A ALL ANIMAL CONTROL OF NORTH HOUSTON

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2008

5 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. A All Animal Control is your local wildlife experts and are commonly called upon to control Alligators, Armadillos, Bats, Birds, Beaver, Cats, Coyotes, Chimney Swifts, Chipmunks, Cowbirds, Deer, Feral Hog, Feral Pig, Flying Squirrels, Fox, Geese, Groundhogs, Mice, Moles, Muskrat, Opossum, Pigeons, Rabbits, Raccoons, Rats, Skunks, Snakes, Squirrels, Sparrows, Starlings, Turtles, Wild Boars, Wild Hogs and Woodpeckers. We specialize in the removal of raccoons, armadillos, bats, skunks, and opossums....

Bulwark Exterminating-Mesa

(2089) Verified Reviews

Bulwark Exterminating-Mesa

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours.

Offers by Bulwark Exterminating-Mesa on Angi

06/23/2017

Good! Success where others failed. A lengthy process with positive results. Positives- Professional, quick and humane treatment. Negatives- Sanitation afterwards more an afterthought. Note that cost was high, but reasonable considering time spent pest proofing (9-hours), ceasing of ongoing pest damage and assurance that pests won't return (we can see evidence another raccoons tried reentry, but fa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Capture of mother raccoon + 5 kitten-sized baby raccoons, and pest-proof house, including installation of starless-steel mesh in 50+ vents and 4 extractions over a 2-week period.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

01/11/2017

Roger, the Wildlife Technician, inspected my home and made recommendations to seal the house and trap the rodents. He was excellent and made this ugly process very easy. I asked a 100 questions and he stopped and answered all of them. He noticed the dryer vent was clogged up and recommended I get it cleaned for my own safety which I promptly did. He even touched up an unpainted bare patch on my ch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trapping and sealing the home for rodents in the attic

11/28/2016

Not only did they find squirrels but they found traces of rats. They set up cages to trap the squirrels then came back to repair the holes the squirrels and rats were entering thru and set rraps to catch any rats left in the attic. They were priced well below other companies we contacted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrel removal from attic.

10/31/2016

Captured the animals and repaired the damaged wood where the animals chewed a hole for entry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Captured two raccoons living in my attic.

02/01/2016

They are great! To me they're like ghostbusters but for something even scarier - snakes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them after I found 2 snakes in my garages! Austin came by and spray and inspect around the house.

CATEGORY animal removal

Thank you for review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Josie Moss Owner 281-292-8866

NUISANCE WILDLIFE CONTROL, PEST CONTROL, LIVE ANIMAL REMOVAL OF RACCOONS, SKUNKS, SQUIRRELS, RATS, BATS, BIRDS, SNAKES, OPOSSUMS, ARMADILLOS, MOLES, GOPHERS, HOGS, DEER, COYOTES, FOX, & WOODPECKERS, ALSO CONTROL ALLIGATORS, ARMADILLOS, BATS, BIRDS, BEAVER, CATS, CHIMNEY SWIFTS, CHIPMUNKS, COWBIRDS, DEER, FERAL HOG, FERAL PIGS, FLYING SQUIRRELS, FOX, GEESE, GROUNDHOGS, MICE, MOLES, MUSKRAT, & PIGEONS.

DOG ANIMAL CONTROL & LOST PETS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard