American Irrigation & Landscape Company

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2011

Our Mission As one of the leading landscape and irrigation companies in North Texas, our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality of service, not only in materials but also in our workmanship, while enhancing the beauty and value of your home. Company Profile We are a full-service irrigation and landscape company. We offer most of the outdoor services around your home including: Sprinkler System Installation, Sprinkler Repairs, Fencing, Retaining Walls, Drainage, Lot Leveling, and Landscape Design / Installation. We have been in business since 1989 and have maintained our face-to-face customer service policy. We want you to KNOW who's working for you....

ALL CRAFT EXPRESS

ALL CRAFT EXPRESS WE ARE A GROUP OF SPECIALISTS IN THE AREA OF CONSTRUCTION AND INTEGRAL MAINTENANCE OF PROPERTY WHERE OUR MAIN STANDARDS ARE THE QUALITY THE ORDER COMMITMENT AND SERVICE   ALL OUR CLIENTS PHONE: 9724649876

Hummingbird Landscape Solutions

Full service landscape design and build company. Outdoor construction, landscape lighting, irrigation contractor.

Offers by Hummingbird Landscape Solutions on Angi
Foundation & Concrete Services

Foundation and Concrete Services specializes in the repair of slab and pier and beam foundations for residential and commercial properties in Dallas-Fort Worth. We also offer drainage correction, install surface and French drains. We Perform a Thorough, No-Cost Foundation Evaluation (for property owners). When you call Foundation and concrete services, rest assured that a properly trained evaluator will be dispatched to your house or commercial property. A Foundation and Concrete Services evaluator will look at the signs of Foundation problems, structure, age, and the complex interaction of the structure with its environment. Only when all of these factors are taken into account is it possible to develop a proper foundation repair plan that draws upon the best combination of repair methods, including various underpinning methods, drainage solutions and root barriers. Foundation and Concrete Services always recommends that an Engineering report be prepared by a Registered Professional Engineer. An Engineer's Pre and Post Repair Reports define the repair plan Including type of pier, pier placement and validation that all repairs were performed repair in accordance with strict engineering standards and applicable municipal building codes. We recommend a Professional Engineer’s certification in conjunction with every job we perform, and all methods of foundation repair employed comply with HUD, FHA, VA and 203K lending requirements and local regulations. Our goal will always be to provide accurate and timely evaluations and if necessary, appropriate repair plans and professional installations. High standards of professional ethics and morality are key elements when Foundation and Concrete Services evaluates, repairs and warranties a foundation repair job. Additionally, the company has extensive liability insurance to protect our clients. Proof of Insurance is available upon request. We accept Visa, Master Card & AMEX & offer 3rd party financing to qualifying applicants. We offer discounts if paid in cash so whether you’re buying, selling or refinancing and in need of repairs, FCS Foundation and Concrete Services is here for all your foundation and drainage correction needs. Additional email - joaquin@foundationandconcrete.net. Additional DBA - Foundation & Concrete Services. Additional contact names - Rogelio Duenas , Rodrigo Duenas

Offers by Foundation & Concrete Services on Angi

11/06/2017

The technician arrived on time. He had to use a metal detector to find the various valves that are buried in my front lawn. He finally found the one that was defective and replaced it.

Description of Work
I had a broken sprinkler valve, and it was causing one sprinkler to leak into the street.

09/29/2017

They were good. Everything worked out well. They were prompt, professional and did a good job. I recall my interactions being good. No problems at all. The sprinkler system works good.

Description of Work
They did a tune-up for my sprinkler system.

09/27/2017

The work was done. I was charged what I considered a price way beyond what I expected. I was never given an invoice and the work down was over and above what the 59.95 purchased. Total expenses to me was closer to $230. Because of that I will not use that service again.

Description of Work
They came to do a walk through of my system. A broken head had to be dug up and replaced.

09/13/2017

Overall I was happy with the end result and the price paid. That is the most important and based on that I would recommend and hire them again. However, punctuality and communication need serious improvement. Our technician had to make three visits because he was consistently an hour or more late each time. One appointment he missed completely due to being over scheduled. I am not sure if this is ...

Description of Work
Repair work to sprinkler system. New heads and electrical work

08/07/2017

Service was completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
1 valve replaced

Category irrigation systems

Sprinkler Systems, Sprinkler Repairs, Landscaping, Sprinkler System CAD Designs, Tree Service, and Exterior Holiday Decorating

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa