Lawn & Landcare

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

4033 Heron Cove Ln

The Colony, TX 75056

Lawn & Landcare is a professional lawn mowing service and landscape maintenance company that provides service to both residential and commercial customers in the North Dallas region. We take pride in providing superior service at competitive rates. Rely on our team of landscapers to effectively design, build, and maintain your lawn and landscape through a variety of services. Properly maintained landscaping can do wonders for your home’s appearance and the overall ambiance of the neighborhood. We strive to bring out your landscape’s natural beauty through regular lawn maintenance, expert care, and improvement consulting. Our attention to detail is second to none. Lawn mowing, licensed sprinkler repair, and landscape maintenance is the core of our business. When we provide maintenance to your property, we engage in a partnership. We consider each client family and provide our services with that in mind. Lawn & Landcare’s employees are professional, courteous, and well-trained for their positions. Our trucks are clearly marked and our commercial grade equipment is maintained weekly. Before we begin work at your property, we make sure that all aspects are covered to meet your requirements. If an on-site evaluation is needed, feel free to contact us to schedule a consultation....

07/16/2018

Gay C.

Lawn & Landcare and companion company, BR Green, have cared for our yard for several years. I initially selected them because of the types of chemicals they use and the fact that they are small local business. All along I've been pleased but this week, Brandon (actually his alert employee, Gilbert) put the icing on the cake. I've never had to care for our lawn on my own before so after many years of home ownership, I'm really not very knowledgeable. Brandon sent an email with pictures showing that our lawn is stressed and needs more water. He didn't stop there. He then explained exactly how the sprinkler system should be set to correct the problem. This type of attention and communication demonstrates excellence in customer service will keep me using this company for years to come.

Description of Work
Routine lawn maintenace

02/23/2018

Janice H.

We've used this company for several years now and have been happy with their quality of work and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn service and seasonal clean-up.

Category lawn service

Thank you, we appreciate your continued business.

08/24/2017

Lizabeth L.

Great work, efficient, professional, great communication.

Description of Work
Weekly maintenance of our lawn, periodic clean up, weeding, trimming, etc. In process of redesigning the landscape around the house.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Thank you very much.

08/12/2017

Karthik J.

We want to give Lawn and Landcare a two thumbs up for a job well done. Mark and Blair have worked with us in the past and they were our only choice when we wanted to redo the landscaping and fix the sprinklers at our new place. Mark is very knowledgeable and was able to accommodate and work with our crazy schedules. He gave us a detailed quote with requested breakdowns, reviewed the planting plan we designed and offered valuable insight. He was very involved from the beginning until the completion of the process. He listened when we had concerns and addressed them right away. Mark was hands-on and visit several times our home to review progress. Their installation crew was meticulous and hardworking- our front yard was looking fabulous in a couple of days. Blair came behind them and fixed our sprinkler system to work with the new and improved planting. We followed Mark’s detailed instructions on the watering schedule for the first few weeks and are very pleased with the results. Highly recommended. We will be calling only Lawn and Landcare when we are ready for our backyard landscaping!

Description of Work
Landscaping and sprinkler system checkup and fixes

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.

07/31/2017

Judith E.

They did a pretty good job. Yes, I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
They trimmed some trees and cut back my hedges significantly. They trimmed my hedges in front and my oleander, and a few trees in the back.

Category landscaping,tree service

Thank you for your business!

05/23/2017

Jeanna B.

They are very reliable and do great work! We have used them for several years now.

Description of Work
Weekly yard care

05/10/2017

Sheila S.

Yes, does great job of cutting the grass.

Description of Work
Yes, does great job of cutting the grass.

04/12/2017

Terrance C.

They are very good. They are very knowledgeable. They are prompt. They do excellent work. We call them every time we have an irrigation issue. They came out pretty prompt when they had an opening. The technician was very knowledgeable. Very professional. He spoke in laments level. If my husband or I had an specific question, a technical question. He would answer it on the level we could understand on. When the water timing would go on and off, he was very helpful. There was a spot in our lawn, and he was very detailed in explaining to us the water situation in that spot. For that area. He wrote out an label of the schedule times, the seasonal times. He didn't have to do that, he did that on his own. He was very helpful. He put it on the box of the cover of our irrigation system. It was right at eyesight. We didn't have to go looking for it. He was good. The price for what he did, and the amount he took. He explained the system to us, and this was not the first time he explained the system to us. It was so, our system isn't user friendly, and he explained everything again. So, the amount of time he took, the price was very reasonable. If we have an irrigation problem, we think of them right away.

