We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

NBL Air Conditioning and Heating

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2018

16910 Pitcairn Dr

Tomball, TX 77377

We install new equipment, troubleshoot units, do repairs, service, and maintenance, we also replace parts and units that are under warranty. What sets us apart from other companies is that we always put ourselves in our customer's shoes and we never leave until our customer is satisfied with the

07/18/2022

Shauna G.

I would use this company again and again. They were responsive, punctual, and SO respectful of our home! One of our AC units was dying but limping along, and they came out and gave me a realistic idea of what it would take to fix it and what that might mean overall. We opted to replace it. They gave us a great deal and were patient and worked with us as my husband was in the hospital with a serious medical condition and I was scattered as I tried to schedule the work.

Description of Work
Replacing a 3.5 ton A/C unit.

03/23/2021

Josie D.

The technician Raul that came to my home and solved my HVAC ISSUES was very professional and knowledgeable of the situation at hand . He understood my problem and proceeded with the necessary repairs and guided me through the entire process , went into detail and elaborated the situation . He did not assume that only because I was a woman that I was incapable of understanding the scope of the situation and did not take advantage of me !! I also had the same perspective from the owner Alberto I believe that was his name , please don’t quote me because I’m so bad with names so sorry! Overall I was very satisfied with their service and I would highly recommend them to anyone ! Thank you NBL AC for your exceptional Service!!

Description of Work
HVAC ISSUES

02/25/2021

Mark C.

Our system was old and we have been advised a couple of times it needed to be replaced. They responded quickly and came out to give us a quote on 12 Feb 2021. Scheduled install for 15 Feb 2021 (the day Houston froze solid. Including my pipes.) We rescheduled for 23 Feb. They finished the install and discovered the vent on the return plenum was undersized. The technician recommended an additional 20x25 vent and rough estimated $200 to $350 to install. I told him I would think about it. Oh boy, I thought, a typical upsell. After talking to my wife we decided to have it done. I called the main office (4:30 pm) and was told a supervisor would come out the next morning and check out the size needed. The next morning (24 Feb) the office called and said after talking to the Tech they realized the size was correct and he would be out around 10:00 am. He came out, cut an additional hole in the wall around the corner from the original and installed the new vent and cleaned up the mess. When I asked how much I owed him he responded "No charge". Our experience with NBL was nothing short of OUTSTANDING. We got a better system, at a cheaper price than another quote. They were quick to respond, quick to do the job, cleaned up after themselves, extremely professional. We have found our go-to central air/heat company. THANK YOU NBL!!

Description of Work
Replace Central Air & Heat system

01/08/2021

mark M.

Work was completed on time and very efficiently. Workers were very kind and courteous. They vacuum all work areas after they finished. They did a great job at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend them to replace or fix your air conditioning system. They replaced (2) two a/c and heating units.

Description of Work
HVAC install 1/7/2021

07/02/2020

Carlton S.

They came out the same day, within the hour and diagnosed the issue and fixed it quickly made recommendations to prevent future problems.

Description of Work
1 of 2 AC units not working, even after circuit breaker reset.

03/14/2020

GERARDO Q.

Very well! The initial technician came a few minutes earlier than scheduled and diagnosed the problem. Subsequently, within a half hour, the office called with an estimate to do the work and the proposed schedule. After I approved the estimate, two different technicians arrived within a couple of hours to do the work. It took them about 2 hours to complete the work.

Description of Work
One furnace unit had a bad gas valve. It was replaced as well as the attached pipe gas line. I also had the yearly maintenance done on the two AC and furnace units.

02/06/2020

Andrew F.

My thermostat panel suddenly went blank and I don’t know why. Changed battery and still won’t light up. A-plus technician comes in and quickly identified that it is a wrongfully-turned-off switch causing the problem. Problem solved instantly!

Description of Work
Honeywell Thermostat not working

11/23/2019

Rhonda J.

Owner is very prompt and professional. Crew showed up on time to replace my a/c and heat unit. They were polite, professional and very mindful of my home and outdoor space.

Description of Work
Replace A/C and heat

08/16/2019

Mike W.

Overall negative. They had a huge price for just coming out ($125) which they didn't tell me about until after they came out. They claimed that I needed thousands of dollars in repair ($2500 min), but then I called someone else for a second opinion and the other guys fixed it for $317.

Description of Work
n/a

07/13/2019

Todd G.

First to call and came quickly to assess the issue. They were able to do the installation the next day. Price was better than expected. On the day day they came, they arrived early. Everyone was very professional and considerate. They were very neat and tidy and cleaned up after themselves very well. The new system is working great. They even registered the warranty for me. They have great customer service. I would highly recommend them if you have the need for HVAC work.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC system

07/11/2019

Julie L.

All staff were very professional, punctual, and responsive. I had to replace my AC but did not have time to get multiple quotes so I don't know for sure whether or not I paid a fair price. It seemed reasonable to me and I believed the company would do a good job, which they did. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Replace AC in my townhouse

07/07/2019

Julie L.

Completed maintenance to clear out the clogged drain line. Company was very responsive and professional.

Description of Work
AC was not cooling

05/20/2019

Travis H.

Did a great job and kept me in the loop about the condition of my ducts. I would use him again.

Description of Work
Duct Sealing

04/24/2019

John M.

