Audio Houston

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2013

Full Service Low Voltage company working in and around Houston Texas. We specialize in Home Theater, Distributed Audio and Video systems; Flat panel and projector installation, Touch Pad Automation, custom remotes, Lighting control, ect....

Solo Designs

Est.2011 Team of Certified LightingTechnicians in the field...specializing in all... Commercial / Residential / Holiday Lighting Indoor / Outdoor / Landscape Hardscape & Water Feature Lighting (Pools, Fountains, Docks Etc.) & Much More

01/29/2014

The came out on the day arranged looked at the system made notes and said they would get back to me with and estimate. I have called 3 times since they came out to find out how much it would be and to have thme get started but have not had a return call. I did speak with Josh who said he would look into it and give me a call back but never received that call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them to give me an estimate on getting my in home sound system running.

CATEGORY home theater design

10/04/2013

Audio Houston showed up when they said they were going to with equipment to perform the job. It took them about 20 minutes to program the new boxes into remotes that control my house. Everything works like it is suppose to and they even updated firmware on equipment before they left. when i asked what I asked what I owed they said nothing. I am very pleased with Audio Houston and its crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Audio Houston has been to my home multiple times. They have installed my theater room, and TV's and equipment in family room. Today Audio Houston came to our house because we changed cable providers and cable boxes. They programmed new boxes into our remotes so we could change channels.

CATEGORY home theater design,phone wiring,tv sales,home automation

06/11/2013

They installed everything quickly, working on the weekend to meet our personal needs. Everything works beautifully and when other service providers caused a problem with the equipment Audio Houston has been very prompt responding to our request's to rectify the issue. We highly recommend using Audio Houston.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hooked up surround sound system and installed audio visual, eight HD Camera security system. Josh and his crew have been very responsive and professional. They are courteous, clean up everything and wear protective shoe covers every time they come inside the house. We highly recommend them.

CATEGORY home automation

Design, sales, installation, programming, customer education, warranty

Check, Visa, MasterCard