Mock Plumbing Repairs LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2010

1603 Fairview Dr

Sugar Land, TX 77479

Mock Plumbing Repairs in Sugar Land, TX offers a wide range of installation and repair services. We are a licensed, bonded and insured full service Sugar Land plumbing company....

08/13/2019

Joy G.

My voice message I left Chris Mock was returned in a timely manner. He asked my issues and told me he could come out early the next morning . He got my name, my address and a good phone number to call. The next morning I received a phone call telling me they would be at my house in about 15 minutes. Chris was professional during his time with my issues. He answered any question I had regarding this older toilet. He took the old toilet out. He replaced with my new toilet. They cleaned up the area nicely where the old toilet was and made sure my new toilet was working and that I was satisfied. I am a happy new customer who would give recommendations to use this plumbing company- Mock Plumbing- for all with any plumbing issues. I will call Chris Mock again for any future plumbing concerns.

Description of Work
Old toilet needed to be replaced

07/12/2019

Jesus ..

Good! They were professional, clean, and they make sure that everything was perfect before leaving. The pricing was very affordable and reasonable. I'm very happy about their work.

Description of Work
They changed the water heater.

Category water heater repair

11/16/2017

Mary P.

The water was not as hot as we expected the next day they came back and replaced a thermostat for no extra cost to us. Excellent service, professional service personnel.

Description of Work
We had all electrical elements of our hot water heater replaced.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/23/2017

Paul C.

This wonderful service company has moved to Houston. They sold the business to "Discount Plumbing"

05/03/2017

Eric L.

The technician worked very hard to clear the drain, but the equipment was not sufficient to clear the clog.

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

03/14/2017

karli S.

They were very hard to get in touch with. I called and left a message about a quote for drainage installation in our yard. I hadn't heard back a couple of days later; so I called again, but still kept getting their voicemail at various times during their business hours. I didn't leave anymore messages aside from the first one, but gave it a few more days until I called again. When I called today, I miraculously was able to talk to someone. A lovely lady, Judy, was very helpful in taking my info and scheduling the estimate; however when she mentioned the $35 estimate fee, I canceled. It would take two weeks to get someone to my house for an estimate, they don't answer phones or return your call, and they want to charge $35 for someone to tell me how much the job would be? Pass. $35 is not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but being more accommodating to your customers goes a long way.

Description of Work
We called for a quote, but ended up not using them.

11/18/2016

Philip L.

They came out when they said they would. They did a good job and didn't take them long to replace 2 water heaters.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 water heaters that were in the attic.

Category water heater repair

10/03/2016

Charles C.

Called Mock and they scheduled an appt. for 11:30 AM on a Friday. Waited until 1:15 PM and Mock's was a no show. I received no call while waiting that they were not coming. Called his office and left a long message about this as no one answered and aked to call me when they could come. Have waited 2 weeks and still no call. Schedule another plumber to fix. Poor customer communications.

Description of Work
Replace 2 faucets and 2 cutoff valve outside and a Washing machine Water inlet box with a drain inside

09/09/2016

Michael C.

Professional in every way. Great website; made appointment for next morning; showed up on time in company truck and company shirt; diagnosed issue; fixed it; and was completed in 1 hour. This is what I expect from a service company, but seldom get. Great job!

Description of Work
Fixed my water heater

08/29/2016

travis G.

The work was completed in about 3 hours, the techs were professional and courteous

Description of Work
Re-routed a water line and outdoor valve

08/19/2016

CARISSE P.

It didn't get past the gentleman hanging up the phone on me because I kindly asked if he had a plumber that could come out to my house today. Hanging up on me was not necessary. Rudeness will get you nowhere. Show some kindness in a time like this!!

Description of Work
Wow! I just called because I needed a plumber and searched a radius of 25 miles from my address, but instead of kindly saying we don't service your area and I'm sorry we can't help you.....The rude man on phone said we can't help you and hung up on me. Geez! I didn't need all the rudeness sir! A simple we do not service your area and thanks for calling, even maybe have a good day would of been nice. Mock Plumbing you don't have to worry I will not call you ever again!

07/26/2016

brian R.

I called him late one day early in the week. I had called a bunch of plumbers, and he was the only one who returned my call. I did my research, and he directed me to his supply chain. He talked me into a couple models. He and a helper came out, and tried to fix my old water heater first. The next day he came out with a new one, and replaced it on the spot. He did an amazing job. I would recommend them to anyone. He knew his models, and what he was talking about. He knew the product, and he did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They changed out our hot water heater.

Category water delivery

07/22/2016

Anthony L.

We’ve used Mock Plumbing a few times over the last six to eight years. This past Tuesday, July 19, 2016, they rerouted the washing machine drain in the garage and the kitchen drain from under the slab to outside the slab after the existing piping collapsed. Chris and his assistant worked almost non-stop from about 8:30am until they finished around 2pm in the extreme heat and humidity. They had to break through some concrete in a slab adjacent to the house, dug everything with a shovel, drilled through brick, dug down to the main sewer line to tie-in the new piping, and covered everything up. The time and price also included having a masonry guy come out to repair the masonry at the kitchen and the exterior wall where the washing machine drain came out of the house and repaired the concrete that was removed. Though I was not happy about having a drain line visible inside my garage, I understood there was no option when Chris explained the reasoning behind the decision. The price was good as far as I can tell. Chris diagnosed the collapsed pipe and proposed the reroute as a solution on the initial call-out when the washing machine drain stopped flowing. Based on previous experience with Mock and having used a different plumbing company prior to finding Mock and having seen costs for the same work posted in reviews of other plumbing companies, I did not feel a need to research other plumbing companies nor get estimates from them. Mock has done good work for us before and I am pleased with the work they did on this job. I feel I have my plumber in Mock Plumbing. They are the only company I would use for plumbing work and recommend them to whomever is in need of plumbing services.

