Howard Home Improvement

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2016

A family owned and operated business located in Temple Texas. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. We also offer services for drywall repair, interior painting, wood decks or fences and more. Let us be your first choice in your next home project!...

EZ Breezy Plumbing

Bigfoot Construction LLC

Custom decks built to the highest standards. 18 years of home building experience in Washington state, now just looking to scale back and build decks. I am an owner operator ran business and decks will be built by me personally. I do not subcontract any of my work.

Tactical Drying

We are water extraction, mitigation, and construction experts. We are ready to solve your water damage quickly and purposefully, but we also specialize in construction needs for those non-emergency situations. We provide water extraction, structural drying, carpet cleaning, disinfecting services, along with general construction not caused by damage. We are licensed and certified to handle biohazard and trauma clean up. We work with you and your family on your schedule with 24-hour services provided at no additional fee. We are ready to handle your needs, including emergencies.

11/03/2016

Deborah P.

It went very smooth, Clint and Kiri started promptly. covered carpet in the bedroom to cut down on mess from demolition. Cleaned up every day. Listened to what my Dad wanted, understood what he wanted, made suggestions, tried to save costs as much as possible. Very easy to work with. Very friendly and very conscientious. We are planning future remodels and plan to hire them. Other than roofing contractors, the Howard's are the first repeat contractor we have ever used.

Description of Work
Completely remodel 6x6 bathroom, made handicap accessible. Widen door to accommodate walker or wheelchair. Install taller toilet, handrails in shower and next to toilet. Made existing vanity smaller and moved to a corner and added new flooring. Removed wainscoting and wallpaper. Retexture walls and ceiling.

Category electrician,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

09/20/2016

frances L.

excellent work and very professional . price was far below two other quotes. he didn't charge me for hooking up the stove and even carried the old one into the garage.

Description of Work
gas line installed and stove hooked up.

Category siding,home remodeling

06/21/2016

Dana H.

Not been from the area and needing some things done around my house were two things gay didn't mix well. I finally south the help of Angie's List and boy am I glad I did. That's where I found Howard Home Improvement. They came out did a free estimate and sched im services for a few weeks later. I had interior painting done as well as TVs mounted. They both look great. Great price and great service. Doesn't get much better than that! I have already scheduled my next appointment.

Description of Work
Interior paint and mounted TVs

Category electrician,siding,house painters

05/18/2016

Devin B.

Howard, work is amazing. I love the way he did the tile in our kitchen, it came out better than I imagined. I love the quality of his work. I would definitely recommend him to other people.

Description of Work
They removed 377sf of 12x12 ceramic tile in my kitchen and dinning room, patched and cleaned the concrete, and installed 17x17 ceramic tile. The tile floor was set diagonally with a 5 inch border.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

04/21/2016

MIGUEL B.

I had twice contracted individuals to remodel my bathtub. Converting it from a bathtub to a shower only. They didn't do a good job, water leaked all over the floor. I called around and got some estimates. Three contractors came and all had different prices and were trying to take shortcuts. I found Howard Home Improvement number and gave them a call. We set up a date to when they could come and give me an estimate. Contractor showed up on time, was very professional and courteous. After explaining what I wanted done, he took his time and determine what would be the best thing to fix my situation. He then gave me an estimate. His estimate definitely was the lowest from the other contractors. He gave me some options. He was very detailed on what he was going to do and the type of flooring he was going to use. We set up a start date. And also picked the color for the shower floor. He started on the date we had discussed and even moved the finish date because we weren't home on certain days. We were very pleased with this individuals work and would recommend him to other people. Thank you Howard Home Improvement for a job well done !

Description of Work
1. Demo tile and Mortar 2. Cut Concrete for 2" drain w/ Ptrap 3. Installed Cultured Marble Floor pan with side rails 4. Silicone caulked all seams.

Category bathtub refinishing

03/28/2016

Maria A.

They were very efficient. Showed up on time and installation was exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend to others. They were very polite and professional and explained every detail to us. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Installed a kitchen rangehood so when we are cooking the air blows outside. He also installed a wood cabinet to hide the air tube from showing in the kitchen.

Category siding,woodworking,home remodeling

03/16/2016

David W.

All I can say they did exactly what I wanted, and my wife and I r very happy, even when I would mention other things to do along the way, they were more than happy to do. ATTENTION TO DETAIL is what they could be labeled if you put a label on them, I will use them again on future projects. They do great work.......

Description of Work
Clint and Kiri the owners were great to work with, easy to get along with. They came and did a walk around twice with me on siding repair that I needed to get done, I showed them what I wanted and they gave there professional inputs and other ideas/options.

Category siding

Howard Home Improvement offers full remodel services to include bathroom, kitchen, interior, and exterior. We also provide repair services for property management as well as home owners.

We do not offer foundation or roofing services.