The A/C worked perfectly all summer and I never found the need to even enter the room where the furnace/AC was. On October 18th, it got cold enough to turn the furnace back on and I had no heat. It only blew out cold air. I called Brigham Heating on 10-19-12 thinking they probably just left something unconnected for the furnace when they instaled the A/C in May. I called Robert Simcox, owner of Brigham Heating early on 10-19-12. He arrived promptly and told me that the valve that connects the gas line to the furnace was broken. He said that a broken valve is almost unheard of in his line of work. He said the valve "rarely ever breaks" but he could fix it. I had an appointment that day and asked my sister to come over and stay until he was done. Even after I told him I had to leave for an appointment, he spent at least 20 minutes badmouthing all of the other heating and A/C businesses in Brigham. He went on and on telling me how dishonest every other competitor in town was and how he was probably the only honest Heating and A/C business in town. My sister called me later to tell me that she wrote the check out for $222.50 for the broken valve. I almost fainted. My furnace worked perfectly until my A/C was installed on May 7. I didn't even enter the furnace room after the installation. The valve certainly didn't break itself. It's obvious that his crew broke the gas valve when they installed the A/C unit in May. I told him I didn't think I should have to pay for something that his crew obviously broke when they installed the A/C but I have not heard back from him since then. He has not offered an explanation or a refund.

07/19/2012

We have a 2 storey house and it took about an hour for them to check. They did professional work at reasonable cost.

Description of Work
We used Brigham Heating & Cooling Inc. They did check on our furnace and air conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning System Installation And Repair, Heating Unit Installation And Repair, Furnace Installation And Replacement, Ventilation System Installation, Heat Pump Installation And Repair, Duct Work, Cleaning & Maintenance, Furnace Cleaning, System Cleaning, Custom Work, Estimates, Repairs & Replacements, Inspections, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available