A&B Painting and Remodeling

With Angi since November 2012

2.3

Webster Construction

Mohammad has been providing professional painting services for over 3 years specializing in interior and exterior painting. His attention to detail is what makes him stand out from his competitors. Call today for your free estimate.

Offers by Webster Construction on Angi
It's All About U, LLC

If you’ve been looking to transform your project into something extraordinary, but you can’t find the missing ingredient to turn your dream into reality, It's all about U, LLC in Baytown, TX is the general contractor you need. We offer affordable prices for our extensive construction and home cleaning services. We specialize in everything from drywall repair to molding installation. With us, your dream home is never far off. Our professional team will be with you from the moment you start until your project's completion, ensuring maximum flexibility. We provide pressure washing and painting for interior and exterior surfaces.

Offers by It's All About U, LLC  on Angi
TURNER ENTERPRISES

Turner Enterprises has been in business for over 25 years, providing interior and exterior, residential and commercial painting for the Greater Houston area. We offer sheetrock repairs, pressure washing, and even carpentry services. We are your wall covering specialist including wallpaper, fabric panels and acoustic fabric. We have won the Super Service Awards every year, and are a BBB Accredited Business. See our A rating and over 345 reviews on Angie's List! We look forward to helping you!

Offers by TURNER ENTERPRISES on Angi

12/09/2020

We hired A&B 5-6 years ago after we had relocated. We kept our Houston home and rented it out. Being close to 30 years old, we were experiencing some typical aging issues with a cracked patio and some driveway slabs, paint needs, and other repairs. The exterior trim paint was old and dingy, We had some wood rot in a couple of areas of the soffit. Our front door had been painted black by a previous tenant and needed to be redone. Bottom line is, Erick said he could handle it all. My issue was, we were living out of state at the time and not present when the work was done. I reiterated to Erick that I was a stickler for good work and he assured me A&B was the best. Here are the results: The paint was so-so, but they painted some of my brick and didn't clean it up. They didn't score the back patio, so it cracked a few years ago exactly where there should have been a score line. They splattered concrete all over the exterior brick in the back and didn't clean it up. They replaced 3 sections of concrete in the driveway, but didn't prepare the ground properly and now, all three of the slabs he poured are cracked. I asked him to please prepare the front door for repaint and to please repair it. I gave him the color I wanted and I asked him to rebuild the threshold, which they didn't do. So, they didn't prep the door, just painted over the old paint. They did an absolutely HORRIBLE job! They used a bright red paint that I didn't ask form, which looks disgusting. They painted the old threshold, which also looks like garbage. The paint has been peeling off for 2+ years. Everything they touched is worse 6 years later than it was when they started the job. Upon seeing much of the work, I confronted him and all I got was that he thought it was good work, which eventually turned into excuses. They never returned to clean-up the splatter off of the house. We just returned to Houston to take care of my mother-in-law. I want to puke every time I look at all of the crappy work they did and, the thousands I paid them, is just money down the drain. He tried so hard to get me to provide good reviews and be a referral. If you just do quality work, you don't have to work so hard soliciting good reviews. And, he was a combative, loud-mouthed, unprofessional jerk when I questioned the poor quality of the work they did. He would NEVER accept that type of work at his home.

Description of Work
Concrete repair, exterior painting and soffit repair, front door repair and paint.

Category custom cabinets,concrete repair,siding,house painters,patios

10/05/2020

Pros: My bathroom looks complete. Cons: The tub was not installed level, the drain is not centered, and the drain "drains" into the living room downstairs. The wallpaper was not painted over correctly and will have to be painted over. I was told it would be "taped and floated", but the seems of the wallpaper is still visible. In other areas the wallpaper is coming up. These areas were painted over and left. Copper pipes coming from the bathroom faucets were destroyed when uninstalling the old countertop. I had to place buckets under the sink to catch the water until the men came back the next day. Owner refused to allow me to call a plumber. Horrible communication on behalf of the company. The owner says one thing, his secretary says something different, and the actual people doing the job say something else. The job was never completed. I was told it would take two weeks. The work was rushed, and mistakes were visible. I asked if it could be fixed, and I was promised it would be, but the final day of the job the owner chose another path. My wife's $500 wallet came up missing. A police report was made and the owner was notified, but he took no responsibility. While it was not determined that the crew took anything, they were the only people present other than my family. The shower glass was never installed. We went with another company who was able to deliver the shower glass faster even though the order placed by A&B was placed far sooner.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,home remodeling,interior painters

06/23/2013

From the initial meeting uP until the last day, the service was excellent. Erick and his crew work effectively and efficiently to complete a job well done. They made certain, along the way, that we were satisfied with everything. They stuck to their initial quote without any surprise add-ons as time went on. The crew was respectful of us and our home.

Description of Work
We had several home remodeling services: built in bookshelves, indoor and outdoor tile work.

Category custom cabinets