Think Home Insulation

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2012

2829 Mt. Carmel Dr.

Waco, TX 76710

Think Home Insulation specializes in blown-in fiberglass for our customers. We offer wall batts for walls and general energy evaluation of the home. Larger jobs may be sub-contracted. Payment is cash or check upon completion of work. Free estimates!

01/27/2017

Alan S.

Obviously, your mileage may vary, but I called Larry on a Friday afternoon and caught him after finishing a job. He came over 45 minutes later for an estimate and was able to complete the job by 3:42pm. After having remodeled my entire house, which took two years plus, Larry's work was the most efficient of any contractor or sub I've ever worked with in the Waco area. Very pleased!

Description of Work
Attic insulation in a 100 year-old house that started with just 3 inches of the old stuff.

Category insulation

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

05/24/2016

Debbie M.

Larry and Tom did an excellent job! Very nice, no mess and arrived as discussed.

Description of Work
Blew insulation in attic.

Category insulation

We really appreciate your trusting in Think Home Insulation for your insulation needs! We enjoyed meeting you!

04/18/2016

andrea W.

I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We've had Think Home Insulation for insulation in two turbines.

Category insulation

Thank you for letting Think Home Insulation get your attic insulation back to where it needs to be. The added ventilation is just as important too. We're so happy to help!

01/22/2016

Marsha R.

Description of Work
Installed insulation in attic

Category insulation

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you! Sincerely, Larry Witt

07/29/2015

Harry E.

Located THINK HOME INSULATION through Angie's List. I contacted Larry Witt on the 23rd of July and he set up for the job on Monday, the 27th. Larry called me on the 24th to advise that he had equipment problems and would have to reschedule for the 29th. He arrived as rescheduled and he and his coworker immediately went to work. When Larry began blowing the insulation, he noted that one of the ducts was leaking. He immediately performed thorough repairs to the duct, repairs that an air conditioning company had assured me a few months earlier had been taken care of but apparently was not. I was surprised to see that Larry installed "rulers" throughout the attic to show the depth of the insulation. Enlightening to say the least. Larry then installed the soffits around the exterior and performed a thorough and complete clean of his work area. I was completely satisfied with the work that THINK HOME INSULATION performed and would not hesitate to hire them if I had another home that needed such work done.

Description of Work
Taped up and sealed ducting in attice, blew in insulation, and installed soffits.

Category insulation, roofing

Thank you for the kind words. We are so glad to help our customers! You were a pleasure to meet and work for! Larry Witt

09/30/2014

Kenneth M.

I contacted Larry concerning a quote to reinsulate my attic figuring I would have to wait a day or two before he could come out....he was here in less than 30 minutes. He spent about 25-30 minutes in the attic and after his inspection we talked about what he found and what he recommended. I felt that his cost of $1250 was very reasonable for needing to add 9-11 inches of blown fiberglass insulation throughout to achieve an R-38 rating. After giving the go ahead, he said he would be here the next morning about 9 am....he was here at 8:30 am ready to work. After he finished the job you couldn't tell he was even here.....any loose materials or mess was cleaned up completely. Very impressed with his professionalism and work ethic.

Description of Work
Insulated my 1800+ square foot home.

Category insulation

Thank you, [Member name removed] for the kind review. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Larry Witt

08/12/2014

John B.

Description of Work
Larry blew in 13" of insulation into my attic. He did a great job and even helped clean some of the left behind junk that was up there before he started.

Category insulation

Excellent customer! We are so glad to meet our customer's needs and hearing great comments Ike yous make our day!!

07/21/2014

Kristin W.

I called Larry based upon the other reviews on Angie's list. He came over a couple hours later to site survey our attic to add more insulation. He was very professional and quoted us $1100 for adding a few more inches to our 2200 sq ft house. We decided to go with him and he came over with another guy two days later and completed the job. We are very pleased with his work and will highly recommend him.

Category insulation

Great to hear you are pleased! I hope you are enjoying reduced electric bills and staying more comfortable with the new insulation. Larry Witt

06/15/2014

Dianne A.

Larry was the second person reply to my request for an estimate. The first company turned down my business because my attic access door was only 2'x2' and he required at least 3'. I was so happy to find Think Insulation. No only did he respond promptly to my request for an estimate, but never said a word about my small attic access door! Very fair pricing, courteous, knowledgable business man and scheduled my job immediately. Couldn't be happier and recommend Think Insulation wholeheartedly!

