Breegle Abbey Carpet & Floor

Founded 1947 • With Angi since August 2010

Since 1947 Breegle's has been a staple in North Texas communities, offering a Free Measure and Estimate and a wide variety of building products, and installation services. We cater to a range of clientele from large commercial jobs to residential kitchen, bath, and home remodels. Our products offered include: commercial & residential carpet, granite, marble, quartz & laminate counter tops, ceramic, porcelain & natural stone tile, luxury vinyl & sheet vinyl flooring, hardwood & laminate flooring, premium wallpaper, Hunter Douglas blinds & shutters, and cabinet & door hardware. To ensure that you get the top quality installation, we have floor-covering specialists that are certified by the International Certified Floor Covering Installers Association, and we offer our Professional Artisans of trade with many years of installation experience with the products offered.We service the greater Wichita Falls area and southern Oklahoma, including Lawton, OKC, Vernon, Electra, Walters, Altus, Throckmorton, Archer City, Olney, Seymour, Graham, Bowie, Henrietta, Jacksboro, and Nocona....

North Star

We provide the best to better grade flooring solutions, which include carpeting - (indoor and outdoor), hard surface (luxury vinyl plank, engineered hardwood, laminate wood, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, wood looking vinyl flooring-lanolin) Our services and price include free consultation, scheduling, moving furnishings, removing old flooring, floor prep, up to 5 inch baseboards and installation. We are black owned and operated with over 75 years of industry experience. Our value offer includes 75% off on specialty hardwoods and carpeting and 48 - 72hr installation dates on hard surface installs only.

Kitchell Construction

We are a repair and remodeling contracting company. We have been in business since 1998 and have successfully completed over 500 projects to our customers' satisfaction. We can do it all ... just give us a call. There is no project too large to too small for us to do. Customers fondly call me "Bob the Builder" because "we can fix it; YES, WE CAN!". I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE REQUESTS I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESPOND TO OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS. Currently I am recovering from radiation treatments for Prostate Cancer and I am not running at "full throttle". My ability to focus and concentrate as well as my endurance level has be sorely affected. My Oncologists has assured me that the radiation killed the cancer and it will not reappear of show up somewhere else in my body. However, the down side is that it may take up to a year for me to be back to normal. That being said, I have a waiting list that will keep both of my crews busy for the next 8 months. If you are willing to wait, I will be happy to make an appointment to look at your proposed project, get your ideas on what you want done and then give you a bid. BE BLESSED! STAY SAFE! WEAR A MASK AND USE HAND SANITIZER!

05/04/2015

The tile contractor that Breegle Abbey recommended was top notch. They worked with him to provide all of the required materials in a timely fashion. The service and prices were great. The quality was great.

Description of Work
Provided materials to repair my tile floor and recommended a tile contractor to provide the labor.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

01/10/2015

It was fabulous. They installed and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Install Carpet and Hardwood.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/17/2013

Breegles is a fine company that has proven itself over the years in Wichita Falls. They have competent and knowledgeable staff who are truly honest and helpful. Their products are quality and they stand behind them.

Description of Work
Helped select tile and wood flooring. Helped suggest installers.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

07/12/2013

They are very straightforward and all of their workers were very professional. They were willing to work around my schedule and were on time. This company did a good job.

Description of Work
I used Breegle Abbey Carpet & Floor to install hardwood floors in my living room and hallway.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/07/2013

I chose another vendor due to the inability to get the quote requested without multiple calls, emails, voicemails. I will add when I was at the store, the gentleman that helped me and carried the samples to my car was the only positive experience I had with business

Description of Work
Apparently they don't need the money or the business. Responsiveness was pitiful.

Category flooring contractor

Sales and Installation of building products such as; commercial & residential carpet, granite, marble, quartz & laminate counter tops, ceramic, porcelain & natural stone tile, luxury vinyl & sheet vinyl flooring, hardwood & laminate flooring, premium wallpaper, Hunter Douglas blinds & shutters, and cabinet & door hardware.

N/A