Breegle Abbey Carpet & Floor

Founded 1947 • With Angi since August 2010

2213 Grant Street

Wichita Falls, TX 76309

Since 1947 Breegle's has been a staple in North Texas communities, offering a Free Measure and Estimate and a wide variety of building products, and installation services. We cater to a range of clientele from large commercial jobs to residential kitchen, bath, and home remodels. Our products offered include: commercial & residential carpet, granite, marble, quartz & laminate counter tops, ceramic, porcelain & natural stone tile, luxury vinyl & sheet vinyl flooring, hardwood & laminate flooring, premium wallpaper, Hunter Douglas blinds & shutters, and cabinet & door hardware. To ensure that you get the top quality installation, we have floor-covering specialists that are certified by the International Certified Floor Covering Installers Association, and we offer our Professional Artisans of trade with many years of installation experience with the products offered.We service the greater Wichita Falls area and southern Oklahoma, including Lawton, OKC, Vernon, Electra, Walters, Altus, Throckmorton, Archer City, Olney, Seymour, Graham, Bowie, Henrietta, Jacksboro, and Nocona....

08/29/2016

Virginia M.

Description of Work
I had flooring installed. It started to separate after a year. They agreed to replace it. They did, but no care for the floorboards the removed or the trim. Horrible job. They came back and did a lack luster job reinstalling floorboards and trim. Most of the trim T the doors has come unglued and the quarter round trim has chips and chunks out of it!! I gave up on them !! I will have to pay for someone else to finish the job. I WILL send them bill!

Category flooring contractor

Dear Valued Angie's List Customers, We strive to satisfy all our customers. This job was installed in April of 2011. We were able have the manufacturer replace the laminate in March of 2016. If you would like to know the details, please call David or Bobby and we will explain. I believe we have responded to Ms. [Member Name Removed] well above the grade received.

03/13/2016

Paula S.

Description of Work
Excellent work, handled in a timely manner, worked with my other contractors on scheduling each type of construction for a full kitchen remodel.

12/03/2015

Don B.

10/21/2015

Stephanie A.

Description of Work
Bathroom floor tile.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

09/23/2015

David G.

Description of Work
They assisted us in buying tile for the house. Great cooperation in allowing us to take tons of samples to our home as needed.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

05/04/2015

Donald B. B.

The tile contractor that Breegle Abbey recommended was top notch. They worked with him to provide all of the required materials in a timely fashion. The service and prices were great. The quality was great.

Description of Work
Provided materials to repair my tile floor and recommended a tile contractor to provide the labor.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

01/10/2015

VICKI D.

It was fabulous. They installed and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Install Carpet and Hardwood.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

10/08/2014

Jerry L.

Description of Work
The place to go for countertop and flooring ideas. Fast, friendly, helpful staff.

09/17/2013

Kitty T.

Breegles is a fine company that has proven itself over the years in Wichita Falls. They have competent and knowledgeable staff who are truly honest and helpful. Their products are quality and they stand behind them.

Description of Work
Helped select tile and wood flooring. Helped suggest installers.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

07/12/2013

william B.

They are very straightforward and all of their workers were very professional. They were willing to work around my schedule and were on time. This company did a good job.

Description of Work
I used Breegle Abbey Carpet & Floor to install hardwood floors in my living room and hallway.

04/07/2013

Karla D.

I chose another vendor due to the inability to get the quote requested without multiple calls, emails, voicemails. I will add when I was at the store, the gentleman that helped me and carried the samples to my car was the only positive experience I had with business

Description of Work
Apparently they don't need the money or the business. Responsiveness was pitiful.

01/09/2013

Joe & Lezlie S.

We visited their showroom and asked for prices on about 3 different hardwood floor products. They were very helpful in answering all of our questions. After looking at the quotes for having the flooring installed, we decided to save some money by purchasing the products from them and doing the installation by ourselves. It was a LOT of hard work! We went back to Breegle with questions about 2 times & they were very courteous in answering all of our questions & offering suggestions for the parts of the job we had difficulties with. We took much longer to install our floor than they would have taken. We have been VERY HAPPY with the product we purchased from them, and pleased when we finished installing our new floor. BUT, if we have another room done...we would have them install it. Although we saved money by doing the install ourselves, it would be worthwhile to pay them to do the install next time!

