Nortex Fence & Patio

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2008

Nortex Fence & Patio offers free estimates! We build custom, quality fences, decks, arbors, patio covers, driveway gates, retaining walls, stamped concrete, and more. We offer competitive prices while still using top quality material, and highly skilled, experienced, and knowledgable builders. Nortex strives to build relationships with our valued customers, and your feedback is so very appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to tell us how we are serving you! We serve all of North Dallas! Free estimates!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+1 more images

fence company (112)Patios (30)decks & porches (26)driveway gate installation (20)stamped concrete (13)awnings (9)outdoor kitchens (8)concrete repair (16)roofing (7)gutter repair (5)electrician (5)house painting (3)

06/13/2022

Dina S.

Project took more than four months! Majority of the delays was due to their poor planning and scheduling. However, we do appreciate the discount they gave us.

Description of Work
Pergola and Outdoor Kitchen

Category outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

06/11/2022

Jean-Pierre B.

SCAM ALERT - this business will leave the job unfonished and will not return if paid in full.

Description of Work
I needed an electric gate installed

Category electrician, fencing, driveway gates

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

02/24/2022

Tom M.

Great contractor and competitive on bid. Using them again.

Description of Work
outdoor kitchen

Category awnings

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

07/14/2021

Rae M.

Jon cancelled our first designated date for a bid because he had to speak with a contractor. We mutually agreed on a different date for him to take a look at what needed to be done. Nobody showed up on that date. I called him and he was very apologetic and came quickly. However, I have not heard from him in over a week so went with a different company.

Description of Work
Replacing flagstone on sidewalk/patio

Category patios

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

10/12/2020

Brett G.

Everything went perfect, Mike and his team really did an amazing work,

Description of Work
We had our fence replaced and a deck installed.

Category decks, driveway gates

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

08/27/2020

Peter M.

The workers did pretty well but wanted to finish on a Friday evening after 7 PM. I had plans so they had to come back to get the final payment. They wanted final payment before the project was finished.

Description of Work
concrete patio

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

Thank you for the business [Member Name Removed]! Sometimes it’s a real struggle with concrete deliveries from the plant. It’s a big project for me and you of course, but small job for these concrete plants unfortunately. We don’t always get priority over the larger jobs they have on schedule. But so happy that everything worked out and you love the way it all turned out.

06/27/2020

Paul W.

The job was started on the day promised and completed as promised. The crew was very professional and did he great job.

Description of Work
Removed our old backyard patio and poured a new one.

Category awnings, concrete repair

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

07/29/2019

Norman B.

7/23/2019 I called, left message to call me. Never called back.\ 7/25/2019 I left message - I also filled out their contact system on their website. 7/29/2019 No return call - Not a word from them. It’s like I’m invisible. I’m banging at their door trying to give them money and they don’t answer.

Description of Work
Patio & fence

Category concrete repair, decks

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

07/22/2019

Judith T.

They were great - punctual, polite, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
replace a section of wrought iron fence

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

03/08/2019

karina H.

Nortex Fence did an incredible job replacing our old fence. We wanted a custom dog window built on the fence and it came out perfect! They definitely went above and beyond to provide outstanding service! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again! Truly amazed at how professional these people are!

Description of Work
Fence replacement.

03/07/2019

Micaela R.

Went great! They were professional and courteous and made me feel comfortable with the whole process

Description of Work
Needed some fencing

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

Brandon V.

The company was outstanding! Very friendly and extremely punctual people. They walked me through every process throughout the entire installation and I couldnt be happier! Truly 1 of a kind fencing and patio company! Will definitely use them again when I get my patio redone!

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

logan T.

Was awesome, prompt and courteous employees work done fast and on time !

Description of Work
fence built

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

Stephanie R.

The job went flawlessley. I would most definitely recommend this company. Jon was amazing and if you need anything done he is the man to do the job. He was professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Fencing and posts

Work Completed On 03/26/2019

Clarissa O.

It went very well, performance was great.

Description of Work
I had my patio done

Category fencing, patios

Work Completed On 02/24/2019

Crystal S.

I had our concrete patio extended and a cover built. The quality of the materials and workmanship are top notch. I Definitely recommend Nortex! Great quality, service and people! Thank you so much for your incredible work.

Description of Work
Patio Extension

Category decks, patios

Timothy R.

Did great. My old fense was falling down and had trees ripping it away.

Description of Work
A new fence to replace my storm fense

Melanie P.

Excellent work, high quality materials. on time and responsive to any questions.

Description of Work
Fence replacement

02/01/2019

Nick Y.

It was done with great communication, and respect from workers to work around animals and done quickly, and great price

Description of Work
Needed new patio

Category patios

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

01/31/2019

Shay H.

Their work was excellent with affordable prices. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Needed a new fence

Work Completed On 01/20/2019

01/24/2019

Sarah A.

We couldn’t be happier with Jon and his fence crew! They were on time, professional, and considerate. They cleaned up after they were done. We didn’t have to go through the yard and look for nails after they left; they picked it all up. I was concerned for our dogs stepping on one. The quote process was easy. We used their coupon for $250 off a job over $6000. We would highly recommend Nortex Fence and Paio. We will get a quote from them on our patio.

Description of Work
New wood fence

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

01/15/2019

Chris O.

They came out and were on time for estimate. Got the estimate back to us quickly. Did a fantastic job. Have now used 3 times and refer them out when I have any friends needing similar work done.

Description of Work
Fence, patio, pergola

Category fencing, patios

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

01/10/2019

Karina M.

Everything went very well they were on time. Very professional the work was amazing. I will hire them again

Description of Work
I need my fence done