Description of Work
Blown in insulation in my attic

Category insulation

I have never seen an attic we couldn't get into somehow. Thanks for trusting us with your attic services!

06/06/2014

Frank D.

Larry was professional and came for an estimate the day I called him. Within two days, our house was newly insulated. He and his crew were careful, courteous and did an excellent job at cleaning up. I was told by our our Heating and Air company that the price he gave us was very good, too.

Description of Work
Blown-in insulation

Category insulation

We are so excited to hear that you are pleased! Please call us anytime you need anything! Larry Witt

06/03/2014

Paula L.

Called him on Tuesday, he came Wednesday to give us an estimate (actually showed up early for appt). Did the work on that Friday. My attic openings are in very obscure places and I was concerned about bringing hoses into house and going around corners, we just recently had interior painted and I didn't want any corners messed up. I was very pleased, he was very conscious of that even before I said anything. This is the second time we used this provider, we had insulation done in 2011 in a house we used to live in. Experience was the same with that work.

Description of Work
Sprayed foam insulation in attic.

06/03/2014

Kathy H.

iI had an initial meeting for evaluation of my insulation, and then he came back the end of the week to actually blow the insulation in. I have a large house, and he indicated that I only had about the half the insulation that I needed. When he came back - they were in and out in under an hour. Everything was clean - he even removed some trash that previous contractors had left in my attic. I've noticed a tremendous difference in the noise in my house! That was an unexpected benefit. He also installed rulers in the attic so that in the future I can tell if the insulation has settled. Overall, I thought he did a great job and I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Blew in insulation to a depth of at least 8 inches throughout my attic.

04/23/2014

Mary A.

All went very well. They were on time and took less time than estimated. I highly recommend this company and their personnel.

Description of Work
I had insulation blown into the attic space of my home.

02/16/2014

Cynthia H.

Larry's great. He came quickly to give an estimate and returned quickly to do the job. He's an all around good guy. Very polite, honest, and reasonable. He arrived on time, went right to work, finished quickly and did a great job. He even cleaned up his mess.

Description of Work
Installed 12 vents in sofits. Blew 13" of insulation in attic.

02/14/2014

Carl K.

Well I can say I was totally blown away. I had bought our home 5 years ago and had looked in the attic above the carport and thought we needed more insulation. And to tell you the truth had never been very far in the attic at all. Larry came out went thru the entire attic and came out 15m later and said "Sir you have no reason to get more insulation" I was like do what? I said no I went and tested the parts where you need it and you have plenty. So being as people always try and get over.....I can honestly say I was floored. Here I was all about we probably needed it. And he went all the way to the back tested several areas and said you have no need unless you just want me too. THANK YOU for saving me $$$$!!

Description of Work
Came out to give estimate

02/09/2014

Kelly R.

I could not have been happier with the results. Larry Witt showed up on time and was there to answer any questions that I had. The price was affordable and I can already tell the difference in my heating bills!!

Description of Work
Sprayed insulation into my attic

Category insulation, roofing

[member name removed], thank you so much for the kind words! We were happy to help you fix up your home and would gladly be there in the future if needed. You were a wonderful customer! Larry Witt

Power Home Remodeling

Looking for replacement windows, roofing, siding, doors, or attic insulation? As the nation’s largest full-service exterior home remodeler, we offer high-performance products and professional installations and a lifetime warranty. With 900+ lifetime Angi Super Service awards in our over 30 years business, we are committed to understanding your goals so we can transform the vision you have for your home into reality. For a free, no-obligation estimate, contact us today!

Mid Cities Roofing Inc

Since 1977, Mid Cities Roofing, Inc, has been providing quality roofing, gutters and siding for all of DFW and San Antonio, BBB Accredited Business A+

Offers by Mid Cities Roofing Inc on Angi
    Xtreme Roofing LLC

2022 Super Service Award

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    Satisfaction

Think Home Insulation helps our customers save money by lowering their utility bills, make the home more comfortable, and extend the life of their central air units. We use only the best quality blown-in fiberglass insulation and wall batts. We offer an in home energy audit at no charge to our customers including inspection for leaky air ducts.

We do not offer foam insulation at this time.