A&D Millworks

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2017

A&D Millworks currently serves customers across the United States. It is our desire to renew faith in the ability to purchase quality materials for contractors and home builders, and custom pieces in the eyes of today's consumers. There is a high demand for one-of-a-kind products/lumber at reasonable prices, and we ensure that each consumer is privy to the opportunity of owning an affordable product of true value that will last for generations....

Heger's Tree Service, LLC

Heger's Tree Service, LLC

08/29/2017

It went great! I was able to build it and get it done. My only problem was that some of the wood that I got had some "dead wood" in it that I had to work around. All around great people to work with, definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A&D Millworks custom cut some cedar logs into runners and steps for a staircase. I had it where they left a live edge on the boards. I also had them strip a cedar pole to serve as a support for our building.

CATEGORY custom furniture,garage builders,home builders,woodworking

08/24/2017

Adam was great and made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted out of the trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to large Oak tress milled into 12/4 slabs.

CATEGORY tree service,custom furniture,garage builders,home builders,woodworking

We turn logs into lumber and other custom pieces! Using our trees, or yours, we manufacture true and dimensional, custom-size lumber and siding (live-edge or not). We also make custom mantels, beams, bar tops, cedar rounds, floors, pergolas, custom furniture, serving trays, etc. We also offer hourly sawmill services, and because our sawmill is portable, we can come to you!

We are currently not making rocking chairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal