All Star Roof Systems

Founded 1965 • With Angi since June 2017

8927 Hufsmith Kuykendahl Rd

Tomball, TX 77375

We're a Houston roofing company, established in 1969, that specializes in Aluminum and Steel roofs. We're also adept in composition shingles. We've been installing Metal Roofs for 50 years and are an A+ company with the BBB. Our customers get a lifetime warranty! We offer free roof inspections.

07/18/2018

Lorreen F.

I highly reccommend All Star Roofing Systems. Joel Chesney is awsome. His courtesy and customer service knowledge is above expectation. Joel handeled every detail with perfection for us. Juan and his crew roof installation was above epectation also. Courtesy, attention to detail, workmanship and articulate clean up left an impressive job well done. We have received many compliments on our house with the new roof from neighbors and friends. Thank you All Star Roofing Systems!!!!

Description of Work
Complete Aluminum tile roof replacement

04/04/2018

Diane M.

I am a hard to please consumer. Joel at All Star Roof Systems was patient as I went through the process of determining what type of roof I wanted. I chose an aluminum roof (Country Manor Shake) by Classic Roofing Systems because of the beautiful definition in the roof as well as the lifetime warranty. Joel's installation team led by Juan did an outstanding job. My roof has the "WOW" factor!!

Description of Work
Sold and Installed New Roof

08/14/2017

Kathryn J.

Excellent Service! Basically they kept the property organized, neat. When they were done, there were no trash around, no leaks and they did what they said they were going to do. Work was done in a timely fashion. When there was a slight delay they let us know in advance. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed a new metal roof

08/11/2017

Cheryl W.

The new roof looks great and seems to be saving on my electricity bill. This company has been in business quite a while and was recommended by the manufacturer.

Description of Work
I had two old roofs torn off and a new metal roof installed.

08/08/2017

Quinn B.

Fantastic company. I highly recommend All Star Roof Systems to anyone in who needs a new roof in Houston. They were very professional, personable and their team worked extremely efficient. We went to four other companies for estimates and chose them due to their thorough assessment and realistic price. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again!

Description of Work
I needed a new roof after getting hail damage.

08/03/2017

Vivan D.

Will Yates helped me out from start to finish with the roof when the neighbors fell on my house. I highly recommennd them I will never use anyone else. They are very honest and reliable. Very knowledgable of metal roofs

Description of Work
Replaced my Roof

08/02/2017

M P.

All Star was professional and attentive from start to finish. I replaced my roof because of storm damage, and I found it especially valuable to have Will from All Star present when my insurance adjuster assessed the damage. Will worked through the insurance claim details with my insurance company and made sure my claim was complete and accurate.

Description of Work
Tear-off of my existing metal roof, then installation of sheathing, new aluminum roof, and gutters.

02/21/2014

Linda Z.

Job was completed on time. Everybody from laborer to owner was professional and friendly. Superb quality. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Installed an aluminum shake roof.

02/17/2014

Linda Z.

The job was completed on time. Everybody, from laborer to owner, was professional and friendly. The owner made himself accessible for all of my questions and explained everything in great detail to my satisfaction. My neighbor's children commented that the roofers would sing while up on the roof and greet the children when they passed my house on their way to school. Most importantly, however, the quality is superb and the roof is beautful! Several neighbors have commented on the beauty of my new roof. All Star even re-roofed the doghouse to match the roof of my house. It was an extremely easy, pleasant experience. This is the first contractor I have worked with where I had absolutely no issues throughout the process. I highly recommend Allstar Metal Roof Systems!

Description of Work
Installed an aluminum shake roof

07/28/2013

George Y.

They did a very good job, and the new metal roof looks great! They were punctual and attentive to detail. They hammered everything manually. No nail guns were used. On their own initiative, they redid a portion of the roof when they realized that the metal shingles were not properly lined up. When they forgot to caulk around a furnace vent, they came the next day and fixed it. They were careful to make sure that when they were done, they left everything as nice looking as possible. The guy who did the cladding work did a very nice job and this part of the job also looks fantastic. No more painting! Overall, they are a very good, conscientious contractor with attention to detail. They are not cheap, but putting a metal roof on the house is not cheap compared to asphalt shingles and the labor costs when installing and hammering everything manually is significant.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof and gutters (including installing ice and water shield membrane throughout). They also cladded the fascia, soffit and freeze board.

06/18/2009

Elizabeth C.

Upon inspection was advised that there was damage to some of the existing roof that needed repair from storm damage/hail. Included that repair in quote as well (an additional $100). Total bill $700. Contract signed and ridge vent and repairs done within three days. Came out the next day and cleaned up and verified work was done satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Contacted company for quote on installation of Ridge Vent. Prompt reply and reasonable pricing.

05/12/2009

VIVIEN D.

He is very good and is very responsible. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He replaced my roof with aluminum roofing.

Pearce Exterior Cleaning

We are trusted amongst our local community to provide efficient and high quality pressure/soft washing services. We achieve this by creating a solid reputation through our precise and dependable services. these qualities will ensure that all of your pressure washing and exterior cleaning needs are taken care of, and most importantly, restoring your house to look the best it ever has without you lifting a finger.

Patriot Exterior Cleaning

Patriot Exterior Cleaning is Veteran-owned and Veteran-operated Houston exterior cleaning company providing soft wash roof washing / roof cleaning and pressure washing services. We use the most advanced soft washing and pressure washing systems, ensuring quality, long-lasting results. With over with over 10 years experience, our 4.9 Google review rating reflects our commitment to customer satisfaction.

Award 2022
    Triton Hydro Power

Welcome to Triton Hydro Pressure Washing, proudly servicing Houston and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to complete your project to perfection. We look forward to building long lasting relationships with the customers that we serve. We look forward to serving you. Call us today! You will not be disappointed.

Award 2022