Lopez Tree Service

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2018

21512 Binford Rd

WALLER, TX 77484

With over 8 years of experience we at Lopez Tree Service pride ourselves on your satisfaction. Santos, the owner, is personally on site for every project we undertake. No job is too big or too small, call us today to book your free estimate....

09/13/2019

joe L.

Coincidentally my Surname is also Lopez however, I have no affiliation or relationship with Lopez Tree Service. I reside in an upscale, gated community requiring approval for all property modifications, including tree removals. Lopez Tree Service has removed trees and stump grinding in our community for several years. I first hired their company after observing their work removing trees from a neighboring property. Two trees, one having a diameter of approximately 18 inches and a height of 60 feet were removed from a distance 16 feet from my home and abutting our iron fencing. The trees were professionally removed without damages. The limbs and foliage were shredded. The trunks were cut into portions and all were loaded and hauled away by Lopez Tree Service. I recalled the company for a second service to remove two additionally sized trees five feet from a neighbor’s iron fencing. Again, the work was professionally done without damages. Lastly, recently and approximately a year after the second hiring, I called on Lopez Tree Service to remove 7 trees adjacent to our home. Several trees had developed large surface roots undermining the retaining wall supporting our pad site and homes’ foundation. This was a much greater endeavor than past performances. The process and performance mirrored all previous work performed by Lopez Tree Service. The owner, Santos, supervises and performs work with his crew. He is a capable and effective communicator throughout the process in estimating work requirements and pricing. J. Lopez

Description of Work
removal

07/26/2019

Michael P.

Tree removal went according to schedule. Santos was easy to work with and delivered the result I needed. Great communication throughout from getting a quote to updating me on the status of the project.

Description of Work
Tree Removal and Stump Grinding

06/13/2019

Mark B.

The crew of 3 arrived right on time, worked safely and efficiently, and cleaned up before they left. Their price was 10% less than the 3 other quotes I received for the work.

Description of Work
Trim 3 large oak trees and remove 2 tall palms

04/22/2019

Debbie U.

Awesome! Done very nice!

Description of Work
2 trees remives

04/20/2019

Katie S.

They did a great job removing trees and underbrush in an efficient manner and preformed the job quick. They returned to grind the stumps the next day and did a great job. We are very satisfied with there service and will have them back in the future.

Description of Work
Trees and under brush removed. Stumps grinded.

04/11/2019

William H.

I would highly recommend Lopez tree service, the owner came out gave me a quote, he then returned the following week to do the job. I will definitely call him for all my future tree work.

Description of Work
Trim the oak trees in my front yard.

03/25/2019

Greg C.

The owner came out to our house and performed a very thorough assessment. He provided a very fair price and the work was completed ahead of schedule. He was very polite and respectful of my property and cleaned very nicely upon his work being completed. I highly recommend Lopez Tree Service

Description of Work
4 Big Oaks thinned out and trimmed

03/18/2019

Brenda G.

I had a great experience with Lopez Tree Service. Santos was responsive, fair, full of knowledge, and friendly. He made the process simple and easy. He did a great job and charged a fair rate. I plan to hire him again. I highly recommend Lopez Tree Service.

Description of Work
Tree Service

03/15/2019

James W.

Surprisingly fast, had that tree down in no time. Was amazed at the amount of wood and debris that came off the tree but they had it cut, chipped and hauled away on record time.

Description of Work
Cut down and remove very large oak tree

03/07/2019

Liz B.

He arrived when he said he would and did an excellent job. He is friendly, personable, and professional.

Description of Work
Large oak tree pruned

Michael L.

He came when he said he would. He offered a fair price. They did a good job and cleaned up everything when they where done

Description of Work
Tree trimming and tree removal

Doug M.

Job well done, thank you! Looking forward to working with you in the future. Highly recommend. Great service

Description of Work
Tree service

Janie H.

They did a quality professional job trimming over 30 trees in one day. Some were difficult to get to. They were responsive and were able to meet with us within one day. Work was completed within 3 days of my request. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

03/05/2019

Terry A.

Everything went well. On time and clean up was good.

Description of Work
Tree removal and trimming.

03/04/2019

Dave T.

Mr. Lopez and his crew did a good job. Reasonable priced. Will hire again

Description of Work
Tree Service

07/03/2018

Marlene S.

It went extremely well. Santos came on Sunday to quote job. Settled on date. He found time to perform job earlier but it was not convenient for me. On day of tree trimmings, they were punctual. Took half a day to do job. Cleaned up all debris. Even removed dead limbs that fell on roof. They did great job.

Description of Work
Trimmed and removed dead wood from large 50 yr Ash Tree. Also trimmed and lifted canopy on 3 oak trees in back.

Affordable Tree Service

Affordable Tree Service LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of lawn care, landscaping and tree services that are customized to each individual property. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by Affordable Tree Service on Angi
    Arbor Care/SavATree

Arbor Care, Inc. is a locally owned and operated professional tree service company. Our focus is on superior work quality and outstanding customer satisfaction. To achieve and maintain these objectives, we employ 9 ISA Certified Arborists, a Degreed Forester and only our own full time employees on our work crews. We do not use temporary or contract workers, and the vast majority of our workers are long term employees with 10 or more years of service. Our employees are among the best in the industry.

Good Morrow Land Services LLC

Tree service, tree removal,tree trimming, tree topping, underbrush removal and land clearing, brush clearing, Hydro AX Mulching, Forestry Mulching, Hydro AX Underbrushing, brush clearing services and land clearing At Good Morrow Land Services, we are committed to 100% Customer Satisfaction! We believe a happy, satisfied customer is the best form of advertisement available. We provide prompt, dependable and courteous service by trained professional crews. We are a proud member of the BBB and we are insured for your protection.

Offers by Good Morrow Land Services LLC on Angi

Tree Trimming, Tree Pruning, Tree Removal, Mulching, Stump Removal & Minor Landscaping

Major Landscaping, Landscaping & Pavers, Lawn Mowing and Lawn Fertilization