Glass Texas

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2011

GlassTex is a full service glass and mirror company serving the greater Houston area. We offer a full range of services and products. We offer both window repair and replacement as well as glass tabletops, mirrors, shower enclosures, window tinting and window screens....

INNOVATIVE SKYLIGHTS & ATTICS

We are a professional skylight installer and manufacturer with 15 years of experience.

Texas Remodel Team LLC

We are a full-service renovation and remodeling team with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We are now offering windows for as low as $99 per month! Our team is made up of a variety of experts from every trade so that we can truly provide a complete solution for renovations. Get in touch with us today and get started with a free, no-obligation estimate. We are confident that we can save you time, money and especially frustration on your next home improvement project.

Window World of Houston

Our motto here at Window World of Houston is the same today as it was in the beginning...provide superior product, installed by a professional craftsman and guaranteed low prices. We are locally owned and operated, and at Window World we know the job yesterday will land us the job down the street tomorrow. We do our best on every job, everyday. Please call us today for a free estimate.

12/30/2014

Never finished

Description of Work
Tried to fix window

Category glass repair,replacement windows

08/29/2014

John was later than originally expected the day of the repair, but we were called and told when he would come. He arrived about 1:00 PM and worked until after 9 PM trying to get everything finished. He had to come back the next day for a short while to finish up and get his ladders. Very pleased with John's diligence, and would gladly recommend Glass Texas as a glass repair company.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken glass section in my sunroom, and used sealer for general leak repair on the top panes.

07/26/2013

I called John on Tuesday, he called me back on Wednesday, his crew came out on Thursday. Very professional, very nice, very knowledgeable....perfect repair!

Description of Work
repaired glass shower door

04/26/2013

Received estimate on the same day I called and they were able to perform the installation on the following day. Vendor showed up on time and did a very professional job. Very pleased with the work and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Had two small double pain kitchen windows replaced and tinted.

Category replacement windows

09/12/2012

I had purchased new bedroom furniture for my 13 year old and decided to cover some of the pieces of furniture with glass tops for protection. I called John with GlassTex and he was able to send someone (Anthony) to my home that day to measure and give me an estimate. The estimate seemed reasonable and I went ahead and had my other son's room measured as well. GlassTex returned the following day wi...

Description of Work
Hired GlassTex to make glass table top pieces to protect furniture in my home.

Category glass repair

Window repair, replacement, tinting, screens, shower enclosures, weather stripping, mirrors, glass table tops, safety glass, tempered glass, security glass, double pane windows, insulated, decorative glass & door glass.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa