Mock Plumbing Repairs LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2010

Mock Plumbing Repairs in Sugar Land, TX offers a wide range of installation and repair services. We are a licensed, bonded and insured full service Sugar Land plumbing company....

Blalock Landscaping & Drainage

Welcome to Blalock Landscaping. If you are looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage, landscaping and patio design. Whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patio design, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! My name is Johnny Blalock and I am the owner of Blalock Landscaping And Drainage.

Irrigation Design Services

Call the office to make an appointment.. 9 Employees. We Charge An Hourly Rate Of $85 Plus Parts (5/18/11). No Travel Charge.I Have Over 30 Years Of Experience In The Irrigation Field. Award winning. Additional phone - (713)705-3048. Free Estimates On Installs Only.

Universal Landscape Services

I am proud of our roster of long-term clients and equally proud of our personnel who work diligently to ensure customer satisfaction. Our teams work together and can accomplish any landscaping challenge. We can design a custom package of services that meet your residential or commercial requirements, and we are fully insured. My professional experience spans over 30 years. I am a graduate of Texas A&M University with a degree in horticulture. And I am licensed by the Texas Department of Agriculture. Happy Gardening Texas! Alvin Prentice, Jr., Owner & President Call us for a free, no obligation estimate at (713) 991-3622.

08/13/2019

My voice message I left Chris Mock was returned in a timely manner. He asked my issues and told me he could come out early the next morning . He got my name, my address and a good phone number to call. The next morning I received a phone call telling me they would be at my house in about 15 minutes. Chris was professional during his time with my issues. He answered any question I had regarding thi...

Description of Work
Old toilet needed to be replaced

Category plumbing

07/12/2019

Good! They were professional, clean, and they make sure that everything was perfect before leaving. The pricing was very affordable and reasonable. I'm very happy about their work.

Description of Work
They changed the water heater.

Category water heater repair

11/16/2017

The water was not as hot as we expected the next day they came back and replaced a thermostat for no extra cost to us. Excellent service, professional service personnel.

Description of Work
We had all electrical elements of our hot water heater replaced.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/23/2017

This wonderful service company has moved to Houston. They sold the business to "Discount Plumbing"

Category plumbing

05/03/2017

The technician worked very hard to clear the drain, but the equipment was not sufficient to clear the clog.

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Plumbing repairs, water heaters, drain cleaning, sinks & faucets, valves, toilets, garbage disposals, tubs & showers, irrigation systems, drainage, water lines, reroutes, leak detection, line addition, gas line addition, repairs, water filters & sewer.

Septic Tank Installation, Cleaning