East Texas Refrigeration Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since September 2009

4700 Old Troup Hwy

Tyler, TX 75707

Affordable Low Diagnostic Rates, Angie’s List Recommended Contractor, 24/7 Emergency Service, Home Energy Audits, Certified Nate & EPA HVAC Technicians, Mold Removal, Certified Healthy Air Specialist (IAQ), Installation and Replacement, Indoor Air Quality Expertise, Trusted HVAC Company for 30+ yrs, Competitive Pricing, Licensed, Bonded and Insured, FREE In Home Estimates on Replacement, Replacement Specialists, Financing Available...

10/19/2020

Lisa M.

Friendly and Courteous from initial phone contact all the way to the service tech. Service Tech, Tyron, was prompt, knowledgeable, and was able to get my system back up and running in less than an hour. Would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
A?C Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Please let us know if you need anything else.

08/30/2019

Diann H.

Very well....they arrived sooner rather than later, fixed the problem, had reasonable charges and a professional, knowledgeable technician....who also happened to be very nice. What else could I ask?

Description of Work
New capacitor on AC unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! Please let us know if you need anything else.

06/29/2018

CHARLOTTE V.

They were prompt, courteous, knowledgable, and the A/C works perfectly now.

Description of Work
replace parts

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! Please let us know if you need anything else.

10/24/2017

Gail W.

In my 68 years I do not think I've worked with a company as incredible as ETR. From the person answering the phone, to the sales representative (Will), to the incredible team of young men who worked for 12 hours STRAIGHT, ETR was amazing. I cannot say enough about them! Professional, punctual, courteous, and knowledgeable. If more companies were managed and run like ETR we would have such less stress. I am also thrilled about this Daikin system. With 12 year guaranty on parts AND labor, they are one of the few who stand behind their product to this extent. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ETR!!

Description of Work
Remove old HVAC system and replace. We purchased the Daikin 19 SEER system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate your business. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call. Thank you! ETR

09/30/2016

Larry H.

Replacement went very well. Very satisfied with overall work. Techs who did work were very knowledgable and very clean.

Description of Work
Replaced Heating and A/C.

08/29/2016

Candice G.

This was a 2nd opinion. They were able to find a very simple and very inexpensive fix for my AC. The first company recommended a $5,000 repair and charged me $414. ETR came out and charged me $59 and my AC has been working great ever since!

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Repair

05/24/2016

Rebecca V.

We called first thing in the morning (9am) and the technician showed up a few minutes after 5pm. We called twice throughout the day and kept getting told we were next, but with no ETA. The service call took him a total of 30 minutes. He was friendly and professional, but I feel like I was overcharged. He spent 10 minutes analyzing the issue and then added 3 lbs of freon to our system. That was it. I understand the freon cost about $100, but I thought the additional $200 in add on fees were ridiculous considering the time and effort it took him. I didn't get a detailed bill either, which is a little odd. Not sure if we would hire them again. I think we might try someone else next time and see if we have a better experience.

Description of Work
Ran a quick diagnostic and added 3 lbs of freon to our A/C.

06/24/2015

Daren Y.

We shopped around and East Texas Refrigeration gave us the best price on a high-efficiency Trane air conditioning system. The installers were professional, courteous and left our home spotlessly clean. I received my bill in about two week and paid it online through their website. The whole experience was easy and the work was high quality; the systems works very nicely, the Trane product is very quiet and the cools our home quickly. I would absolutely use ETR again.

Description of Work
Replaced our old air conditioning and heating system with a new Trane system.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/04/2015

Joseph D.

Otherwise, they had a plan that I was able to use. There was no service charge. It was free. They're effective.

Description of Work
They were putting in a fan. They fabricated a fan for me.

04/09/2015

Patti R.

Jody and Lawrence were at the house by 8am, they were friendly, courteous and professional. They worked diligently all day to complete our installation in the face of problems caused by the small size of our AC closet. They had drop cloths from the front door to where they were working and when they left they vacuumed and cleaned up the debris from the installation. I would highly recommend this company, the price was reasonable, the quality great and some of the best employees I have ever seen.

Description of Work
Replaced our old HVAC system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mrs. [member name removed], Thank you for the positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so. We are glad to hear you had a great experience with ETR. We realize you have a choice when it comes to air conditioning and heating service companies and we hope you’ll be a part of our family for life. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Best Wishes, ETR

Air Rx Duct Cleaning and Air Solutions

Welcome to Air Rx Professional Duct Cleaning & Air Solutions! When it comes to air duct cleaning, we come second to none! Our certified technicians have the knowledge and tools needed to provide you with far-reaching commercial and residential air duct cleaning services that will exceed your expectations. We take pride in being HVAC professionals specializing in air duct cleaning and low-in insulation services and we will go above and beyond in order to meet all of your demands!

Air Pro Elite AC and Heating

Serving East Texas for over 25 years. Open 24/7. On Time Service. Affordable Rates. Financing Options. Professionals you can Trust. AirPro Elite AC & Heating technicians are trained and experienced to install the HVAC product of your choice. While the choice is up to you, many times our customers want to hear what we in the HVAC industry have to say. Based on our time in the field, we discovered how important it is to partner with a company that backs their product with action. As a Comfortmaker® Dealer we feel your home comfort investment is in good hands. Comfortmaker® premium products include a 'No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty, and all Comfortmaker® products are covered with a 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration. We at AirPro Elite AC & Heating are excited to offer a reliable, trusted solution for you and yours. - Roderick Hawkins

Offers by Air Pro Elite AC and Heating on Angi
    Mr. Appliance of East Texas

Mr. Appliance specializes in appliance repair and maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert. Calling Mr. Appliance ensures. Prompt, efficient attention. Our "leave no trace" clean-up commitment. A solid quote before the service begins - no surprises. Courteous and skilled in-home service professionals. Never an over-time charge - we charge by the job, not by the hour. All work & parts guaranteed. Mr. Appliance is locally owned and operated and is part of the largest and fastest growing full service appliance repair company in the world. When your appliances are in need of repair, contact the appliance repair experts at Mr. Appliance. Additional phone - (903) 757-7333, (903) 509-9700, (903) 882-1000.

TACLA00002985C
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Residential, commercial, industrial air conditioning & heating.

Home appliances.