The Renovators

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2010

4.2

Our offices and warehouses are located at 3327 South Lake Drive in Texarkana, Texas. Our personnel include qualified estimators, construction crews, cleaning technicians, movers and clerical support personnel. Our company is a proud member of the Association of Specialists in Cleaning and Restoration (ASCR International), the National Institute of Fire Restoration, (NIFR), The Texarkana Chamber of Commerce, the United States Chamber of Commerce, and the Better Business Bureau. We are a licensed contractor with the states of Texas and Arkansas. If there is a service you need that we don't offer, we can make recommendations for you....

LMC Roofing & Construction

Everything related to metal roofing. We do leak repair, new installation, roof replacements, and roof construction. We can handle any sized job; no job too big or too small.

Born To Roof Texas

We are a local roofing company that specializes in storm damage repair. Our services include:insurance claims specialist, roofing( metal/shingle), add-ons, awnings and decks, gutters, siding and more! Check out our Facebooks page: @borntorooftx for more infom

North Star

We provide the best to better grade flooring solutions, which include carpeting - (indoor and outdoor), hard surface (luxury vinyl plank, engineered hardwood, laminate wood, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, wood looking vinyl flooring-lanolin) Our services and price include free consultation, scheduling, moving furnishings, removing old flooring, floor prep, up to 5 inch baseboards and installation. We are black owned and operated with over 75 years of industry experience. Our value offer includes 75% off on specialty hardwoods and carpeting and 48 - 72hr installation dates on hard surface installs only.

01/04/2016

Description of Work
Very nice men. Had 13 air ducts cleaned. They worked very quickly and placed all the furniture we had moved away from vents. Receptionist told us we had to move furniture away from vents, servicemen said they do that.

Category water damage restoration

12/08/2015

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

02/14/2013

I have hesitated to write my experience for carpet cleaning due to the fact that in the past when I have had my carpets cleaned and gave a glowing review, I found in when couple of weeks pass the carpets start to show very poor work/cleaning after paying much more.But now I have found a company that goes above and beyond my expectations. They were experienced and knowledgeable. They also went the ...

Description of Work
Greatfully Surprised

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

Thank you for choosing The Renovators! We strive to provide outstanding customer service on every job. We are blessed to have great customers like you and look forward to working for you in the future. Thank you again! Dalena Dixon-White, Customer Service Team

03/27/2012

Overall, I would never refer them, Jason and Ralph were all gung ho and ready to roll, call them 24/7 with any concerns/problems, which was a complete joke. Also my sister and I were at Lowe's in Texarkana and the cashier overheard us talking about the Renovators. She said the company is well known in the area for not being on time paying their bills because she was a former employee.

Description of Work
I had called for an estimate to replace my ceiling due to water damage in my home. The owner Ralph and his asst Jason came late for the appt, altho did call and let me know. After speaking with them, they both "assumed" I would use their services. Jason immediately put a sign in my yard representing their work. After discussing with my family, and due to my neighbor's referral of them, we did go with them. Jason assured me it would take 1 week to complete, he would provide a dumpster, and take up the carpet at no charge. None of these happened. It took 2 weeks, no dumpster, and carpet was not taken up per the agreement. I never received a copy of the contract. The measuring for the air vents, and light fixtures were not correct, the drywall and texture were already completed. Jason was never on time after we had called and left numerous msges for him, plus calling the business after hrs. Jason had sent out 2 workers, for the first few days, then a third worker came to help. Their hours varied from arriving at 9 - 930 am and leaving each day at 330 - 345 pm. I had put 2 stop payments on my insurance check and will not give them any money until the work is up to my standards. Jason promises but never makes good on them to correct the mistakes they made. I still have debris on my patio, which they didn't remove, plus one of the workers used my vacuum and broke it.

Category drywall,water damage restoration

Member, We are so glad we were able to clear up any issues you had with our technicians' work. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks for being a valued customer!

03/21/2012

They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
I had my entire house cleaned including the air ducts because of my allergies.

Category water damage restoration

Member, We are thrilled that you recommended our services. You were a joy to work with and we thank you for your business. If you ever need us again, you can call 24 hours a day! Sincerely, The Renovators Team

Complete reconstruction, professional cleaning, odor removal and restoration of contents damaged by fire, smoke or water. Residential & Commercial.

Tree Removal.