We are a personal, family-owned business with a close attention to detail. Our pride and reputation depends on completing each job to perfection. Our business is based on working in higher-end residential, thus we strive to personally meet each your specific needs. Call either our Handyman, Window & Pressure Washing, or Carpet Cleaning divisions. Our prices are competitive, offering free estimates. We guarantee that all work will be completed to your satisfaction....

Matthew Boswell Painting

I offer exterior painting and roof coatings. Call for your free estimate today.

Handy House Cleaning

Patriot Electric Services

Patriot Electric Services takes pride in employing a professional team that is dedicated to honest services and upfront pricing. Whether you need electrical work completed for your outdoor kitchen or your newly built home, you’ll get the knowledgeable assistance you’ve been looking for from Patriot Electric Services. With almost 20 years in business, and our range of experience, we offer lasting and complete electrical solutions that won’t zap your bank account.

10/20/2016

Wonderful company. The owner drove clear from Tyler to Palestine, TX to look at my windows even though he knew he might not be able to do the job. Because I have storm windows over the original windows and they are caulked in, they are NOT easy to clean and ARE easily broken if removed. Because of this, he had to decline my job, but he was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I would hire him...

Description of Work
I needed 32 windows cleaned.

Category window cleaning

08/31/2015

I called and left a message and it was four days later before he returned my call. By then I had already hired someone else.

Description of Work
Nothing

03/03/2014

They really did a good job. They cleaned the inside and outside on my 2 story home. They also cleaned out the window seals. One side of the house had awful stains from our water sprinkler hitting them. That stain did not come out which they told me that they would not from the beginning. They were rather pricy and I will wait a while to call them back, but the work was well done.

Description of Work
cleaned windows inside and outside

09/09/2013

It went great. He arrived promptly when he said he woulid to review the job, He called later and came over the next day with a written bid. He and his helper were very polite and did a great job of removing the old doors and installing the new ones. The trim work was very nice as well. I would use Windor Services again.

Description of Work
Joseph installed two new outside doors.

06/20/2013

Windsor Services Inc. our experience was fine, it was good. I would recommend to be patient, they are busy so it took longer than I thought. When I got the bid it was very detailed.

Description of Work
Windsor Services Inc. came out for an estimate. They are going to replace some wood on my carport and the posts on my front porch.

Category woodworking

11/12/2012

The phone number for the person to reach for carpet cleaning was incorrect; however, I called an alternative number and they provided the carpet cleaner's (and quot;CCand quot;) number to me. I was able to reach the CC at that number and made an appointment for cleaning. The morning of the appointment I received a telephone call from the CC saying that the chemicals had not arrived at their suppli...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in 3 areas - heavily soiled.

Category carpet cleaners,handyman service

10/24/2012

Everything went smooth with this company. The workers were professional, prompt, and neat, and the work quality is outstanding. One of the owner's is there to get the workers going and come back to make sure everything is done to our satisfaction. This company is very reliable.

Description of Work
Window washing (inside and out), pressure washing deck and deck enclosure, and painting deck.

Category handyman service,replacement windows,deck cleaning,pressure washing

10/01/2012

They were very professional. I was unable to be home when the repairs were done and Benjamin called when they were finished to let me know they were done.

Description of Work
Replaced rotted wood on exterior of house and painted.

Category handyman service,woodworking

07/19/2012

Was scheduled more than a month in advance with some delays in estimates and communication -- lost my e-mail address. Once scheduled, however, they called the day before and arrived early the next day. All work and 2 additional items were completed by around 5pm of same day. Very conscientious. This is literally a father-son (grandson?) business who work with pride and trying to build a good reput...

Description of Work
Pressure washed front porch, removed hanging light - replaced it with a birdnest free flush mount light. Cleaned back porch screens; sealed (painted) 4 wooden shutters on house face; re-cemented two stones to mailbox; replaced closet door light switch which had shorted; added handicap grab bar in bathroom and replaced towel bar.

Category electrician,handyman service,window cleaning,pressure washing

09/28/2011

Joseph showed up as agreed. After arrival, he discovered we did not have the right parts to install the light, so he went to the store and got the right parts. He then installed the light, and did a great job - my wife was very happy. While he was here, we asked him to fix a patio screen door that was not opening very easily. In a few minutes, that was working great for the first time in years. My...

Description of Work
Install kitchen light. Repair a screen door.

Category handyman service

Window Cleaning, Carpet cleaning, Handyman/ remodeling, Pressure Washing, Chandelier Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Mirror or glass cleaning, blind cleaning, grout cleaning, rug cleaning, painting, rotten wood replacement, staining.

$20