Description of Work
We had an drip line that had broken, and we called them. Replaced the one section of the drip line. Then he inspected the whole system.

02/28/2017

Ney B.

They have been faithful and responsive to my needs. They always return my calls promptly.

Description of Work
They are our weekly in season lawn service, also put soakers around house and trees.

Category lawn service

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your continued business!

11/03/2016

Doug M.

excellent results. The sprinkler system was thoroughly tested and adjustments made on a station by station basis. He repaired the leak in a pipe that I had punctured while planting some flowers initially, then checked all stations and sprinkler heads for proper functioning. He flagged heads that were problematic and adjusted them where possible. He showed me a couple that needed to be replaced and the parts needed for each. I preferred to replace them myself to avoid paying the additional markup he would have had to charge me. I was thoroughly pleased with the work performed.

Description of Work
I needed the sprinkler system tuned up and a leak repaired.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

Thank you for your business and feedback. Call any time if you need help in the future.

10/25/2016

Karthik J.

Very well. It was a whole day's worth of effort due to the technician hitting some difficulties. But the work was completed as promised.

Description of Work
Fixed non-working sprinkler zone, replaced broken sprinker heads, added pressure reducer

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for your business and feedback. We appreciate it!

10/24/2016

Kristina H.

Fabulous! Everything looks better than we imagined it would. Very happy customers. Will not hesitate to call in again for Spring projects. Thanks Mark & Team!

Description of Work
New stone edging & 3 beds filled with river rock, old bushes removed & replaced with improved bushes and flowers, 4 trees and all bushes trimmed, and all new mulch.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service,hardscaping

Thank you for your business, call or email any time.

10/15/2016

Nirav D.

Excellent - very responsive, honest evaluations, does not sell services I do not need, open and transparent, dependable, timely, safe, great quality, unbelievable value for money. Can I rate an A+?

Description of Work
Routine Lawn Care

Category lawn service

Thank you for your business and feedback. We appreciate it!

10/04/2016

barbara B.

showed up on schedule and did a great job

Description of Work
lawn mowing

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/25/2016

Kristina H.

We have been customers for 3 months now on a weekly mowing schedule. Mark and Team always do a wonderful job, right on schedule. Very happy and the yard looks great! Really like the direct credit card billing every week and they email a receipt. Mark always responds quickly to questions.

Description of Work
Weekly mowing.

Category lawn service

Thank you for your feedback and business, we appreciate it very much.

09/06/2016

Daniel S.

I was unable to receive service from Lawn & Landcare due to minimum service restrictions. Quick and professional communication I just wish they had a larger suite of services, such as no minimum visit (additional surcharges would be understandable).

Description of Work
One time service

Category lawn service

Thank you for contacting us. We do not currently offer one time mowing service. Our minimum level of service is every two weeks through the growing season. Keep us in mind if you need help with ongoing services.

08/12/2016

Steve R.

Great job. They inspected and adjusted all of my nozzles. They found and fixed a leak that I didn't know was there. I had them replace my rain gage change a couple of nozzles to more efficient ones. They programmed my control unit and explained everything they did. The techs were prompt and courteous. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Irrigation inspection

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for your review and business, we appreciate it.

06/21/2016

Michele W.

He did a good job. He fixed the problem, but there were other damages that were caused to the house. So he had to come back and fix it.

Description of Work
They put in some sprinklers for me.

06/21/2016

Valerie B.

They have done some work for me and it was good.

Description of Work
They come out and mow every other week. They also do my fertilization, that kind of stuff.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

04/14/2016

Frederick S.

They have always been professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. Our lawn always look great. They take care of everything from keeping the weeds away, trimming our older, larger trees and keeping the lawn looking perfect.. Recently, we had them install a foundation drip line, install a brand new top of the line smart irrigation controller, and convert our front yard flower bed to a more efficient drip irrigation. They even alerted us of a damaged tree, most likely from the recent storms, something we will call on them for their help to figure out the best resolution. Would not hesitate to recommend their services to neighbors.

