Bright Star Construction

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2012

3510 Stonewall Rd

Wylie, TX 75098

Bright Star Construction's goal is to deliver a quality finished renovation, remodel or addition in a timely manner within a clients budget. •To perform for our clients the highest level of quality construction services at fair, responsible and market competitive prices. •To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our clients, suppliers, subcontractors and all professional associates . •To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes....

10/30/2014

sabina I.

I had kitchen and floor remodel by Regino from Bright Star Construction. The project was left unfinished and the contract was abandoned shortly after I paid in full. They scratched the new floors they installed in several places along with some wall damage. The kitchen bench never got built and the door never got put up (over about $1000.00 loss). There was an additional loss of about $1000.00 worth of damages to personal items. Regino said I had to pay in full about half way through the project, I agreed thinking it would speed things along, but it seemed to have the opposite effect in my opinion with loss of communication, quality of work, and professionalism. At this point it be nice to get at least reimbursed the money owed to me for the kitchen and door. I filed a complaint with BBB in hopes of some resolution, I have heard nothing yet, and next steps might have to be court. I do have timeline pictures, videos, and recorded conversations. I was left with an unfinished project and loss of money.

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen, install new floors, paint, remove popcorn ceiling.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

09/22/2014

Scott B.

. This was a homeowner's claim. Wish I could show pictures, but I don't see an option. Wood flooring in bedrooms, hall and living room had to be replace. Damage caused by improper a/c installation. There was also damage to sheet rock on one wall of my bedroom, and the opposite wall in my daughter's bedroom. There are gaps in the wood flooring, improper cuts on the crown molding they replaced, they damaged the DVR for my security cameras, damages HDMI cables hooked up to my TV and components connected to it (expensive cables from Best Buy). I filed a complaint with the BBB, it was closed unresolved. Regino promised me he would pay the contractor that did the faux finish in my bedroom to fix the issues. The contractor came out, looked at everything, and concluded it was sloppy work, and that the issues with the flooring was not a problem with the flooring, but rather the installation. He was waiting on Regino to pay him what he owed him, which was in arrears. I have not heard from him since. My advice: don't ever tell contractors the money is coming from the insurance company.

Description of Work
Repair water damage due to improper a/c installation.

Category drywall

11/01/2012

Sandy S.

The painting over-all was superb. Men were well organized, removed furniture and completed work on time. Bedroom floor went well without incident and resembles well the hard wood throughout the rest of the house. Bathroom was a work in progress. Although there was an original plan, it changed daily as some of the tile choices did not work in real life. Sub had to design installation of antique foreign light fixtures. There were a number of specialty finishes and although there were some "burbs" the sub stayed with the job, some plumbing plumbing problems delayed the job but the finished product is a showstopper. Sub has design help which was so important to this project. She was a lifesaver when measuring up problems that were unanticipated. Sub is a complete professional and only wants a perfect product and a happy customer, as long as it takes. I appreciated sticking with a difficult project. Sometimes everything has to stop and one needs to step back to make the best decision. I am very happy with the results. As a contractor myself, always have a bottom line expense, timetable, and help your sub to be successful when possible.

Description of Work
The subcontractor painted my living room, bedroom and dining room. Rooms all had vaulted ceilings and had not been painted in 20+ years. Popcorn ceiling was removed as well. Sub installed vinyl wood flooring in the bedroom. Sub remodeled my second bath in Asian decor. (Homeowner bought all materials)

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,garage builders,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

J Lovett construction

Total Air Control

Tru Blu Pool Renovations

Tru Blu has been one of the largest pool renovators serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex for 28 years! We DO NOT service pools, build pools, or sell retail like many other companies. We are a “Tru” renovation specialist, specializing in new plastering, tile and rock work, and deck resurfacing and pouring. Pool renovations is not one of the things we do, it is the only thing we do. Tru Blu is family owned and operated. You will have the owner's personal cell phone number should you need anything before, during or years after the job is completed. We offer quality work at a reasonable price. Why call a jack of all trades when you can have a specialist? Call now for a free estimate.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal

Bright Star Construction can build it, fix it, or improve it, from your foundation to your roof....GUARANTEED! Bathroom and kitchen remodels, additions or improvements, inside or outside. We use only licensed and insured sub-contractors that are chosen for their professionalism and pride in their trade's skills. We invite you to browse our website at www.RBrightStarConstruction.com and learn all about us! Serving the Dallas Metroplex.

Pool construction