Advanced Door and Control Systems

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2012

Garage doors and operating devices - We are locally owned and operated - Quality service and products since 1996 - 24 Hour Emergency Service...

R.G.S Overhead Services

R.G.S Overhead Services offers garage maintenance, door balancing, garage opener and replacement, wheel replacement, spring replacement, off track door service in Houston, TX. Garage Service; Garage Spring Replacement; Garage Opener Service; Wheel Replacement; Painting Service; Door Repair; Door Installation; Garage Maintenance; Door Balancing Hilshire Village TX; Bellaire TX; Stafford TX; Humble TX; West University Place TX; Garage Door Opener Repair, Garage Door Repair, Garage Opener Maintenance, Garage Door Replacement, Shutter Door Repair http://rgsoverheadservices.com/

Lake Woodlands Garage Door

Lake Woodlands Garage Door is locally owned and operated....all correspondence is made directly with the owners. Upon reading the testimonials at our website, you will see why the majority of our business comes from customer referrals. We want to be your garage door company for life! We really know garage doors and can oftentimes trouble shoot your repair over the phone informing you of the cost before we arrive. As Christians, we're honest and never recommend a repair your door doesn't actually need and we live by the golden rule providing the same great service we would expect from a garage door company. These are the reasons our customers are loyal and confidently recommend us to their own friends and family. If you are need of a new garage door and/or opener, we sell CHI garage doors and liftmaster openers. Thank you for inquiring about Lake Woodlands Garage Door, let us know how we can serve you!

Offers by Lake Woodlands Garage Door on Angi
Action Garage Door Repair Specialists, Inc

Our specialty is providing full-service personal attention to all your garage door needs - new garage door selection, installation, repair, service, garage door openers, torsion or extension springs, and more! Our goal at Action Garage Door Repair Specialists is your 100% satisfaction. Family owned and operated since 1984.

12/13/2017

MARTHA L.

Because my neighbor had used him before the last time he had his garage door put in... the neighbor consulted with my son & my son left it up to him. My neighbor hired him again. I would NOT. His treatment and care to my neighbor is much different to how he treated me and my son. He obviously called my neighbor and kept him posted. We decided and arranged to just gave my neighbor the cash for the repair - since this business refused to acknowledge us. I didn't rate his work since I didn't approve it - that is on my neighbor. But I did have to deal with this horrible service while I was at work, and it upset me terribly yesterday. Customer service Matters. How you treat people Matters. I hope no one else goes through this.

Description of Work
My son ran into my neighbors garage door by accident - so we needed to get it repaired/replaced. My neighbor asked me to please include this business in our estimates - which of course I agreed to do. He gave me the # and I called the same day. Got Bob on the phone. He did not sound enthusiastic to help us, I had to tell him again, my neighbor had used him -he installed their garage door before, and I provided my neighbors address. He did not make an appointment with me right then. Said someone will call me by the next morning. The next day.. by noon, I had not heard from him - so I called them again. He proceeded to tell me he called my neighbor directly and made arrangements to come out with him. I said... I'm the one paying for the service. I was waiting for your call. Why no call to me? I'm the one getting estimates and paying for the service. He was rude and short with me, again said he called the neighbor. This upset me. Instead of apologizing - he just continued to say he spoke to the neighbor. I told him not to bother coming out. I would not pay for his service and hung up. Later - I find out he called the neighbor and kept his appointment with HIM. If it wasn't that my son wanted to appease our neighbor for running into his garage door.. I would have refused his service, I don't care HOW good he is. You don't treat people and Paying Customers this way. I STILL have not gotten an apology. I got WAY better customer service from other companies. They ALL made arrangements directly with ME. The paying customer. I am a Veteran, I work in customer service for 20+ years. My son is a Veteran too. When he came out to give the estimate -- he only talked to neighbor according to my son. Ignored him. Horrible phone etiquette, and service in my opinion. Had I not called him back... I wouldn't even know he was coming out to give us an estimate.

12/09/2015

Charles S.

The guy that's doing my garage door is the same one that has been doing it for years, I didn't go through Angie's List on it. We've lived here for years and we've had to replace, a main spring broke, and then he had to replace the original, we moved in and there was a garage door opener and he had to replace it. The same guy, he does really good work.

