Aire Serv of Victoria

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

At Aire Serv® of Victoria, we serve clients in Bloomington, Edna, Inez, LA Salle, and nearby communities. Our technicians are licensed in serving heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free home estimate, Design your own heating and cooling system, Shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality Survey. Fax: (361) 579-0156...

12/05/2016

Very well. They were rain deleted that morning but were still able to get it done the same day.

Description of Work
New AC unit

10/31/2016

Fabulous, done in 1/2 day. Professional, kind and thorough. Highly recommended, Daniel was an outstanding tech on-site.

Description of Work
Total HVAC system replacement.

10/23/2016

Daniel was very professional. Could not repair existing system without spending more than wise on older R-22 setup. New system to be installed Tuesday...

Description of Work
Old Carrier Heat pump finally died. Replacement system ordered.

05/12/2016

Aire Serv of Victoria showed up quickly and same day I called (Saturday). Tech told me Blower motor was out and they had to order one. They called on Tuesday and told me it would cost $500 plus labor. They came the following Thursday to fix it. They showed up ahead of schedule. They fixed it and the bill was not $500 plus labor but $1157. I got a 15 percent discount because I bought the yearly che...

Description of Work
Replaced Blower Motor

09/15/2014

The sevice man came to my home as scheduled Ordered the compressor and scheduled the return repair date. The service man arrived as scheduled, made the repairs, completed the work With a detailed list of services performed and warranted. The work was completed by 5pm and an detailed invoice was emailed within 24 hours. The serviceman had the warranted compressor replaced charging only labor.

Description of Work
Replaced the compresser, purged system , charged freeon.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [member name removed] for the review and the continued serevice

06/26/2014

I chose this provider because of the ratings on Angie's List. When called, they were very nice and scheduled the appointment within a couple of days. The technician, Daniel Berry, was on time and very polite and professional. He checked out the unit and made a recommendation for a minor part replacement. The $40 coupon on this site was accepted. We were very pleased and recommend them highly based on this one call.

Description of Work
Service air conditioner

04/28/2014

When they replace my air conditioner, they came immediately. They worked tirelessly all day up in a hot attic. They even had to drive all the way back into town to pick up a park and came back that day. They went above and beyond in customer service. It was the best customer service I've had in a long time. They also know what they are doing and is why I have used them multiple times. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They came to do a service call. They were here for almost 2 hours.

02/06/2014

Happy in the end but it did take two trips to diagnose and fix the AC unit. I would use them again though, I believe I received a discount on the second trip.

Description of Work
Repaired AC

10/30/2013

Bought a house; in the contract the seller promised to fix the heater. The seller hired Aire Serv to "fix" the issue. I called Aire Serv and gave them my phone #. I was told I would be called back to make an appointment. They didn't. The tech went out to the house and tried to diagnose and fix the issue, but couldn't get into the house to run the heater and verify he'd fixed it. He didn't fix it. I called and asked for the tech to come back out. Dave swore up and down they knew what was wrong and they'd be back out to replace the part. The tech came back out, but no fix. I waited days for the company to contact me to tell me what they were going to do. Finally called them, and was told I needed to change the pressure at my propane tank, and was sent a bill for $125 for them having to go out a second time. It was their fault for not scheduling an appointment with me! On top of that, changing the pressure wasn't the problem. Took a while, but they did 0 out the bill.

Description of Work
Lack of communication, tried to bill for a problem they were never able to fix, or even properly diagnose.

07/30/2013

Responded within 30 minutes of call for service. Technician Calvin was professional and efficient in manner and work. Calvin explained what repair steps were needed as he worked. Calvin cleaned the clogged A/C drip lines and re-worked and re-routed the secondary drain line for better drainage. Blower unit was re-taped and a complete system check was performed. Calvin also inspected and cleaned the outside condenser unit. Calvin also saved me over $60 by signing me up for Air Serve's annual maintenance plan. July in South Texas is always hot and humid and tight attics spaces are miserable to work in. Nary a complaint, Calvin set to work and was done in a couple of hours. Calvin left no trash or mess behind. Fast, friendly, professional and reasonably priced. Best HVAC service I've received in the Crossroads Area.

Description of Work
Repaired attic A/C unit. Clogged drain line was flushed and re-routed. Blower unit re-sealed. Cleaned attic unit and outside condenser.

Category heating & cooling contractor","plumber","air duct cleaner","drain cleaning company

Air Conditioning – Maintenance, Repair, Replacement. Ductless Split AC Systems. Furnace – Maintenance, Repair, Replacement. Heater – Maintenance, Repair, Replacement. Heat Pumps. Boilers. Emergency HVAC. Indoor Air Quality.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing