Reed Doors And Windows

Founded 1991 • With Angi since December 2005

819 Medical Center Blvd

Webster, TX 77598

Additional email - sales@reeddoorworks.com. Additional DBA - Reed Door Works....

07/17/2014

Rodney H.

They don't take credit cards, so it was inconvenient to have to come back another day with a check. The door replacement went fine, but they haven't come back yet to finish the additional work, weather stripping on other doors, they said they would do. I am waiting on a call back about getting the remaining work scheduled. I will edit my review once the remaining work is completed.

Description of Work
They put in a new front door for us.

02/04/2014

Brenda M.

Nothing to say - we walked away rather than do business with this company.

Description of Work
We tried to work with Reed Doors for the second time - and walked away. The owner is quite possibly the most obnoxious business man we've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Sure they have a good reputation for work - but you have to get past the poor treatment and we decided not to subject outselves to his arrogance.

01/12/2013

Sandra D.

It could not have been better. Mr Reed called me every step of the process including giving me the names of the workers that were coming. The installers were efficient. They even made sure that all the glass broken during the break in was cleaned up

Description of Work
We had a break in through a back kitchen door. I called Reed for replacement and they were there and finished within a few hours. Mr Reed went out of his way to find the parts needed and that his professional and courteous workers worked overtime on a Friday afternoon so that we would not have to worry over the weekend. I highly recommend them. And I thank Mr Reed.

12/20/2012

Rae S.

We have used them in the past. They come out and build the door on site. They build the door to fit the space from the previous door. They are reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Most recently, they have installed a completely new front door on our home.

04/24/2012

steve A.

Worry free from start to finish. Tom is an expert in his business and you just know the job will be done to your liking the first time or he will work on it until it is.

Description of Work
We had all of our interior doors replaced with solid wood, stain grade doors and good quality hardware. Tom and his team came in twice to do measurements and then about 30 days later spent 2 days installing. One more trip to make some final adjustments and they were done. Tom Reed is one of the most professional, trustable, likeable guys in the business. He has done several jobs for us over the past 3 or 4 years and I doubt we will ever use anyone else. His work is impeccable and the follow through is 100% reliable.

08/27/2011

Jo A.

Tom Reed discussed the options with me and did some drawings to show me how it would look. We discussed two types of doors and the pros and cons of each. He ordered the set that I chose. He personally did the installation and then worked with the concrete people to ensure that the new patio was correct. He even got additional concrete quotes for me. He took before and after pictures. Everything went smoothly and on schedule.

Description of Work
I had 2 large windows replaced with french doors and side lights. Reed did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them for this type work. They worked with the concrete people to ensure that my new patio was poured to the correct height so that there would not be a large step down from the new door. They rewired the electrical and security wires.

07/22/2011

Suzanne L.

The quality of work was excellent. The price was reasonable for what we got in terms of the quality of product and the installation. I liked their expertise and the information and the counseling that we got throughout the process. We would use him again definitely for any door work.

Description of Work
Reed Doors And Windows did our front door about three to four years ago.

10/05/2010

Diane N.

We didn’t use their services to get the work done. In general, I didn’t like their style. They charged us $45 to come to our house and basically told us that they couldn’t really do what we wanted to do. I found them through the advertisements. They didn’t have any apparent interest in helping us with what we wanted to do. At the very least, often, a contractor will provide a referral if they cannot do the work. They just said it couldn't be done and asked for the $45.

Description of Work
We received an estimate from Reed Doors and Windows about 3 to 4 months ago for installing windows.

02/10/2010

Linda L R.

They were very professional in what they did but their pricing was way out of line. I could get the same kind of window for less money with another company. Most of the other companies that gave me a quote followed up afterwards but Reed gave me the estimate then never called back. They were able to come out right away after I called them. The man was professional and left me with a quote and a brochure but I had to call him back to find out more information. He has a high quality product and highly skilled technicians but I couldn’t afford him.

Description of Work
Reed Doors and Windows gave me a quote for damage from Hurricane Ike.

05/29/2009

Jana P.

This was one of four companies I consulted with about total window replacement in my older home. I wanted to use a local business rather than a franchise (large or small) and this company matched all my preferences. They were helpful, patient, had a local showroom, had a history in the area, and shared useful information about what type of windows are actually needed in this region. The work was professionally done, and I have been enjoying my new windows for a year now. Totally pleased. 4/6/2014 It has been almost six years since the windows were installed. They are still functioning well and are a beautiful upgrade to this older home. I am glad I kept the same type of window ....they slide horizontally. The screens are still in good condition. I am happy to recommend this business.

Description of Work
Company replaced original aluminum windows in 1964 home with vinyl windows of same design (horizontal sliding). Company also provided estimate for removal of French Doors and replacement with new door to include custom-made doggie door, but I did not actually have them install this.

USA Glass

Professional design and installation of your glass needs. From frameless shower enclosures to glass stair handrails and glass pool windscreens. We can make your home or business come alive with glass. With over 20 years experience in the glass industry USA Glass can fill your glazing needs.

All State Siding & Windows

For over 45 years, the Allstate Siding & Windows has been providing exceptional home remodeling services for homes located in Houston and the surrounding Texas Gulf Coast areas. We proudly install products made in the USA and provide customers with products from James Hardie Siding, LP Smartside Siding, Mastic Vinyl Siding, NT Windows, VistaMark Windows and Don Young Windows. Do you want to start saving money on energy costs – or- is it time to update the exterior color of your home? We can provide all of these services and more. Our goal is to build quality relationships while delivering quality products.

Texas Remodel Team LLC

We are a full-service renovation and remodeling team with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We are now offering windows for as low as $99 per month! Our team is made up of a variety of experts from every trade so that we can truly provide a complete solution for renovations. Get in touch with us today and get started with a free, no-obligation estimate. We are confident that we can save you time, money and especially frustration on your next home improvement project.

Doors, windows & glass.