Carpet Mart

With Angi since August 2010

We are a family run business that treats all of our customers as if they were family by helping in any way that we possibly can. Please mention that you saw us on Angie's List for a special discount....

Kings Flooring

We install and specialize in ceramic and porcelain tile showers, bathtubs, backsplash, floors, and patios. We also work with glass mosaic tile. We provide great service and will work with any design or materials provided. You cant beat our quality with our prices! I have 8 years experience, and have learned from the best installers in the area. Owner operated, local business

Bradly Tullos Flooring

Hi I am Bradly, with Bradly Tullos Flooring Installation. I have 8+ years experience in carpet, vinyl, vinyl plank, laminate, and hardwood flooring installation. My company is insured, and all flooring has a one year warranty. When you choose Bradly Tullos Flooring Installation, you are choosing quality! All of our crew has experience that outweighs our competition because of our attention to detail, and our knowledge from our years of experience. Our company has the dedication to provide you with any information for your flooring installation you need, and we will happily meet you at any flooring retailer to discuss which flooring suits your needs and wants. We serve the East Texas area, with free bid consultation in Nacogdoches Texas, and up to 35 miles outside of Nacogdoches Texas. We charge $0.75/ mile for consultation bids, outside of the Nacogdoches area. We look forward to hearing from you and making your visions a reality! You may reach us at any time at 936.645.1884

06/11/2015

Description of Work
Removed old carpet from den and dining room and installed new carpet.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

[Member name removed], Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your business. Nathan Noble

05/14/2015

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

03/09/2015

never used them

Description of Work
I called carpet mark because we were interested in putting in wood tile it displays on there website that they offer that service the guy came the same day and measured and called back after he left and said he was unable to do the job cause he didn't know how to do the wood tile very well....ummm ok dont advertise it then!!!

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry that there was a misunderstanding somewhere along the way, but we sell and install a lot of ceramic/porcelain tile and especially the wood look. I hope that we may straighten out the misunderstanding and earn your business in the future.

11/24/2014

The job took about than 5 hours. That included moving large pieces of furniture around to do the job. I was impressed how quickly they worked. The work crew was very polite and respectful. I love my floors! I recommend Carpet Mart to anyone needing new flooring.

Description of Work
Installed sheet vinyl in my bedroom and livingroom.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you very much for your business [member name removed]. We are very happy that you are liking your new floors. Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to helping you in anyway that we can in the future.

05/09/2014

That went well. They were on time, on budget, and reasonable to work with. It was great.

Description of Work
It was carpet installation and repair.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Thank you very much for your kind review [Member name removed]. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you more in the future,

We offer design assistance and installation of all types of flooring. Including hardwood, vinyl plank and tile, ceramic/porcelain tile and carpet. We specialize in showers, back splashes and any other custom work that you might desire.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available