Description of Work
We purchased hardwood flooring & supplies from them. We installed the glue-down hardwood flooring in our den & hallway.

10/30/2012

Virginia M.

This company, their staff and installers were amazing! They did a beautiful job and I highly recommend them! I couldn't have found a better company to do this work.

Description of Work
Breegle installed wood floors in my living room, den, and all hallways.

05/25/2012

MARIE W.

They do both commercial and residential carpeting and flooring. They were excellent and I loved everything about them. They were very professional and very punctual. They moved my furniture and the service receipt for this was minimal. They set it back up after they are done exactly the way I wanted them to. The staff was excellent and pretty efficient. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Breegle Home Decorating Center for carpet installation.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

03/26/2012

JoAnn C.

I use them quite often, they are courteous, have adequate products, and they are responsive to problems.

Description of Work
I used Breegle Building Products, Inc. in October of last year.

03/02/2012

don C.

They just got it to the wall and started it all over. The price surprised me as it was less than what I had anticipated. The quality of work was superb. They have been here for 50 years and good companies can always find customers even in a bad economy. Their people who worked were all good.

Description of Work
Four years ago I used Breegle Home Decorating Ctr to do a total remodel of our bathrooms. We had new toilets, tubs, showers, vanities, and sinks

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

07/06/2011

Virginia M.

Truly great experience with professionals!! Look forward to my next project with them.

Description of Work
What a wonderful company! I had wood floors installed in my living room, family room and all my hallways. David, with Breegle, handled the sale and their subcontractor, Mike, did the install. From beginning to end, this was a wonderful experience! Everything went like clockwork. Fabulous product and amazing workmanship!! I have a circular fireplace with a raised hearth. The installation of the wood at the fireplace is so amazing! It looks like the floor was lain and then, on top, was placed the fireplace!! Great company, great staff and amazing contractors! Planning to do my baths and kitchens with this company, since they are full service!

05/24/2011

Cecil Y.

Overall excellent. Arrived right on time, worked steadily and completed an excellent job. It looks great.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet flooring from kitchen and installed new linolium flooring.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Expo Home Improvement

Since 2006, we've specialized in Bath and Shower Remodels, Window and Door Replacements, and Insulation for your home. As a local company, it is our pleasure to offer only the best products and solutions, because we know the heart of every Texan home, is a family. Your new home improvement project should be a great experience! So choose a trusted contractor you know you can count on! Over 15,000 Texan Families have trusted us with their home renovations. Give us a call today! M-39963

Zintex Remodeling Group

Zintex Remodeling Group offers complete bathroom remodeling services, including tub to shower conversions, walk in shower replacement and bathtub replacement! If you are looking for the best team for bathroom remodeling in the DFW Metro area, Wichita Falls, Abilene, San Angelo, Midland/Odessa, Amarillo, Killeen and North Austin markets, you can count on our professionals to make quick work of your renovation project, while doing an extremely high quality job. Give us a call to learn more about our remodels and get a free estimate today!

Offers by Zintex Remodeling Group on Angi
    Kitchell Construction

We are a repair and remodeling contracting company. We have been in business since 1998 and have successfully completed over 500 projects to our customers' satisfaction. We can do it all ... just give us a call. There is no project too large to too small for us to do. Customers fondly call me "Bob the Builder" because "we can fix it; YES, WE CAN!". I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE REQUESTS I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESPOND TO OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS. Currently I am recovering from radiation treatments for Prostate Cancer and I am not running at "full throttle". My ability to focus and concentrate as well as my endurance level has be sorely affected. My Oncologists has assured me that the radiation killed the cancer and it will not reappear of show up somewhere else in my body. However, the down side is that it may take up to a year for me to be back to normal. That being said, I have a waiting list that will keep both of my crews busy for the next 8 months. If you are willing to wait, I will be happy to make an appointment to look at your proposed project, get your ideas on what you want done and then give you a bid. BE BLESSED! STAY SAFE! WEAR A MASK AND USE HAND SANITIZER!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    8.25

Sales and Installation of building products such as; commercial & residential carpet, granite, marble, quartz & laminate counter tops, ceramic, porcelain & natural stone tile, luxury vinyl & sheet vinyl flooring, hardwood & laminate flooring, premium wallpaper, Hunter Douglas blinds & shutters, and cabinet & door hardware.

N/A