Cooling Technicians

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2017

Heating & A/C, Service, Install, Design and Maintenance, 24 Hour Emergency Service...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+20 more images

HVAC Companies (19)water heaters (1)

02/27/2020

Ann W.

We were in the unfortunate position of needing to replace two HVAC units in our home at the same time. We learned that our son is sensitive to mold and found that our existing units, which were 15 years old, had mold in the plenum. We reached out to five local A/C businesses in efforts to find a person or company we felt comfortable with who would install two new, trustworthy HVACs with a filtration system to combat mold. Adam at Cool Tech was the last person we met with of the five businesses, and ultimately the one who earned our trust. Where some of the companies saw an opportunity to add lots of extra bells and whistles (because of our son's sensitivity), Adam was honest and straightforward about what was necessary and what was not. He offered a competitive price on a time-tested brand (Trane) along with a unique filtration system called the iWave Air. But most importantly, he was generous with his time, knowledge, and experience. In the end, we decided to work with Adam, because he himself would be the person in our home putting the unit together, rather than sending a crew we had never met. Adam guided us through the decision-making process to determine what was best for our home and situation, and he followed the plan through to a T. We will recommend him to all of our neighbors whose a/c units are now reaching the 15 year mark, and we highly recommend him to anyone reading this review.

Description of Work
We needed two new HVAC units installed in our home.

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

01/28/2020

Wayne L.

Adam Naquin was excellent in every facet of his work and service. Extremely knowledgeable and completed all of our work in a very efficient manner. We were extremely pleased with Adam and his work. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Description of Work
Air conditioning replacement

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work at your home and take care of your family and house hold cooling needs. I look forward to seeing you for your maintenance check in March and see how the system is doing.

01/14/2020

Gaurang I.

Excellent - they finished everything in one day, cleaned up as well. Cooling Technicians provided the best quote for full Trane system & 17 flexible ducts replacement which was almost $5,000 lower than other two vendors! Very professional from start to end, I would recommend them anytime. The whole team worked one full day like clock work and at the end made sure I knew how to setup & operate new thermostat, etc.

Description of Work
Replace old AC / Heating system, ducts, etc.

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

Cooling Technicians is very thankfull for the opportunity to come into your home and design and install an amazing system. You and your wife were so nice to work with and it made the project fun. Enjoy your new system and will see you for your scheduled maintenance. Thanks again Cooling Technicians

Steve W.

Fantastic. Noticed when I got home from work one evening that the first story of my home was not cool. AC had been on all day, but air temp was 78 degrees. I called Cooling Technicians and Adam came to diagnose the problem the next morning. His troubleshooting was very thorough and the problem was quickly isolated to a faulty compressor. I received a fair quote for the parts and labor, gave the okay, and they were ordered and installed. That was a few weeks ago and I’ve enjoyed ice cold air since and have experienced no problems with the new unit. Adam really knows his stuff and does great work and a quality install. Cooling Technicians installed and upgraded HVAC at two of my office buildings over the past few years and the systems have worked flawlessly. Thanks Adam and the Cooling Technicians team.

Description of Work
Air conditioner install

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

Review for Cooling Technicians - 12407 Pelican Isle Ct, Tomball, TX - 38106425

Tara R.

Excellent! It’s rare when I feel like a company actually cares about me and my needs. Adam listened my concerns, discussed my budget, shared options with me and helped me to figure out a plan that would extend the life of my A/C unit until he can replace it in the fall/winter. I am confident in his assessment and advice.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

Mark W.

The technician was on time, thorough and completed the work in a timely manner. The charges were fair and in line with the work done.

Description of Work
Airconditioning Service

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

08/12/2019

Richard C.

On a Sunday, the owner, Adam Naquin, was at my residence within 30 minutes of my call. He explained I had a plugged line in my secondary AC drain. Adam stopped the leak within 20 minutes and returned first thing the following morning to reroute the line. Excellent work, excellent service, excellent company. Call Cooling Technicians for your AC needs. You'll be glad you did.

Description of Work
Secondary Drain for AC Unit

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

11/09/2018

Nathan W.

Best experience I’ve had with A/C company. Very thorough and detailed report. Would recommend to anyone

Description of Work
A/C check for proper operation

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

09/02/2018

Jay B.

Fast, professional and easy to deal with!

Description of Work
two complete AC/Heater systemss

Work Completed On 09/01/2018

11/08/2017

Paulette T.

