A BETTER EARTH

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2006

Terrell

Terrell, TX 75160

A Greener Company offering full service pest control We don’t compare our service to other companies taking pride in being customer service oriented. And just doing great pest control. ...

Z-Kim B.

I have used A Better Earth, Organic Pest for over 3 Years- very pleased! Always diligent, friendly and keep pests under control!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Z-Rachael D.

I have been using Better Earth for over a decade and I’m very happy with the products they use and their service. So glad i don’t have to use toxic chemicals in my home.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Z-Linda H.

We have used A Better Earth for over 15 years. The stuff they use is safe for pets & children, so that was what initially drew us. But just as important, we just never see any bugs or spiders. We are on the quarterly service. Randy, the owner, is dependable and very personable. I highly recommend his work.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

05/16/2012

Mike B.

We have been getting our pest control from Randy for many years. Matt was our technician today. He did the inside and outside spraying, plus checked our traps in the attic to make sure they were still set and clear. He was on time and the service was great, as usual.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control treatments. Occasional removal of captured critters in our attic and treatments for wasps.

01/10/2012

CYNTHIA F.

I had to cancel the appointment with a Better Earth so did not use them this time. I have however used a Better Earth in the past and was very impressed with them.

Description of Work
Called a Better Earth to help with an ant problem.

06/03/2011

Mary H.

Good.

Description of Work
Pest control

07/06/2010

James H.

great service. company was responsive. owner was very personable.

Description of Work
started regular pest control service.

05/17/2008

Amelia E.

Randy and A Better Earth are our dream come true as homeowners. He explains the products he uses (all safe for kids and pets), and calls us every few months to schedule the quarterly. Importantly the produces WORK-he and his product have kept our pest sightings (roaches, ants) to essentially zero. Although he doesn't advertise this anymore, he will also do humane trap settings for any pesky critters. Extremely helpful for to humanely capture the large family of possums that took next in the subfloor of our house! He then releases the animals in a wild area, sparing them pain and us bad karma. Thanks Randy for all you do. We are immensely appreciative of your business.

Description of Work
Quarterly residential pest control. Setting occasional trap to catch critter who has snook inside the baseboards of our 1940s house.

04/28/2008

Kevin G.

I am very happy with their service.

Description of Work
They helped me fight the rodent problem and identified the area where the rodents were coming into the house. They also did an overall pest control treatment and spot treated for ants.

04/11/2007

VERA M J.

Every time they come out it is good! Randy doesn't use a lot of heavy duty pesticides, he goes more with the natural products. He inspects everything, when he leaves I know that he checks to make sure I don't have a new problems. I also like the fact that he doesn't charge me an arm and a leg for the work! I continue to be well pleased with his services.

Description of Work
I have been using them for about 8 years.

08/23/2006

VERA M J.

He always calls and is very good to work with. He tries to use a more natural way of exterminating.

Description of Work
He comes every 3 months.

4 Ever-Green P&S

We specialize in pest control services of all kinds! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Berrett Pest Control

We provide residential and commercial pest control for all general pests around the premises. We specialize in taking care of the customer, and offering better pest control. We focus on trust and accountability with our customers, and it starts with hiring outstanding employees that are knowledgeable about the pests, as well as upstanding individuals that will treat a home honestly and effectively. We treat each home as if it were our own!

Offers by Berrett Pest Control on Angi
    Bug Busters of Texas

Locally owned and operated, Bug Busters of Texas is run by a pair of brothers with over 25 years of experience in the pest control industry. We serve the Dallas-Fort Worth area with pest control solutions for homes and businesses. With a mission of prioritizing people over profit, we are committed to doing our job not just to make money but to provide a needed service to our community.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

GUARDIAN OF THE ENVIRONMENT KEEPING CHILDREN & PETS IN MIND LOW TOXICITY & IPM PROGRAMS

BEES. SKUNKS. SNAKES.