ALAN'S MOVING SYSTEM

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2008

3.3

Brother Bear Movers

Brother Bear Movers

From packing to loading, and unloading, our professional movers are here to help you with your local relocation. We are Texas locals who are dedicated to our work! We are a top of the line moving company that takes the upmost care in all of our customers' possessions. Moving should be as close to stress free as possible. I never cut corners, even when it's more expensive. We are experienced in the industry and will provide the highest quality for the most competitive price!

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were very fast. Got us moved from one place to the other in 2 hours. We really appreciated them being available to move us at the last minute when our other movers fell thru. They were slightly higher than we had been quoted by the other movers but it was not a big deal. We would definitely use them again.

03/19/2015

08/27/2013

I was not happy at all, should not be in the moving business. Crushed boxes, and didn't move everything I asked them to move. It was a costly move, broke the garage door opener. I can't get into my garage at all. I don't know where all of my possessions are.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Services

CATEGORY moving companies

Transport and set up portable buildings (play houses, hot tubs, gazebos etc.) Also provide general moving services.