Description of Work
Over the past three years we have had Lawn & Landcare take care of our large tree trimmings, lawn fertilization, bi-weekly lawn service and just recently installed a smart irrigation controller, adding a foundation drip line and converted our front flower bed to a drip line.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,tree service

Thank you for your feedback and business, you have been a pleasure to work with.

04/01/2016

Robert B.

I've been through 4-5"mow and blow" specialists since moving to Dallas almost two years ago. I think I finally found real professionals. They thoroughly estimate, deliver as promised, make sure you view the work performed and are satisfied; they don't just disappear. So far each crew has a person fluent in English. They resolved some long standing issues with my sprinkler system and truly designed a pattern that works while explaining soil conditions and seasonal adjustments. These guys were like sprinkler detectives. The bi weekly yard work is pretty much like most but the extra edging, mulch and bush removal just excellent. Fingers crossed we can keep this up. My highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Bi-Weekly lawn service, sprinkler system adjustments, reconfiguration and advice, remove bushes, mulch add borders

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business!

03/14/2016

Maureen H.

The crew arrived early in the 30 minute time frame given. They walked around with me as I gave instructions on specific heights that I wanted some shrubs cut down to. They worked all day except for a short lunch break and did a nice job. As it turned out the work was done before my initial deadline even though there had been several days of rain.

Description of Work
The crew of 3 did a complete spring clean on my 1 acre property. Trimmed 5 holly shrubs and 4 Crepe Myrtles to the height I specified. Trimmed all the other shrubs in my landscape beds. Cleaned out all the weeds and leaves from landscape beds all around the house. Cut up and removed a large Bradford Pear branch that had fallen. Mowed the lawn.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business!

03/10/2016

Jake S.

I can't say enough great things about Lawn & Landcare. They were on time and even called ahead of time to give me a heads up. Once they arrived, I explained some of the odd things I've noticed with my sprinkler system. They were very thorough. They found the valve issue that left one of my zones on constantly, they were able to find a leak (even while it was raining), and they properly programmed my system. I was given a full run through of what they changed on my system and the reasons for it. Very professional and clear, easy to understand. I will definitely be using them in the future!

Description of Work
I purchased the "$95 for Irrigation System Audit". They found and fixed a small leak. They fixed a valve that was being left on and leaving one zone constantly on.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time.

12/30/2015

Maria T.

They did fine. It was a big deal but they charged more because there was a leak in the sprinkler system. I do not remember much about it.

Description of Work
They inspected and fixed the sprinkler system.

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business.

12/14/2015

Kristin M.

Fantastic work!! The manager and team came out to fix our sprinkler heads and noticed several things wrong. These heads had been there for over 8 years (from the previous home owners) and never replaced. Some were broken, outdated spray patterns, and most didn't cover the entire yard. We were able to get them replaced, changed the spray patterns, and even added a few where there were spots missing. Our grass has been thick and green all over since then and it's only been a few months! We will definitely use this company again. The manger was very polite, friendly, informative, and effective in the work they did. Thank you for the great experience!

Description of Work
This company was referred to us by our lawn care provider and they came out to fix our sprinkler heads (broken, outdated, etc.).

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

Thank you for the nice review.

Abacus Foundation Repair

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus is proud to sell and install the most state of the art foundation repair product, the Millennium Piling System. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project.

Offers by Abacus Foundation Repair on Angi
    Dallas Night Lights LLC

At Dallas night Lights we are full service decorative lighting service. We are expert designers in decorative lighting and can install on nearly any surface or property. All products are minimally invasive and we only use high efficient LED bulbs Our Landscape Lighting components, and installations come with a LIFETIME Warranty. We also have the ability to install a smart network that will allow all lighting components to be controlled from your phone or tablet. In addition we have color changing abilities for our lighting designs all controlled by the same app. Our services don't end there. We also offer interior decorative lighting, Holiday Lighting, and Permanent Holiday Lighting installations

Offers by Dallas Night Lights LLC on Angi
    Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting

We are a full service outdoor lighting company. We specialize in the design and installation of LED outdoor lighting for homes, landscape, arbors, trees, fountains. We also convert high voltage lights to LED to save money on lamp replacement and electrical cost.

Offers by Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Commercial & residential lawn care programs, landscape design, installation & maintenance, fertilization & weed control, lawn aeration, sprinkler repair, outdoor drainage, custom stone borders, landscaping, tree & shrub pruning or removal, mulch installation, accent lighting, general land cleanup & seasonal flower programs.