EnviroCon Termite & Pest Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2005

29201 Quinn Rd. Ste. C

Tomball, TX 77375

24-hour emergency service available. Additional email - info@enviroconpest.com. Additional website - www.texasbedbugpro.com. Award wining....

07/25/2018

Bradley C.

Very professional and punctual. Explained service well and offered to come back at any time if pests are observed.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior pest control

07/11/2016

Mark & Razelle S.

Mark was wonderful, he fully explained the process and all of my options for pest control. He was early which is almost unheard of with service professionals today. He understood my concerns about pets and children and assured me my pets were safe. I would recommend Mark to anyone I know that is a homeowner. As he explained its better to prevent then to treat

Description of Work
Treated my home for pest

04/30/2016

Rebecca E.

They are extremely professional and on-time. When choosing a vendor, I look for reliability, cost and professionalism. I have found all three in "Envirocon Termite & Pest" and will continue to use them for all my quarterly pest control needs. Also, I called early in the morning about an ant problem in the kitchen and Steve arrived that morning to spray. Envirocon goes above and beyond, and they truly value their customers.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

02/24/2016

Leo and Marie S.

, We noticed sawdust on the floor below one of the cabinets. I called Envirocon Termite & Pest Control and Mark came out that afternoon. He checked the place the sawdust was coming from and saw the bug causing the problem. He drilled a small hole in the bottom of the shelf and put his spray in the hole. It was clean, odor, and no mess. He used 2 treatments and the problem solved. We use Envirocon Termite & Pest annually for termite prevention and have used them for bugs, etc, in the lawn. It is almost time for termite prevention and will use this company again. Mark was prompt, professional, and thorough. .

Description of Work
We had wood borers in our kitchen cabinets. Mark came and checked out the problem. He diagnosed it right away and took care of the problem. I appreciated the fact that the spray was odorless, clean, and I didn't have to redo the whole kitchen. It was quick and the process worked. We have used this company for several years for termite prevention, bugs in lawn and the kitchen problem. It is almost time for our termite prevention and will use them again. Mark is very professional, prompt, and efficient.

02/21/2016

Rebecca E.

The company is extremely professional and always on-time.

Description of Work
Quarterly - Pest Control treatments to the exterior.

01/29/2016

Shawna T.

I have been with EnviroCon for 5+ years now. Their service is wonderful. I am set up on the automatic pest service (quarterly). They always email me to remind me when they are coming out. They even text me the day before to remind me to unlock my gate. You do not have to be home for outside services and they are very good about taking care of everything while you are away. After they are done, they leave me a report on my front door detailing what work they did. If I ever have an issue between my quarterly service, they will come out to take care of it (no additional charge). In fact, last time I had an issue, Mark with EnviroCon came to my home and spent well over an hour to give me some tips and tricks. They truly take their time with you and answer any questions you may have. They are VERY knowledgeable so they know what they are doing. I would highly recommend EnviroCon.

Description of Work
Routine pest service

12/29/2014

Jeanette S.

We were specifically having issues with sugar and fire ants, but after hiring Envirocon we are now pest free. They are always very professional, prompt, friendly and hard working. I would definitely recommend them to any member on Angie's List.

Description of Work
We hired EnviroCon to come out quarterly to spray for pests.

09/19/2014

Christopher H.

Highly recommend. Envirocon came out for our first quarterly treatment and sprayed the entire house and garage/garage apartment for free as a special for new home buyer. The technicians were professional and even came back to do another spray (for free) when they didn't have enough with them to finish the outside spray. No bugs since they visited (and we had many ants in our kitchen prior to their arrival).

Description of Work
Sprayed our house for bugs (quarterly treatment)

07/14/2014

Margaret M.

Chuck and his team we amazing! They came when they were supposed to and everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
Tented my house for dry wood termites.

03/07/2013

Shari T.

I highly recommend EnviroCon. They are professional, conscientious, and compassionate. The time spent and the results gained were well worth the price. Top notch company!

Description of Work
Can you imagine?!? We discovered bedbugs in our home. EnviroCon responded to our call immediately. The owner came to our home and, after determining the extent of the problem, which was small, explained the procedure and gave us an estimate. And a very substantial guarantee. The company came out 2 days later to exterminate. It has been one year and we haven't seen any critters since!

Urban Jungle Wildlife Removal

Urban Jungle Wildlife Removal, LLC provides the absolute best services for wildlife removal and pest control in Houston, San Antonio, and New Orleans. Our team is comprised of degreed Wildlife Biologists, all experts in Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, Amphibians and Insects.

Bee'n Green

Bee'n Green LLC is a licensed and bonded provider of "Green" Pest Control Services. 16 years experience in residential and commercial Pest Control. Focusing on providing healthier solutions for your family, your pets and our planet. And educating others about how unnecessary chemical applications effect everything around us.

Offers by Bee'n Green on Angi
    Sharp's Rodent Prevention

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! BBB registered company. Additional phone is 346.448.4233

Get a Free Quote

Bed Bugs, Pest Control, termite treatments, dry wood termites, animal trapping, mosquito treatments.

Structural Fumigation.