Xtreme Air Services

Texas: General
09/01/2021

308 US 80 Frontage Rd

Sunnyvale, TX 75182

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We offer fast, reliable air conditioning repair and replacement in Dallas, TX. We are also licensed plumbing and electrical experts. At Xtreme Air Services, we believe in doing right by our customers. That’s why all of our work comes backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We also don’t charge extra for service on nights or weekends. Work with a team that is dedicated to treating you like family. Xtreme Air Services is the leader in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Call Today, Service Today!...

HVAC Companies (128)drain cleaning (1)fence company (1)grill repair (1)

11/25/2020

I asked them to come out to move a drain. They charged us a service fee even though they wouldn't be able to perform the service without the house plumbing plans. Why they did not tell me this information before coming out I have no idea. I canceled my travel plans for today and it proved to be a waste of time and money

Description of Work
drain moved and 6 bathroom faucets, toilets and trim kits installed.

Category fencing,remodeling

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/21/2020

Great company. Honest and priced fairly. They had my AC Unit replaced the same day!!! The crew was friendly, efficient and explained everything clearly.

Description of Work
HVAC Installation

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

09/06/2020

Called all around looking for anyone that was working this weekend. Angie answered the phone in dispatch and said that she would have a tech reach out. About 5 to 10 minutes later jospeh called on his personal time. He was professional and was able to facetime was able to walk me through fixing the problem problem within 25 minutes the ac was up and going no problem.. Eddie Ray you have an awesome...

Description of Work
Ac repair services

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

07/26/2020

Initial installation appeared great. I will say the people working to install were very nice. However, where I had a licensed electrician install power and cut off in conduit for the outdoor compressor, the installers moved the conduit and left a section of wires hanging out of the eave. The system was installed in early fall, when winter came a room that had always been comfortable was cold, late...

Description of Work
New HVAC system installed

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

Review for Xtreme Air Services - 308 US 80 Frontage Rd, Sunnyvale, TX - 38748729

04/22/2020

Great work and great staff. Highly reccomend!

Description of Work
Installed a complete AC system.

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

11/04/2019

Quickly assessed the matter and found the issue/solution! Didn’t charge me for any extra or unnecessary actions or service items beyond what was needed! Extremely professional!

Description of Work
HVAC system on lock down

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

09/27/2018

Went well. Serviceman was knowledgeable about what repair needed to be done.

Description of Work
Minor AC repair

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

07/05/2018

Very well, Punctual, Professional and Knowledgeable. Got what I needed from them In the way of an estimate while they inspected my systems. Will most probably use them in the future.

Description of Work
Had them come to give me an estimate on an A/C system replacement

Work Completed On 06/20/2018

Thank you for this awesome review!

07/03/2018

I've had these folks come to my house three times now. The third time, they told me they needed to order and fix a part in my A/C. This was about 1.5 weeks ago. Since then, I've spent multiple times on hold with them trying to schedule an appointment. At one point, they went ahead and scheduled me without even asking if that day worked. The email said "call to find out time." So I did. They said b...

Description of Work
A/C Repair

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

06/16/2018

Josh came out promptly,diagnosed problem and repaired. The replaced capacitor cost $30.00. We were charged $319.00. Seems exorbitant for 30 minutes time. Angie’s List indicated they give 10% senior discount. We requested a detailed invoice We only received a text saying we were charged $319.00. That is not DETAILED. We’re we given the discount? Who knows...... not us

Description of Work
Ac capacitor replaced quickly

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air conditioner repair service, air conditioner replacement, air conditioner installation, heater repair service, heater replacement, plumbing repairs, water heater repair, water heater replacement, electrical repairs. Commercial and residential HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check