All Star Roof Systems

Founded 1965 • With Angi since June 2017

We're a Houston roofing company, established in 1969, that specializes in Aluminum and Steel roofs. We're also adept in composition shingles. We've been installing Metal Roofs for 50 years and are an A+ company with the BBB. Our customers get a lifetime warranty! We offer free roof inspections....

FOUR STAR ROOFING

4 Star Roofing has been located in Kingwood for over 35 years. We are a name that you can trust. If we haven't roofed your home, there is a very good chance that we have worked for someone that you know. Most of our foremen have worked for us for over 20 years so they know what we expect which is the best quality job for our customers. We are a GAF Master Elite contractor and can offer Lifetime Warranties on your new roof.

Gutters by Berger Home Services

You don't know when it's going to rain. But you can know if your roofing or gutters are up to the task of protecting your home from the elements. All you need to do is call Berger Home Services. Why choose us? We've made a name for ourselves as top-performing gutter and roofing professionals. Gutter cleaning, installation and repairs, roofing repairs and re-roofing. When it comes to the protection of your home, Berger Home Services is up to the task. Our skilled and experienced team will provide you with the assistance you need to keep your home's defense against rain and standing water strong. We offer free estimates and consultations for all of our work. This is just a way for us to give you great value up front on our services. So if you’re looking to retire your old, worn-out gutters or upgrade to the latest in roofing technology, give us a call!

Prestige Exterior Cleaning

Hello, we are Prestige Exterior Cleaning. We specialize in Window Cleaning, Roof Cleaning and Pressure washing. We have over 8 years combined experience in residential exterior cleaning. My name is Chase Switzer and i am the owner operator of this business, between myself and my two technicians Hunter and Cole we are fully equipment with the professional grade equipment and the knowledge to take on all your exterior cleaning needs.

07/18/2018

I highly reccommend All Star Roofing Systems. Joel Chesney is awsome. His courtesy and customer service knowledge is above expectation. Joel handeled every detail with perfection for us. Juan and his crew roof installation was above epectation also. Courtesy, attention to detail, workmanship and articulate clean up left an impressive job well done. We have received many compliments on our house wi...

Description of Work
Complete Aluminum tile roof replacement

04/04/2018

I am a hard to please consumer. Joel at All Star Roof Systems was patient as I went through the process of determining what type of roof I wanted. I chose an aluminum roof (Country Manor Shake) by Classic Roofing Systems because of the beautiful definition in the roof as well as the lifetime warranty. Joel's installation team led by Juan did an outstanding job. My roof has the "WOW" factor!!

Description of Work
Sold and Installed New Roof

08/14/2017

Excellent Service! Basically they kept the property organized, neat. When they were done, there were no trash around, no leaks and they did what they said they were going to do. Work was done in a timely fashion. When there was a slight delay they let us know in advance. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed a new metal roof

08/11/2017

The new roof looks great and seems to be saving on my electricity bill. This company has been in business quite a while and was recommended by the manufacturer.

Description of Work
I had two old roofs torn off and a new metal roof installed.

08/08/2017

Fantastic company. I highly recommend All Star Roof Systems to anyone in who needs a new roof in Houston. They were very professional, personable and their team worked extremely efficient. We went to four other companies for estimates and chose them due to their thorough assessment and realistic price. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again!

Description of Work
I needed a new roof after getting hail damage.

Metal Roofing Contractor