Oldmixon Electrical Contracting LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2010

OEC has been in business since 1984 and is family owned and operated. We service the greater Austin area with timely and cost effective service and solutions and look forward to your call....

ACB Services Home Improvement

ACB Services are full service Spring Branch, TX Home Remodelers who take pride in a job well done. We settle for nothing but the best in order to deliver unbeatable service.

CT Services

Residential, commercial, and industrial electrical contractors focusing on panel upgrades and complete home re-wiring. We have a rapid response to your electrical needs. Experienced Master Electrician.

Jon Wayne Service Company

We are proud to be San Antonio's largest residential heating and air conditioning contractor. From the moment you call until the job is done, our goal is your 100% satisfaction. If the job is not done right, we will make it right.

02/25/2015

Lindy H.

Description of Work
They've done several jobs for me - mostly updating lighting fixtures. They are really nice, do a good job, and I've been very pleased with the firm.

10/28/2014

Michael C.

06/07/2013

JAMES B.

We have giant ceilings and we had our lights go out. He fixed them and did a great job. He was really nice. My husband was really pleased because he came right out. Nobody else would come out. We have 20 foot ceilings and he had to climb up and fix the sockets. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
We last used Oldmixon Electrical Contracting about 6 months ago.

11/10/2012

JAMES B.

I have always been satisfied with Mike's work and would recommend him to other's and wouldn't hesitate to hire him again for any electrical work.

Description of Work
Mike Oldmixon repaired 2 recessed lights in a 20 foot ceiling. He is very professional and his prices are quite fair. This is the 3rd time in the last 5 years that I have hired Oldmixon Electrical and I have always been happy with their work. Previously he installed a 30 amp outlet so I could hookup my motor home. He also installed a ceiling fan on my 20 foot ceiling.

Category electrician

Any Residential Electrical Contracting Including Service Calls, New Construction, Renovations & Remodels. Also Light Commercial Electrical Services