Very nice and personable got my AC working again

Description of Work
AC new compressor,thermostat blower and fan motor

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

10/19/2017

Paul S.

Couldn't be happier. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Great customer service. Replacement of entire unit upstairs and outside.

Work Completed On 10/19/2017

10/03/2017

Ryan B.

Adam, the installer and engineer, recommended replacements for the entire system as well as some additional return vents to assist in moving the air in my house as it seems the original system just was not designed for such a large house (which I agreed). The price for the entire forklift project was phenomenal and with the extra work he put into the overall redesign I, and my family, could not be happier. He was absolutely correct in estimating my savings on energy costs as well as the newer units are far more efficient than what was original to the house. Overall, he and his team replaced both outside units, attic units, redirected some air ducts, added two new return vents, and new thermostats. I could not be happier with the job that he did designing the replacement system, removing the old system and installing the new system. I couldn't have had a better installer and salesman than Adam if I tried as he made the entire transaction a pleasant one. His friendly demeanor and upfront, straight forward persona really helped me make the right decision for my family and the future of my home and I couldn't be anymore thankful he was our technician. Overall, great technician and a great company to work with! I still use his services today for our yearly maintenance.

Description of Work
Recently bought a house that after a year both systems started to lose the ability to maintain a comfortable setting. Had both units serviced but after another year all the Freon was lost due to problems with the units and lines. It was time to get new units as these were 12 years old and unable to meet the demands of the Houston summers anymore.

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

09/21/2017

Cindy M.

I am very happy with my new tankless water heater. Adam did an amazing job installing this in my garage. He was professional, knowledgeable and available for any questions. My gas bill has been cut in half with this installation. I would highly recommend Adam and Cooling Technicians for all your air conditioning needs.

Description of Work
I needed a new water heater. Adam provided excellent suggestions and guidance with my options. I ended up having Adam install a tankless water heater. Adam has also maintained my air conditioning unit, repairing it when needed. He is honest and reasonable in his rates.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

09/04/2017

Greg D.

Sunday evening on Labor day weekend came home to AC not working. Called Cooling Technicians and they responded and fixed the problem within 2 hours. Amazing service and knowledge.

Description of Work
AC was not working on holiday weekend.

Work Completed On 09/04/2017

08/11/2017

Holly G.

The new equipment was installed in a timely manner. The old equipment was disposed of properly and the site was cleaned up. He took pictures of it since I was unable to climb up into the attic. Adam returned several months later to check on the unit.

Description of Work
I needed to replace my original furnace and air conditioner from 1999. I am retired and have a limited budget. I procured five estimates. The estimates were within $500.00 of each other. I chose Cooling Technicians because Adam Naquin responded quickly to my call. He presented a professional quote and explained in detail the equipment I needed (4 ton Amana 16 Seer horizontal complete system).

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

08/10/2017

Scott S.

Awesome! Michael (Adam) took out the old system completely and installed the new system in a day and a half. He also added some return lines which increased performance. They new system is quiet, cools and heats in very short time, and is cheaper to run. He stopped by several times to make sure everything was working as it should be.

Description of Work
We needed a complete Heating and Central A/C system replaced.

Work Completed On 02/11/2017

08/09/2017

Nicki B.

It went very well. They were able to get us the price we needed and they made the efficiency of the air flow so much better in the house. We had new AC units replaced and all the duct work was done in a single day. He was very professional and knowledgeable of what we would require to make our home comfortable for the hot summers.

Description of Work
We required our two AC units to be replaced along with all the air ducts

Work Completed On 03/10/2013

08/09/2017

Jennifer L.

They showed up on time and did exactly what I hired them to do. I am very pleased with their service. Very honest and friendly. I feel they did an excellent job. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
I needed a brand new a.c. unit installed.

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

08/07/2017

brian S.

Excellent job. Michael Nardin and his team where well trained/HVAC certified, responsive, hard working with a focus on customer service. Compared to the big boys, CoolTech offers the same service at a much more affordable price. I have used them multiple times for AC and furnace replacement with no issues. I would also say that CoolTech offers a greater variety of HVAC brands versus the competition which helps work within an individuals budget. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace AC condenser unit

Work Completed On 08/04/2017

Contact

Phone

12407 Pelican Isle Ct

Tomball, TX 77377

Website

Air Conditioning and Heating repair, maintenance and Service. New equipment installs, Retro fit to existing equipment, duct replacement and design.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.