Doggone Good Hard Surface Restoration

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2014

395 Sawdust Rd Suite 2072

The Woodlands, TX 77380

Lasting first impressions! A truly clean floor that requires less work to keep it looking great! I learned how important this is when I was responsible for the facilities, maintenance and housekeeping at two different hospitals and when I was responsible for the maintenance for thousands of offices. With my breakthrough high pressure, high temperature extraction technology I provide the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. I'll also seal the surfaces so they will be easier to clean for years to come. In fact, I can Colorseal the Grout for a floor that really POPS! Why waste more time and effort trying to clean your hard surfaces the old fashioned way? We offer fast, effective, and affordable solutions that work on any hard surface: tile and grout; natural stone; travertine; brick; concrete; and stucco. We can do it all - vertical or horizontal. Here at Doggone Good Hard Surface Restoration our goal is to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industry. There are no surprises or hidden charges. We'll clean your floor or hard surface like it has never been cleaned before! I'm so sure you'll love the results that I'll do a free demo just to prove what I do is Doggone Good! Let us help you create lasting first impressions with truly clean hard surfaces where you take the most pride whether in your home or your place of business....

floor cleaning (65)tile installation (45)flooring (11)deck cleaning (5)pressure washing (4)

06/11/2020

They were on time and got work right away. It took them about 5 hours to complete the work. Everything looks great and they were professional. I thought the cost was a little expensive, but their work was excellent.

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaning and grout sealer.

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

02/08/2020

Martin Sande (owner)and Michael did an exceptional job. They were prompt to arrive, worked professionally and completed all work in a timely manner. The floors had not been restored in about 20 years and upon completion looked clean, polished and like new. I would definitely recommend them for the job.

Description of Work
Cleaning and polishing of two different stone floors (Saltillo and travertine) in entry hall, kitchen, breakfast room, bathroom and up two separate stairwells. Also, storage closet at base of stairs.

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

12/07/2019

Martin took the time and effort to completely restore our shower grout to new condition and completely sealed it as it should have been done originally. I will not hesitate to recommend this company and Martin. I will definitely call him again if needed.

Description of Work
Walk in shower tile grout need to be cleaned. Shower had to be completely resealed.

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

07/10/2019

They were on time; friendly; affordable and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Cleaned hard water off tile, caulked the shower and pulled up all old caulk, cleaned hard water off shower glass.

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

06/06/2019

Brilliant. Very quick, and results better than expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned kitchen floor, and painted in new grout color.

Work Completed On 05/26/2019

01/18/2019

Marty and his team attention to detail and professionalism are exemplary. Marty explained various options to manage costs and get the best results. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Cleaned Tile and Grout in Master Bath - large project

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

02/23/2018

Marty is a miracle worker! He did a fantastic job cleaning and sealing our tile. His deal was very reasonable, and he was very upfront regarding any additional costs (we wanted to know about the optional grout color-sealing). We decided we wanted him to color-seal the grout and we are very happy with the result--our tile looks like new! Even with the added charge for the color-sealing, the cost wa...

Description of Work
Ceramic tile cleaning and sealing.

Work Completed On 02/19/2018

Review for Doggone Good Hard Surface Restoration - 395 Sawdust Rd, The Woodlands, TX - 36856332

12/19/2017

They did a FANTASTIC job cleaning all post Harvey demo and construction dust and paint. I never could have gotten my floors as clean as Doggone Good did in my lifetime. I would clean, but I wast just mopping sheetrock dust everywhere and not ever cleaning. I had about 1300 sq ft of tile floor to clean. They were careful and precise. I loved their work, Marty’s knowledge was great and the work was ...

Description of Work
Floor cleaned after flooding repair

Work Completed On 12/08/2017

10/04/2017

Good. Some seams did not get cleaned up.

Description of Work
Cleaned tile floors and pained and sealed grout lines

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

10/03/2017

Very good. Made a special effort to clean some difficult spots. Took pains to keep everything clean and neat.

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaned and sealed

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

Hard surface cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, natural stone cleaning, concrete cleaning, brick cleaning, travertine & marble cleaning, saltillo tile cleaning, minor grout repair, minor tile repair, grout sealing, grout color sealing, enhancer sealers for hard surfaces, granite countertop sealing, pool deck cleaning, driveway cleaning, stone walkway cleaning, shower cleaning & repair, new home sealing, epoxy decorative flake garage floors, concrete staining

Flooring Installation