Description of Work
He did garage door service.

12/18/2014

Lucy G.

I don't remember when the service was provided because it happened quite a while ago. I'm sorry I took so long to answer, and I do not recall the amount I paid either. But I do remember they were very punctual and professional too.

Description of Work
serviced garage door

08/11/2014

James P.

I called Advance Door and Control Systems at 8:00 AM on a Monday and scheduled an appointment between 10:00 and 10:30 for my two car garage door that had come off track, cables off drum, and three rollers having fallen out. At 10:15 AM I received a call back from Bob stating he was 15 minutes away. Work was performed quickly and efficiently with explanations and recommendations as needed. The door went from a potentially very dangerous situation with risk of total collapse to a smooth, quiet functioning door again in about an hours time. There was no upsell of parts or service and the price was very reasonable. Should I need garage door service in the future I will call Advance Door.

Description of Work
Put garage door back on track, put cables back on drums, adjusted springs, aligned track, lubricated, tightened bolts, replaced stripped bolts, verified operation.

07/16/2014

Julia R.

It was excellent. If I have any questions he would answer me. He was good; his service is good; everything is running good. The price is right and the job was well done. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Advanced Door and Control Systems fixed the motor and they gave me a new opening and closing.

01/31/2014

Darlene S.

The repair and service were good. I just felt the price was a little high.

Description of Work
They repaired and realigned your garage door.

06/22/2013

E M.

The tech. called the day before and confirmed the appointment. The day of the appointment the tech. called a few hours before the appointment and said he was running late. He apologized, and asked if he could after he finished his current job or would we like to reschedule. We had him come the same day. (5:00 pm instead of 3:00 pm). He was quick, courteous and had all the parts needed to do the job. He was done in 30 minutes. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Advanced Door repaired and serviced our garage doors on a home we are selling.

05/13/2013

Lawrence F.

Bob with Advanced Doors told me that a door as large as mine should have two springs, that way when one breaks (and they inevitably will because of metal fatigue,) you still have one left to lift the door. He offered to fix it with one spring, but I elected to pay $50.00 more and put two springs on. The guy was great, no nonsense, got right to work and knocked the job out fast. Advanced Doors and Control Systems is my new garage door company and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
The spring was broken on my garage door. It is an insulated, double wide door and was too heavy to lift manually, so I couldn't get my vehicle out of the garage to go to work! I called two other services before Advanced Doors, and neither could come before the following day. Bob came to my house in about an hour and the job was finished about 30 minutes later.

04/15/2013

Greg H.

Great job by Bob and would recommend him to all. Called Wednesday morning he answered immediately and came out the next day. He was very professional, courteous and dog friendly too! He went right to work and fixed my garage door, replacing the rollers and insuring there were no other problems. Cleaned up and gave me the Angie's List discount. A+++

Description of Work
Replaced the rollers on garage door and performed maintenance.

11/07/2012

James B.

Spring on double garage door broke on a Sunday. Called contractor on Monday morning and he set a time window of two hours to arrive that afternoon. He arrived within that window. He offered two options. One was to replace the single spring with another single spring. While it was slightly less expensive it had some downsides, although the original single spring installed by the builder lasted 11 years. I elected to go with the more expensive double spring. After installation I could clearly see the benefits he had described of the double spring. The installation took about 1 hour. After installing the new springs, he lubricated all of the rollers and door hinges on the damaged door and the additional single garage door. He also offered to program any garage door openers that were built into our cars if needed. I was very satisfied with the experience, especially the offer of alternative fixes to the broken spring.

Description of Work
Spring on double garage door had broken and side cables had slipped from the pulley. Contractor replaced the single spring with a more appropriate double spring and serviced the pulleys on this door and the single door.

Category garage doors,doors

Advanced Door and Control Systems

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2012

The Woodlands, TX 77386

Repairs and Replacements - broken garage door springs, broken cables, hinges, rollers, panels - Automatic garage door openers, remote controls and keypads - New garage doors and openers.

Within 15 miles of The Woodlands