NBL Air Conditioning and Heating

Getting ready for Summer

Getting ready for Summer

HVAC Companies2021
Replacing old unit

We install new equipment, troubleshoot units, do repairs, service, and maintenance, we also replace parts and units that are under warranty. What sets us apart from other companies is that we always put ourselves in our customer's shoes and we never leave until our customer is satisfied with the work. We have been in the business for more than 10 years. We are a small company that likes to treat our customers like family. Please don't hesitate to call us for a repair, service, or a replacement, and we will provide fast and efficient service. Financing is available as well as bilingual service....

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (29)dryer vent cleaning (3)

03/23/2021

The technician Raul that came to my home and solved my HVAC ISSUES was very professional and knowledgeable of the situation at hand . He understood my problem and proceeded with the necessary repairs and guided me through the entire process , went into detail and elaborated the situation . He did not assume that only because I was a woman that I was incapable of understanding the scope of the situ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC ISSUES

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

Photo for NBL Air Conditioning and Heating	 - 16910 Pitcairn Dr, Tomball, TX - 39262884

02/25/2021

Our system was old and we have been advised a couple of times it needed to be replaced. They responded quickly and came out to give us a quote on 12 Feb 2021. Scheduled install for 15 Feb 2021 (the day Houston froze solid. Including my pipes.) We rescheduled for 23 Feb. They finished the install and discovered the vent on the return plenum was undersized. The technician recommended an additional 2...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Central Air & Heat system

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

01/08/2021

Work was completed on time and very efficiently. Workers were very kind and courteous. They vacuum all work areas after they finished. They did a great job at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend them to replace or fix your air conditioning system. They replaced (2) two a/c and heating units.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC install 1/7/2021

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

07/02/2020

They came out the same day, within the hour and diagnosed the issue and fixed it quickly made recommendations to prevent future problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1 of 2 AC units not working, even after circuit breaker reset.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

03/14/2020

Very well! The initial technician came a few minutes earlier than scheduled and diagnosed the problem. Subsequently, within a half hour, the office called with an estimate to do the work and the proposed schedule. After I approved the estimate, two different technicians arrived within a couple of hours to do the work. It took them about 2 hours to complete the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One furnace unit had a bad gas valve. It was replaced as well as the attached pipe gas line. I also had the yearly maintenance done on the two AC and furnace units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

02/06/2020

My thermostat panel suddenly went blank and I don’t know why. Changed battery and still won’t light up. A-plus technician comes in and quickly identified that it is a wrongfully-turned-off switch causing the problem. Problem solved instantly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Honeywell Thermostat not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

11/23/2019

Owner is very prompt and professional. Crew showed up on time to replace my a/c and heat unit. They were polite, professional and very mindful of my home and outdoor space.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace A/C and heat

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

08/16/2019

Overall negative. They had a huge price for just coming out ($125) which they didn't tell me about until after they came out. They claimed that I needed thousands of dollars in repair ($2500 min), but then I called someone else for a second opinion and the other guys fixed it for $317.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
n/a

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

07/13/2019

First to call and came quickly to assess the issue. They were able to do the installation the next day. Price was better than expected. On the day day they came, they arrived early. Everyone was very professional and considerate. They were very neat and tidy and cleaned up after themselves very well. The new system is working great. They even registered the warranty for me. They have great custome...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Photo for NBL Air Conditioning and Heating	 - 16910 Pitcairn Dr, Tomball, TX - 37982325

07/11/2019

All staff were very professional, punctual, and responsive. I had to replace my AC but did not have time to get multiple quotes so I don't know for sure whether or not I paid a fair price. It seemed reasonable to me and I believed the company would do a good job, which they did. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC in my townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

New A/C Unit Installations, A/C Repairs, Parts Replacement for parts under warranty, Bilingual Service Instalaciones, Reparaciones, Reemplazo de Repuestos bajo garantia, Servicio Bilingue

Financing, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal