Aire Serv of Denton

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

Valley View, TX 76272

Local Family Owned and Operated. We are dedicated to insure your total indoor comfort.

02/14/2020

Ruben C.

The estimate process was good and their information was helpful in the process of deciding to replace over repair.

Description of Work
Heater unit not working. Unit outside works, but blower not turning on.

10/25/2016

Darlene P.

Description of Work
We have been relying on Heavenly Air Conditioning and Heating for many years. He is highly skilled and he is HONEST. He responds promptly and never overcharges when something minor can remedy the problem.

10/23/2014

Elizabeth A.

Description of Work
Filled air conditioner with freon and stop leak. Adjusted vents. Let us know what we can expect in terms of life of our present system and presented options. Best and most honest of the people we had in to look at the system.

09/03/2014

Andrew B.

The contacted me to let me know I am out of their service area. They were very responsive; I purchased it on a holiday and they got back to me right away yesterday and appreciated that.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for a 3.5 Ton 13-Seer Goodman R22 Air Condensing Unit.

06/04/2014

William C.

I scheduled a time with Charles. He showed up on time on Saturday morning. He quickly detected the A/C problem. It was due to a wrong placed power switcher. He even installed a new filter. And taught me how to put the A/C cover back. All of these are very professional. And he did not charge me a penny. I strongly recommend this person!

Description of Work
Appointment for troubleshooting why the A/C condenser is not running.

09/28/2013

Glen H.

I have three Trane A/C units on my home. One of them quit working. I called Heavenly Air at 10:00 am and they were at my home in less than 3 hours. Within ten minutes they diagnosed that the outdoor fan motor had failed. They had several fan motors on their truck, but my unit needed a specific one to work on Trane. So, they actually ran to their supplier and picked one up and came right back. (about a 30 mile round trip!). They warned me that Trane fan motors can be more expensive and told me it could be near $800 for the Trane motor vs. about $300 for an average cost on most other brands. When they returned, they had an exact replacement. However, the mounting hardware had changed on the newer version. Instead of having to wait a few days for the older version from a special order....they actually engineered a solution on site! These guys are true A/C experts. They could have just left and waited for the special order back plate and charged me more. Instead, they were on a mission to get my A/C working ASAP. After they installed the new motor, they ran the unit and checked it all out. It runs like brand new. The total bill was about $390.00. These guys know what they are doing and are very trustworthy!

Description of Work
Service call for A/C not working... Installed new fan motor on outdoor unit.

08/21/2013

Jeremy H.

He was prompt, took care of my issues and cut me a deal because I paid cash.

Description of Work
Heavenly Air replaced my outdoor ac unit.

07/31/2012

tony G.

Overall it went really well. Heavenly Air did everything they said they would do and they remedied my problem with a leak in the evaporator coil. It's not a permanent fix but it will get me through the summer until I can have everything done. Basically he gave me options of how to proceed and resolve the problem in stages instead of trying to sell me everything including the kitchen sink.

Description of Work
Charles from Heavenly Air did an outstanding job. I was having a problem with my A/C unit upstairs. Heavenly Air was able to remedy my problem and service my A/C unit. He came out and cleaned the coils, recharged the freon, put in dampers, adjusted my ducts to lessen the kinks and diagnosed that I have a small leak in the evaporator coils upstairs.

Dring Air Conditioning & Heating

Replacement of all types of residential and commercial heating and cooling equipment. Service provided on all types and brands of residential and commercial equipment. Heating, cooling and ventilating all types of commercial and industrial buildings; specializing in the design-build area.

Xtreme Air Services

We offer fast, reliable air conditioning repair and replacement in Dallas, TX. We are also licensed plumbing and electrical experts. At Xtreme Air Services, we believe in doing right by our customers. That’s why all of our work comes backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We also don’t charge extra for service on nights or weekends. Work with a team that is dedicated to treating you like family. Xtreme Air Services is the leader in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Call Today, Service Today!

Work Environmental Systems Inc

Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning and Heating. Locally owned and operated since 1969. Repair, Replace, New Installation, System Design, Load Calculation, Duct Design, etc... We repair all brands and install Trane and Daikin. Best of Denton Winner (Air Conditioning & Heating) 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. Angie's List Super Service Award winner 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available, PayPal

Residential, Commercial Heating & A/C Maintenance and Repair.