Ingram Plumbing Co

Founded 1952 • With Angi since March 2010

I am a master plumber with 43 years experience . I have a reputation for repairing problems others find difficult. I always come out and check out your problem at no charge. I only charge for jobs completed to the client's satisfaction. I have very honest pricing . I offer senior discounts and referral rewards. What is unique about my company is I am a well seasoned expert who can locate the problem quickly and repair it fast which at any price saves you money and time. We off a variety warranties meeting or exceeding our competition. When you need warranty work we do not give you a song and dance we fix the problem at no additional charge to you!...

Universal Landscape Services

I am proud of our roster of long-term clients and equally proud of our personnel who work diligently to ensure customer satisfaction. Our teams work together and can accomplish any landscaping challenge. We can design a custom package of services that meet your residential or commercial requirements, and we are fully insured. My professional experience spans over 30 years. I am a graduate of Texas A&M University with a degree in horticulture. And I am licensed by the Texas Department of Agriculture. Happy Gardening Texas! Alvin Prentice, Jr., Owner & President Call us for a free, no obligation estimate at (713) 991-3622.

Fischer Irrigation

For an expert contractor with 30 years of experience in sprinkler system design and installation, choose Fischer Irrigation. You'll get quality sprinkler and drainage systems from a locally owned company with Hunter's Gold Preferred Contractor status.

Blalock Landscaping & Drainage

Welcome to Blalock Landscaping. If you are looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage, landscaping and patio design. Whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patio design, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! My name is Johnny Blalock and I am the owner of Blalock Landscaping And Drainage.

08/04/2019

Technicians arrived on time. They replaced an old soldered in water valve that feeds the refrigerator. They also added a threaded extension that will make any future replacement much easier. Both techs were polite, knew what they were doing, and very professional. I highly recommend Ingram Plumbing and would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Water valve to Refrigerator replaced

05/04/2019

I called at 8:45 AM; by 9:30 they had come to my house and dug up the pipe to see what was wrong and called me to give me a very reasonable quote with the work warrantied for a year. They fixed the problem by 10:30. I always call Ingram Plumbing when I need a plumber - they offer wonderful service, good pricing, and are very reliable.

Description of Work
Repair leaking outdoor water pipe

02/09/2018

There was a leak in the tolled tank. It was gone when he came out. He said that he didn't need to an expensive repair if the drip has stopped. And I should call if it starts again.

Description of Work
Drip in toilet tank.

07/26/2017

I have finally found an honest & reliable plumber! I called yesterday, made an appointment for today at 9:00am, and they showed up right/exactly on time. I thought I had a broken/leaking closet flange on my upstairs toilet, but they quickly figured out that was not the case. The contractor that tiled that bathroom failed to have a plumber raise the height on the closet flange, so the wax seal fail...

Description of Work
My upstairs toilet was leaking through the floor to the 1st floor ceiling. I removed the toilet and thought the closet flange was physically broken or separated from the PVC drain pipe. Replacing it was well beyond what I wanted to tackle, so I found Ingram Plumbing on Angie's List and made an appointment.

05/07/2017

Great professional service and very timely

Description of Work
Replace tank water hater

Category water heater repair

FREE ESTIMATES, Tankless water heaters, Tank water heaters, Repipes, Disposals, Toilets, Faucets, Gas Tests, Water service lines, Sewer line repair, Leak detection, Sewer camera available

septic systems and well systems

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express