Eco-Pest

Founded 1954 • With Angi since May 2007

814 Bay Star

Webster, TX 77598

10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges or service fees....

06/22/2022

Alice B.

Well I just can t say enough about Eco Pest! We have been customers for nearly 15 years now and use Eco Pest exclusively and the number one fact is that we don’t have bugs and never have! They will absolutely go above and beyond if you do happen to see answer something when the weather changes extremely hot, rainy and see a few ants for example between your service visits, they will come out and take care of that no problem, they always exceed my expectations. We thought we had a rat in our attic they came and put down treatment then we heard it again and at no charge came again to double check and turns out it was just probably a squirrel but they came regardless to make sure our home was protected and pest free. We have used them in the two homes we’ve lived in over the last 15 years, our first home was infested with termites when we bought it, they came out and took care of it and that’s how we began using their service quarterly all those years ago. We now use them for our business as well. They are very reasonable, I’ve had lots of people knock on my door and no one has been able to beat their price and definitely not their quality of service. They are extremely good with communicating when they are coming and honestly never miss. I highly recommend this company, anyone who uses them won’t be sorry!

Description of Work
Intitial termite treatment ongoing pest quarterly pest control

05/10/2022

Andrew P.

Eco-Pest is great! I specifically wanted to submit some feedback for Lawrence, who has been servicing our house once every three months for the past three years and has always done a fantastic job. He's considerate, thorough, and we can't imagine working with anyone else for pest control. Whenever we move in the future, we'll definitely be requesting Lawrence again.

Description of Work
Pest Control

04/29/2022

Benita F.

I have been an Eco-Pest customer for 40+ years. They have always had the nicest, most professional exterminators. For the past few years, Lawrence has been our exterminator. He takes great pride in his profession. He is so friendly, not only to me but speaks to my cats to make them feel comfortable. I appreciate that Lawrence is aware of my cats and is concerned for their safety. Whenever I have any unusual pest concerns, he addresses them right away. I look forward to my quarterly service and seeing Lawrence’s smiling face. Thank you.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control service

04/24/2022

JILL H.

I have been using EcoPest since 1998 for quarterly pest treatment, yard treatment for fleas, and whatever else might come up. Lawrence is amazing; professional, trustworthy, and he does a terrific job. I always recommend EcoPest!

Description of Work
quarterly pest control, yard treatment for fleas, whatever as needed

04/19/2022

Jessica D.

Lawrence is amazing! Always very nice, quick and very professional. His first visit, he went above and beyond to help us out and I greatly appreciate him and his help!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

04/16/2022

Kathy T.

Lawrence has been our service tech for a long time. He is professional, courteous and caring of our property and personal items. Would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Quarterly Spray

03/26/2022

Lori A.

It went great. Laurence has been our technician for 10+ years and he is so professional and we look forward to seeing a familiar face!

Description of Work
Quarterly Service

03/25/2022

Jeremiah H.

Eco-Pest is great. They’ve been around for a long, long time, prices are reasonable, office staff is polite and prompt. But what I really like about this company is the exterminator that they send out on a regular basis, Lawrence. He is hands down the best exterminator I’ve ever dealt with. Polite, punctual, nice, efficient but thorough and most of all, trustworthy. I tend to forget when my appointments are and when I open my door, I am always genuinely pleased to see him. Eco-pest is a nice company to work with but without people like Lawrence, they’re just another exterminator company. Thanks for your hard and consistent work.

Description of Work
Quarterly Exterminator

03/24/2022

karen A.

Excellent company. We have used them for over 30 years!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

03/12/2022

Mariana M.

My tech Lawrence has been my pest control tech for years. He always does a great job

Description of Work
Great service

03/11/2022

Donald S.

Lawrence is awesome, fast and very respectful , we have no bugs!!!!! Amen!

Description of Work
Pest control

03/08/2022

Kim H.

Treatment is thorough and effective. Invasive species (crazy ants) were treated in the past. Service person is courteous and pleasant.

Description of Work
quarterly insect treatment

03/05/2022

Frances F.

I have used Ecopest for pest control for over 25 years. The company is reliable and responsive. Donny is my technician and he does a great job. Can definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Quarterly extermination services

02/22/2022

Monica L.

Eco-Pest has been bug spraying my home quarterly for nearly 25 years. Donny has been our technician for most of those years. I have found everyone, from the office to the technicians to be very responsive and professional. They not only send me a reminder in the mail but they've been giving me a reminder call the day prior the length of our relationship. Donny always does an excellent job, is a friendly face every visit and willing to answer questions/make recommendations. We remain pest free with this schedule which is a good measure of their effectiveness. Although not part of our service, we have also not been bothered with fleas (5 indoor cats). I'd say they've more than earned my recommendation.

