Whats Next Remodeling LLC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5625 Green Hollow Ln

The Colony, TX 75056

Remodel of bathrooms and kitchens. Painting and tile work. General contractor.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Kitchen Master Hallway Remodel

Kitchen Master Hallway Remodel

home remodeling202075013
We removed the upper cabinets and opened the wall up for a bigger view to the living room from kitchen. Made and Island into the main table for the kitchen area. Remodel both bathrooms.

COVID-19 Update* We are still open for business! Taking every precaution necessary to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible. Virtual estimates are available as well. Please give us a call today. The founder of Whats Next Remodeling has over 24 years of industry experience. We have all the resources necessary to make your project a reality. We work solely with trade professionals and promise to finish your project professionally, timely and to your satisfaction....
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel

hardwood floors

202075093
Complete Master Bathroom Remodel.

tile installation

202075039

home remodeling (63)countertop installation (7)interior painting (31)tile installation (27)marble & granite (20)woodworking (15)plumbers (15)house painting (8)electrician (8)roofing (5)masonry (4)hardwood floors (4)

05/29/2021

I can’t begin to tell you how pleased my wife and I are with the master bathroom remodel and additional work that we had What’s Next Remodeling perform. We met with 3, Angi “five star rated” contractors about our vision for the project. From the very first meeting, Alan was a pleasure to work with, answering all of our questions and making suggestions to make our vision come to fruition. He put us...

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel and painting and new vanities in a guest bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

05/17/2021

Alan and his crew from What's Next Remodeling did an amazing job on my bathroom! I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Alan is fantastic to work with! He is passionate about what he does and is quick to make suggestions as needed. Remodeling can be very stressful, but not with this company. They showed up on time everyday and completed the job on time. Alan frequently comes by to check on ...

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

05/05/2021

The job went well and quickly. I was happy with each specialist who came and completely their task. Everyone was knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. Tracy was my contact on the job and gave me his cell number, which I used often. He was always available and on top of what I needed. Plus, everyone was so nice! I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
2 bathroom remodels

Category ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

05/03/2021

I chose to keep my existing cabinets and floors, but got new doors and hardware, new countertops and backsplash, removed popcorn from ceiling and took down wallpaper. I had the ceiling and walls textured and painted, as well as the cabinets. The cabinets and drawers look brand new!!! Alan from What’s Next Remodeling oversaw the entire process and was on site every day. His crew did a phenomenal jo...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

it has been a true pleasure to meet and work for you. We will always be here for you if you need anything else. The kitchen project was fun and very enjoyable to be a part of. Thank you.

03/16/2021

Expertly with respect and very professionally. Great workmanship. I’ve already recommended them to another person. Will be calling them soon to redo my kitchen.

Description of Work
Tub to shower, floor tile, and painting.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

03/07/2021

Highly recommend Alan and his team with What's Next Remodeling! Our bathrooms needed a serious facelift and What's Next delivered. We did a smaller bathroom project and were so impressed went forward with a major master bathroom overall. The team was professional, prompt, reasonably priced and did a fantastic job creating a class spa life bathroom for us with all new flooring, lighting, vanities, ...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review.It really means the world to company. We are always just a phone call away if you ever need anything else. What's Next Remodeling LLC

02/23/2021

LIFE SAVER! Alan is a blessing. We JUST finished a kitchen & laundry remodel with Alan and his team literally 3 weeks prior to the winter storm hitting in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area (you can see my wife, Kasi's review). Unfortunately, we had multiple pipes burst due to them freezing. Our kitchen and upstairs bathroom flooded & I mean FLOODED. My wife and I felt a panic like we've never felt before....

Description of Work
Emergency Plumbing Due to Winter Storm

Category ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

This is so humbling. I just try to do what's right for people. This is truly a labor of love for me and my team. We show up show off and leave our customer's with a big smile. The situation can be very overwhelming and I am glad you thought of me. Thank you for your awesome review and acknowledging the What's Next Remodeling Team.

02/13/2021

Great experience. We are very pleased with the work, excellent quality and both bathrooms look great. What we liked most is that Alan, the owner of the company, was at our house everyday to supervise and make sure everything was done right. We would highly recommend What’s Next.

Description of Work
Master bathroom and hallway bathroom

Category ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

We always enjoy feedback from our customer's. Awesome project and we really appreciate you allowing What's Next Remodeling to work for you.

02/12/2021

Love my bathroom renovation ❤️. Many of us in Coppell have the old 80s bathrooms with the shell sinks and other vintage finishes. When thinking about an upgrade, I researched several contractors and found Alan at What’s Next Remodeling and hit the jackpot. He was professional, budget friendly, his crew was efficient and polite, everything was on time, in sync, and in budget. If you plan any work i...

Description of Work
Master bathroom

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

How awesome of you to promote our company with this amazing review. The team is awesome and I am so appreciative of their hard work and dedication. Thank you for choosing What's Next Remodeling for your project.

02/12/2021

Alan and his crew do great work. I am very pleased with how my backyard/outdoor kitchen turned out. He was very helpful with design advice as well. Any time I had a question or concern he always answered the phone, and was available for me. Most importantly he didn’t try to squeeze extra money out of me and I felt like I could trust him. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Outdoor Kitchen and living area

Category electrician,gutter repair,masonry,plumbing,roofing,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

I would like to extend my gratitude for choosing my company to work for you. It has been a great pleasure. Thank you.

Painting Interior and Exterior, Kitchen and Bath remodels Flooring and Granite/Quartz

Basic Handyman service.