Lopez Tree Service

Founded 2011 •

With over 8 years of experience we at Lopez Tree Service pride ourselves on your satisfaction. Santos, the owner, is personally on site for every project we undertake. No job is too big or too small, call us today to book your free estimate....

Tree service, tree removal,tree trimming, tree topping, underbrush removal and land clearing, brush clearing, Hydro AX Mulching, Forestry Mulching, Hydro AX Underbrushing, brush clearing services and land clearing At Good Morrow Land Services, we are committed to 100% Customer Satisfaction! We believe a happy, satisfied customer is the best form of advertisement available. We provide prompt, dependable and courteous service by trained professional crews. We are a proud member of the BBB and we are insured for your protection.

The Urban Foresters - experts in tree pruning, tree removal, tree trimming, shaping, and fertilization - is a new kind of Houston tree service company. Grant Crowell, president and Aggie, is a degreed, certified arborist, training his team to keep trees as healthy as possible. Caring for trees in this Houston climate needs attention, and that attention should come from a trained tree care specialist. We have the required knowledge and many years of experience in the field. As an employee of a large Houston firm, Mr. Crowell felt that the customer should have more of a personal experience, because no two trees are exactly alike and should be handled accordingly. With large companies, he felt that you would not get that experience. Call today for a quote on any of our tree services. We service the Greater Houston area including Sugar Land, Katy, Richmond, The Heights, Southwest Houston, Bellaire, Memorial, Galleria, Spring, and the Woodlands.

Arbor Care, Inc. is a locally owned and operated professional tree service company. Our focus is on superior work quality and outstanding customer satisfaction. To achieve and maintain these objectives, we employ 9 ISA Certified Arborists, a Degreed Forester and only our own full time employees on our work crews. We do not use temporary or contract workers, and the vast majority of our workers are long term employees with 10 or more years of service. Our employees are among the best in the industry.

09/13/2019

Coincidentally my Surname is also Lopez however, I have no affiliation or relationship with Lopez Tree Service. I reside in an upscale, gated community requiring approval for all property modifications, including tree removals. Lopez Tree Service has removed trees and stump grinding in our community for several years. I first hired their company after observing their work removing trees from a nei...

Description of Work
removal

Category landscaping,tree service

07/26/2019

Tree removal went according to schedule. Santos was easy to work with and delivered the result I needed. Great communication throughout from getting a quote to updating me on the status of the project.

Description of Work
Tree Removal and Stump Grinding

06/13/2019

The crew of 3 arrived right on time, worked safely and efficiently, and cleaned up before they left. Their price was 10% less than the 3 other quotes I received for the work.

Description of Work
Trim 3 large oak trees and remove 2 tall palms

04/20/2019

They did a great job removing trees and underbrush in an efficient manner and preformed the job quick. They returned to grind the stumps the next day and did a great job. We are very satisfied with there service and will have them back in the future.

Description of Work
Trees and under brush removed. Stumps grinded.

04/11/2019

I would highly recommend Lopez tree service, the owner came out gave me a quote, he then returned the following week to do the job. I will definitely call him for all my future tree work.

Description of Work
Trim the oak trees in my front yard.

Category tree service

Tree Trimming, Tree Pruning, Tree Removal, Mulching, Stump Removal & Minor Landscaping

Major Landscaping, Landscaping & Pavers, Lawn Mowing and Lawn Fertilization