Ron Bickel Construction & Roofing

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2010

--Veteran Owned-- We have been in business since 1972. Specializing in Roofing and Re-modeling. Owens Corning Preferred Contractor for all of Bell county. Highly experienced employees some with 25+ years with us. We stand by our work....

Streamline Service

COVID-19 update: Streamline Service is deemed an essential business as we are helping to service and protect our customers plumbing and electrical systems. We are staying open and will continue serving our customers in a safe and timely manner. We offer special pricing for Angie's List members.

Mr. Handyman of Waco, Temple and Killeen

Mr. Handyman is your one-call solution for a wide range of home maintenance and repair needs. Our uniformed technicians are fully insured professionals. We arrive on time in uniform and a marked van with the tools to complete the job right. Mr. Handyman technicians are highly skilled craftsmen with an average of 10 years experience in the trades. We’re home repair and improvement experts, and we are known for the quality of our workmanship and professional reliability so you know the job will be done correctly and efficiently. Mr. Handyman, a Dwyer Group company, was founded in 1996 and has served nearly 1 million customers across North America. Here are a few reasons why our customers recommend Mr. Handyman to their friends. Please call (254) 845-7244

Offers by Mr. Handyman of Waco, Temple and Killeen on Angi
Home Repair Services

I provide the General Handyman Services needed to get the job done right for a fair price! I have been a carpenter for well over 30 years and have provided quality service's to customers, friends and family. I believe in doing the job right every time. If you have been in you home for years or you're selling and need pre-inspection repairs, give me a call and lets get those projects done! Thank You For Your Service! I Give a First Responder, Senior, Active Duty Military and Veteran's Discount! Just ask!

08/23/2018

Very well done! Got it done in one day. Beautiful!!! They cleaned off old roof shingles, repaired any problem and then did the shingle. Absolutely perfect. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Roof replacement on house

06/12/2017

I called Ron Bickel, he's right down the road here from where we live and I talked with him for a bit.? He came out here and gave me a nice bid.? In fact, he underbid the handyman by about $1,500 and his company had put up the original cover, so I says "hey, go for it."? And they did.? He said it might be two weeks before he got to it because of the rain we were having, and he turned right around ...

Description of Work
This was for replacing the wood and an awning cover over an enclosed patio.

Category sunrooms

06/02/2017

He gave me a bid that was $1500 lower than 1 other I received. We have had a lot of rain and he would attempt to get a day that was clear. He called the next day and his work crew showed up. They removed the old wooden cover and replaced it with better wood and a stronger cover material. They completer the job in 5 hours and built us an excellent cover. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Remove old patio cover and replace with newer cover with stronger material.

Category roofing,woodworking

03/21/2017

Very reasonable price and work was done quickly. Quick to respond and very professional.

Description of Work
Metal roof was inspected and repaired.

01/31/2017

Ron stuck with the job persistently and diligently through several rain storms, finally finding a hidden source of leakage that had plagued our church for years! His efforts were much appreciated!! I would HIGHLY recommend him for his business quality and work ethic--he was an incredible blessing to us!!

Description of Work
Needed to have a long-term roof leak in our church pinpointed and fixed

Roofing, Patio covers, Decks & Porches, Sunrooms & Patio Enclosure