" class="contact-info__call btn-link btn btn-link">`; }

B & C PEST CONTROL

With Angi since August 2010

Pest Control/ Exterminating...

The Bug Master

At Bug Master we are passionate about customer service. We pride ourselves on quick response times and effective solutions for your pest problems. We are focused 100% on being a great pest control company and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Check our reviews and contact us today with complete confidense

09/26/2019

Shelly H.

He is excellent and reliable. He comes out right away if needed. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
We have been using them for about a year for pest control. He comes out once a month.

01/14/2015

Michael D.

He went underneth the house sprayed . Sprayed inside the house and the outside garden. Front and back

Description of Work
sprayed for bugs and other pests, every quarter underneth the house, inside the house and outside in the garden front , side and back.

04/18/2014

Wes M.

They have a 90 day guarantee, whichever was very important to me since I was buying a home that had been vacant for the better part of a year. Sure enough, I've had to call them to come back out not once, but twice. I don't know how much that has to do with the quality of their extermination or just with my house, but I would recommend them because if their excellent response time, friendliness, and the 90 day guarantee.

Description of Work
Very good customer service but have to keep calling

05/14/2013

Judy M.

When I bought my home 6 years ago, there were water bugs and roaches.. B and C was recommended to me by my son who used them for rental properties. From the very beginning, I said I didn't want to see anything crawling, and it's amazing, but I have no bug problem what so ever. They are great...

Description of Work
I have used B & C for the past 5 years and have been very pleased with their service

02/13/2013

Janet B.

When I first got their services, I had to call them a month after they sprayed because I had some ants and bugs. They were responsive and came out right away.

Description of Work
I have used B & C Pest Control. They came and sprayed the outside of my house.

05/29/2012

Robin B.

overall fine....still have those huge water bugs though

Description of Work
extermination

03/06/2012

Troy S.

My experience went very good. I recommend them. They are responsive, they always answer their phone.

Description of Work
I used B & C PEST CONTROL with my rental properties. I used them for termite treatments. It was $400 for a termite treatment.

B & C PEST CONTROL