Aire Serv of Denton

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

Local Family Owned and Operated. We are dedicated to insure your total indoor comfort....

Work Environmental Systems Inc

Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning and Heating. Locally owned and operated since 1969. Repair, Replace, New Installation, System Design, Load Calculation, Duct Design, etc... We repair all brands and install Trane and Daikin. Best of Denton Winner (Air Conditioning & Heating) 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. Angie's List Super Service Award winner 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016

Xtreme Air Services

We offer fast, reliable air conditioning repair and replacement in Dallas, TX. We are also licensed plumbing and electrical experts. At Xtreme Air Services, we believe in doing right by our customers. That’s why all of our work comes backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We also don’t charge extra for service on nights or weekends. Work with a team that is dedicated to treating you like family. Xtreme Air Services is the leader in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Call Today, Service Today!

Reliant Air Conditioning

At Reliant Air Conditioning we are committed to providing great heating and air conditioning services, informing our customers on better ways to lower their energy bill, and giving our customers healthy homes with quality HVAC repair and sales. We are committed to the quality of service of your HVAC system, which is why we require our repair technicians to be NATE certified to repair your heating and conditioning system. Because of our superior air conditioning service, we maintain an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau in both Dallas and Fort Worth. Reliant Air Conditioning provides professional air conditioning and heating repair services along with providing quality energy saving products for customers that need new systems. Located in the center of Dallas Fort Worth, we are able to service customers from all over the metroplex, from Weatherford to Rockwall, McKinney to Mansfield and everywhere in between. We have been servicing this area for the past 20 years and have installed over 30,000 systems and serviced over 50,000 homes. We are well prepared to handle any air conditioning repair DFW has! Additional DBAs - Reliant Heating and Air Conditioning Inc, purchased Service Worx.

Offers by Reliant Air Conditioning on Angi

02/14/2020

The estimate process was good and their information was helpful in the process of deciding to replace over repair.

Description of Work
Heater unit not working. Unit outside works, but blower not turning on.

10/25/2016

Description of Work
We have been relying on Heavenly Air Conditioning and Heating for many years. He is highly skilled and he is HONEST. He responds promptly and never overcharges when something minor can remedy the problem.

10/23/2014

Description of Work
Filled air conditioner with freon and stop leak. Adjusted vents. Let us know what we can expect in terms of life of our present system and presented options. Best and most honest of the people we had in to look at the system.

09/03/2014

The contacted me to let me know I am out of their service area. They were very responsive; I purchased it on a holiday and they got back to me right away yesterday and appreciated that.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for a 3.5 Ton 13-Seer Goodman R22 Air Condensing Unit.

06/04/2014

I scheduled a time with Charles. He showed up on time on Saturday morning. He quickly detected the A/C problem. It was due to a wrong placed power switcher. He even installed a new filter. And taught me how to put the A/C cover back. All of these are very professional. And he did not charge me a penny. I strongly recommend this person!

Description of Work
Appointment for troubleshooting why the A/C condenser is not running.

07/31/2012

Overall it went really well. Heavenly Air did everything they said they would do and they remedied my problem with a leak in the evaporator coil. It's not a permanent fix but it will get me through the summer until I can have everything done. Basically he gave me options of how to proceed and resolve the problem in stages instead of trying to sell me everything including the kitchen sink.

Description of Work
Charles from Heavenly Air did an outstanding job. I was having a problem with my A/C unit upstairs. Heavenly Air was able to remedy my problem and service my A/C unit. He came out and cleaned the coils, recharged the freon, put in dampers, adjusted my ducts to lessen the kinks and diagnosed that I have a small leak in the evaporator coils upstairs.

10/25/2016

10/23/2014

Category heating & cooling contractor

Residential, Commercial Heating & A/C Maintenance and Repair.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available, PayPal