D's Enterprise Air Condition & Heating

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2010

PO Box 278

Wylie, TX 75098

We are a family owned and operated Air Condition and Heating Company. We service and repair all makes and model air condition and heating systems. If you have a question about a brand please give us a call. We are fully licensed and insured. We offer both residential and commercial service and repairs. We also offer Service Agreements....

07/27/2016

Jordan L.

They did an excellent job. They took time to explain the process and helped me navigate the insurance waters.

Description of Work
Complete removal and install of an A/C unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/10/2012

Carolyn G.

I'm 70 and live alone and have complicated health issues so having my AC stop working is a real problem for me. This company had done work for my daughter, who lives in Murphy, and she recommended them very highly. I called them late in the afternoon of the second day without AC, explained my situation and waited for them to call me back. Theresa did so, almost immediately, and told me the crew was working but would get here as soon as possible. David and Bernard arrived and after a long, hot day, cheerfully made the repairs and left me in comfort. I cannot recommend this company too highly. Their kindness, professionalism and good natures make an uncomfortable situation so much better.

Description of Work
The company arrived, checked my system, explained that a capacitor in the unit had failed, replaced it, thoroughly cleaned the coils outside, set my thermostat so I wouldn't put too much of a burden on the AC when it came back on and left.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

The Chimney Sweep

The Chimney Sweep has been serving Allen, Plano, Richardson, Dallas, and surrounding cities since 1980. We help ensure the safety of your home and loved ones. We offer the best tools and technology to keep your fireplace in excellent condition. We also offer quality products that will keep your chimney in tip-top shape. Our staff knows chimneys from the inside-out, so you can count on us giving you the best tips on keeping your chimney charming, clean and safe.

Dryer Vent Wizard of Plano

We get the lint out and get the job Done Right! We provide specialized dryer vent services, including vent installation, cleaning, repair, rerouting, and inspection. We are dedicated to keeping your dryer running efficiently and your home or business safe from dryer vent fires! With the Done Right Promise, it's not done, until it's done right!

Fresh Air Duct Cleaning

Fresh Air Duct Cleaning focuses on quality and customer service through state-of-the-art technology and experienced professionals. Our technicians are highly trained and knowledgeable on industry standards. They are sure to follow NADCA specifications to ensure your home's air ducts are free of common indoor air contaminants.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available

HVAC, air condition, heating, dryer vent cleaning, HVAC service agreements, air condition, residential and commercial, replace or repair duct for air condition, service and repair all brands air condition and heating

duct cleaning