Description of Work
Quarterly Pest Control for our home

01/04/2019

Charles S.

They are excellent and reliable. I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
I have used them for 15 to 20 years for routine pest control. They come in about every 6 weeks.

08/06/2017

Joanne H.

The Eco Pest technician was punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. He inspected the property and found no evidence of a termite problem He explained what visible evidence of a termite problem would look like. The Eco Pest technician did an outstanding job. Our new pest control company is Eco Pest.

Description of Work
My previous pest control company was a well-known national chain based out of South Houston. They provided me with free termite detectors. When their detectors showed termite activity, the termite specialist did an inspection and stated the house needed a $1,000 treatment. I was suspicious and sought a second opinion. I called Eco Pest for free termite inspection.

05/21/2015

Kay L.

He came out right away, went up there and said that you had mice. They had been scratching away in the attic and there were holes where the wall meet the ceiling. He took care of it and it was a reasonable price, and we were very happy with him.

Description of Work
I used Eco-Pest.

05/17/2015

G Joanne A.

I got very quick (same day) response in request for a second opinion on Formosan termite swarmers. They confirmed the site of the roof leak (which we then fixed), and also provided treatment for a couple of trees stressed by draught that had rotted through with known ant problems, as we did not want an opportunistic termite problem. I also got great advice on what to do about opossums coming in from former fields that were being plowed under to build a shopping center. They also offer a legal and humane trapping and removal service if you don't have the resources to do so. The patience to answer questions and give knowledgeable answers was much appreciated.

Description of Work
External preventive treatment for termites in local trees that had been stressed by drought and had rotted through.

03/05/2015

LInda R.

It was OK. I have to call them back. They were just here three weeks ago and I still have the ants.

Description of Work
Eco-Pest. Exterminating.

08/09/2014

Kay L.

I noticed that and quot;somethingand quot; had eaten holes in the ceiling, right where the wall joins the ceiling. I called Eco-Pest at around 8:30 am, scheduled an appoint for between 12:00 and 1:00 PM. The technician arrived timely, confirmed that we did have indeed rats, but no other larger animal, showed us the likely place the rats were entering, and put down rat poison in the attic. It went great, an I was relieved that it wasn't a larger animal, although I was so surprised at the damage that they did do. The rat had not been in the attic too long, and I am glad we were able to take care of the problem quickly and early, before too much more damage occurred.

Description of Work
Went into the attic and confirmed we had rats, but no other wildlife.

07/16/2014

Kevin G.

Mickey is very professional and responsive, highly recommend! He pointed out areas of past termite infestation and described what it would look like if they were still active.

Description of Work
I had what I thought was a reappearance of Termites...They came out checked and resprayed areas. I am on a yearly service plan and so this visit did not cost me anything!

06/03/2014

Carol L.

I was home on a Friday afternoon and saw bees swarming outside one of the windows of my house. A few had gotten into the house. I tried calling my regular exterminator but got no answer. So I went onto Angie's list to find other exterminators to call knowing that trying to find someone late on a Friday afternoon would be very difficult. One of my calls was to Eco-Pest. The person I spoke to was very professional and very helpful. They scheduled someone to come out the next morning. He was on time and explained the situation to me and then thoroughly did his job. Luckily the bees had just been scouting out the place and it appeared that they had not yet established residence. I was very pleased with the responsiveness and the work that the exterminator did and felt that the price charged was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Exterminated for bees

10/24/2013

Ben W.

arrived on on time, treated my home as they explained, was happy with the work

Description of Work
one time pest control for my home and yard

12/21/2012

Ro R.

they come every two months and I have had no problems with pest in my home

Description of Work
pest control for my yard and home

06/20/2012

Frances F.

I've used them for 17 or 18 years. They were one of the first to offer green-service or low-chemical service. They are an excellent and dependable company. I've also had the same person come out the whole time! Their price is competitive with the market.

Description of Work
They come out quarterly for pest control.

Urban Jungle Wildlife Removal

Urban Jungle Wildlife Removal, LLC provides the absolute best services for wildlife removal and pest control in Houston, San Antonio, and New Orleans. Our team is comprised of degreed Wildlife Biologists, all experts in Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, Amphibians and Insects.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    Bulwark Exterminating-Houston

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours.

Offers by Bulwark Exterminating-Houston on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Quarterly pest control plans, termite control, bed bug control, flea control & rodent control.