Willis

With Angi since January 2010

4.1

Gateway Plumbing Services

Gateway Plumbing Services is a professional, reliable and knowledgeable plumbing company with over 20 years of experience in Texas. We are available for all of your plumbing needs whether you have a leaking faucet, a clogged drain, need a new water heater or a new water line installed... we do it all! http://www.gatewayplumbingservices.com

JASSEN THA PLUMBER

With over 15 years of plumbing experience, we're proud to say Jassen tha Plumber is at your service day or night. We have experienced technicians on-call 24/7 because no one decides when they have a plumbing problem. From routine maintenance to burst pipes, we're here to help. Call or Click for an Estimate today!

Fix It Services

I am delighted to present to you the Fix It Services Profile. Fix It Services is built on a foundation of core values that are shared across each and every member of our team. We understand the most important items in our industry are safety, time, cost, and quality, while protecting our environment. With this in mind Fix It Services collaborates with our clients from project inception, to deliver the best possible outcome. We are driven to achieving a legacy through a synergized approach, based on integrity and satisfaction, building unsurpassed relationships, creating innovative, sustainable Plumbing work. We look forward to working with you on your next project small or big.

06/30/2015

James R.

Description of Work
They changed out a damaged valve in a marble garden tub. The work was done correctly and with not problems; they sent two plumbers out and charged a little over $200.00 for a one hour job, which I thought was excessive.

01/14/2015

Joe T.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking faucet on front of house. pier and beam foundation, had to go under house and replace leaking pipe. Prompt service and quality repair.

09/03/2013

Loretta V.

I live in West, TX, the site of the fertilizer plant explosion. The gas pipes under my peer and beam home were shaken loose and the cost to have the gas lines repaired would have cost upwards of about $7-10 thousand dollars. So I opted to have an electrician come in and run a 220 line for a water heater and a 220 for the stove. I had a water heater replaced 2 years ago and it cost me $252.00 (I purchased it) for the water heater and another $180.00 for the plumber to put it in. When I called them they said you can purchase it but if something goes wrong within the warranty time, you will have to take back to the store which will require us coming out and charging to take it out and then coming back out to put the new one in. So I thought ok, I will just let them put it in. Well, I had been pricing water heaters and found one for like $269.00 or so, not more than $300.00. I figured labor at about $200.00 I am a single woman and did not think to ask about leaving the water heater so that I could maybe sell it or scrape it myself. Needless to say, I feel like I was ripped off. I will never use Willis Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Took out a gas water heater and replaced with an electic.

12/26/2012

Christopher H.

Description of Work
Good plumbing company. Reasonable prices.

07/20/2010

Helen M.

They finished the job sooner than they antipicated. I haven't had any issues with the plumbing since they came to fix it. They were neat, professional and cleaned up their mess. I would use Willis again for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
My pipe was leaking in my breakfast room and the foundation of my house. They rerouted the pipe from the hot water heater through my roof to my bathroom.

01/04/2010

Crystal S.

I called them to come and look at the job, scheduled a time. They did not show, I called and rescheduled, didnt show again. I was done. Plumbers in the waco area are the most reliable. 1 out of 4 plumbers showed and completed our job. That was Tony Montoya.

Description of Work
Install and remove bathtub