After lightning caused a power surge that fried our AC, Ariel with A Plus was quick to respond in helping get us back up and running with a brand new unit. We couldn't be happier with the service we received. Very customer friendly, Ariel explained all our options and during/after the installation Ariel and his team did quality checks to ensure everything is working great and to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend this company if you're in need for AC work, I've had a lot of companies come out to work on our AC and felt A Plus was truly honest and very professional, thanks again!!

Description of Work
Complete AC Replacement

04/20/2019

Paula H.

Great the work performance was very professional

Description of Work
New a/c unit installed

02/17/2019

Patrick P.

I had a great experience using APlus. We have lived in this home in Sugar Land for over 15 years. I did the standard get three quotes thing, but on the first visit with Ariel, I knew I was going to go with them. I had all Heating, and A/C replaced. What I didn’t expect was their thoroughness. Ducts replace when able, every vent replaced (both intake and outbound cooling vents.) and a new Wi-fi Smart Thermostat. We were financed through Green Sky over the amount quoted, but Ariel’s quote never exceeded his bid. (Later I just paid off the Green Sky loan with a credit card transfer at 3% over one year. The install team came out, were experienced, polite and highly skilled. These are the pictures of my old A/C. Until they removed the old one, my wife and I had no idea how bad it was. On the 3rd day, the A/C unit stopped functioning. I texted Ariel, and the next day a technician was on site and found the problem. They ran a new wired to the external A/C unit. Since then, it has not only worked flawlessly, but the system is so good, we stopped using a window unit and even several ceiling fans. I highly recommend APlus and their team! Really, it should be A+++ Air Conditioning & Heating Remember: These pictures are of the old system.

Description of Work
Total replacement of Heater and A/C Unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, dryer vent cleaning

02/17/2019

Kevin A.

They showed up the next day on time and were priced very reasonable. They crew did a great job in a timely manner and cleaned up after.

Description of Work
Clean Dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

01/05/2019

Taher M.

I rarely write reviews, but A Plus Air Conditioning and Heating did an outstanding job that I thought had to be mentioned. There are three things that I look for when I need repair services -- honesty, professionalism, and punctuality. Ariel Ramos and his company did all three plus a lot more. He reviewed the heating system with me, inspected the furnace, and ensured that it was functioning normally. Initially he had quoted me $75.00 charge while on the phone, but after testing everything he said there would be no charge since it was actually working OK but just needed some adjustment. I highly recommend A Plus Air Conditioning and Heating with no reservations. They will not disappoint.

Description of Work
furnace, heater not working

12/14/2018

Carlos A C.

APlus A/C performed a fantastic job in my home. It was a change out of all Cooling and Heat parts plus duct-work as well. Very professional Ariel from the very beginning and great follow for the Company as a whole after job was completed. I'll recommend without hesitation this Company for any New HVAC installation or Repairs.

Description of Work
Complete AC and Heating change out

11/15/2018

Rodrigo A.

Very friendly and responsible people to work with. Competitive prices and very professional! I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Change AC & fix furnance

11/14/2018

Earl D.

Perfectly. Guys showed up about when expected, did a good job, left area cleaned up. Couldn't ask for a better job.

Description of Work
Replace air conditioner and furnace.

11/05/2018

Janice A.

I was very pleased with the work and the technicians. They were very neat and cleaned the area when the work was completed. The fee was reasonable for the work performed.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, dryer vent cleaning

11/02/2018

John B.

Completed in one day. Extremely competenat technicians. Very courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced Central /AC/heating system

10/31/2018

Robert F.

The A-plus service technicians were on time and very professional. They covered their boots with shoe covers before entering the house, they finished the job in the time frame they estimated, the quote given was what we paid and they cleaned up upon completion. A big thanks to Ariel Ramos of A-Plus who coordinated it all for us. I would highly recommend these guys and will use them again for our future HVAC projects. Robert of Spring, TX

Description of Work
Nest thermostat purchase & install, yearly maintenance & air duct cleaning.

10/31/2018

Sarah S.

I am very satisfied with the work performed. Ariel is very responsive and even followed up with me a month after the work was done to make sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Cleaning air ducts and replace plenum

Climate Services of Texas

Climate Services of Texas specializes in Heating and Air Conditioning. We also do installations, additions, and commercial projects. We are committed to providing on time, fast, clean, and reliable services and installations on every job.

NDC MECHANICAL LLC

Having trouble with your heating or air? We are ready to help! We have over 22 years of experience and will lead with diagnosing your system's problem, then presenting you with a solution, with education and communication you can easily understand. Contact us NOW for service!

AIR WOODLANDS

In 2011 Sam partnered up with Jeremy Laurence. Together for 7 years Sam and Jeremy have worked hard to grow Air Woodlands and continue to work hard everyday to provide the best services for their clients. They customize their offerings based on specific needs. Fast, efficient, and honest, Air Woodlands A/C & Heating, has become a reputable and well-known service provider. The Air Woodlands team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience their clients have come to expect. Their customers satisfaction with their work being their highest priority is why they provide open communication channels throughout the duration of each project.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    TACLA87416E
    Texas
    04/04/2022
    Financing, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

New A/C Unit Installations, A/C Repairs, Parts Replacement for parts under warranty, Bilingual Service Instalaciones, Reparaciones, Reemplazo de Repuestos bajo garantia, Servicio Bilingue