Description of Work
Rerouted washing machine and kitchen drains from under the slab to outside the slab due to existing pipe collapse.

07/19/2016

Debra P.

He fixed it within a short amount of time, using quality replacement parts.

Description of Work
Leaking faucet

07/13/2016

Micah L.

Pleasant experience. Convenient scheduling, great communication,and quick service upon arrival. Left a message on his voicemail explaining our needs, and asked for a call back to let us know if it was a job he was interested in doing. He returned the call a few hours later and asked to set an appointment for the following day during a specified window of time. He stated he would call if he was running behind and we could reschedule, then, if it would no longer be convenient for us. On the date of appt), he called approx 1 1/2 hrs ahead of appt time to explain the job he was currently working was taking longer than expected, but would call at a specified time to let us know when he would be on the way (just as he said he would when we talked the day before). We did speak at that time, as promised. (I consider it "punctual" when a person is in communication with me and its agreed upon to change a time vs someone who shows late with no communication.). He and his assistant addressed the 3 listed items and work was completed quickly (30 mins or less). He even took the time to introduce himself to our very curious kitty in order to put her at ease with strangers in the home. Thanks for taking care of the last few items needed to satisfy the buyer's requests!

Description of Work
Addressed 3 findings from a home inspection that buyer requested to be addressed by a licensed professional vs DIY: 1) leaking shower head, 2) loose toilet, and 3) slowly draining dual vanity sinks. He replaced the O-rings for the shower head (this was a very rarely used shower & only leaked for a few seconds after use, so we were unaware there was an issue that could be more of a headache for another homeowner), he did not find toilet to be loose, but tightened bolts, anyway, and he determined dual vanity sinks to be draining appropriately, so no work needed to be done on them.

07/02/2016

Corey B.

They arrived early and did a great job.

Description of Work
Washing machine drain line was clogged.

Category drain cleaning

05/07/2016

Greg M.

I called for service on Monday morning, and Team Mock arrived by noon. They were very courteous, and even removed their shoes to avoid tracking dirt in my house. (We'd had a lot of rain in Baton Rouge over the weekend.) The problem was diagnosed and repaired very quickly because they had all the necessary parts with them. They did a beautiful job, and cleaned up completely when the work was done. Total time for the service was about an hour. Thank you so much! I will definitely use Mock Plumbing in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced a 30 year old brass bathroom faucet that was leaking from the cold water stem with a new fixture and pipes.

03/24/2016

Richard B.

I called at noon for service and by 3:45 pm the job was done. What took you so long, LOL. Prompt, courteous, and professional. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Removed old kitchen faucet and installed new one.

03/09/2016

Paul C.

Description of Work
Many small items like faucets. Big items, reattach old hot water heater to provide hot water to the kitchen (had been using this home as an office). Replace the kitchen sink faucet set. Under sink draining tightened or replaced. Took three guys working a full morning. They had all the parts they needed. Minimal supervision required. This is the 4 or 5th time I've used them on two large homes including plumbing for water source, geothermal. They are timely, professional, and will come back if something not quite right. Not the cheapest, but really a pleasure to work with. The boss doesn't just stand around, he's takes on the more difficult /annoying jobs.

Category plumbing, small appliance repair, water heater repair, gas leak repair

02/24/2016

Faye C.

Accommodated my schedule with other subs on the complete bathroom remodel. Showed up when scheduled and when other subs could not complete their work on time Mock was able to reschedule. All fixtures were installed as scheduled and with expertise. I have used Mock Plumbing for several small jobs such as replacing a toilet, installing water lines and repairing the kitchen sink that had come loose from the granite top. Chris Mock is exceptional and professional. I will continue to use Mock for all my plunging needs.

Description of Work
Installed new shower, tub and vanity fixtures for remodeled bathroom.

Category plumbing, water delivery, home remodeling

01/28/2016

William C.

They arrived on time, quickly estimated the cost, and were able to fix the problem in the same visit. The two workers were polite and finished the job in about one hour. Overall, very professional, and I would call them again in the future.

Description of Work
Pulled and reset toilet. Changed wax seal, bolts, caps and supply line.

01/06/2016

Seth K.

He didn't fix anything because actually it was just that the bathtub needed to be caulked. I was just trying to make sure there wasn't an actual plumbing leak but it was more that water was getting out of the shower and getting on the floor and then going through the place where the tub was supposed to be caulked around the floor. He charged me an awful lot for like 20 minutes worth of work and when I asked for an explanation he said that was just the standard. They seem knowledgeable. They came when they said they would. They are too expensive.

Description of Work
He diagnosed the problem. He actually ended up cutting a hole on the wall and putting a little camera in and looking to see where the leak was.

10/08/2015

Robert K.

Started off with calling to change the appointment the day of the appointment, was curt with my wife when she could not adjust her days schedule and then when he arrived (he did arrive at the original appointment time). We believed $150 for what seemed to take about 15-20 minutes work was excessive, but so be it. My wife should have asked up front. Lesson learned. The attitude was what really annoyed my wife who actually is fairly hard to annoy.

Description of Work
Repaired non functioning toilet

[Member name removed], Thanks for sharing your experience. Chris

09/24/2015

Auban B.

All went great. I was very happy with the service I received.

Description of Work
Ran gas line, Installed gas stove, checked toilet and fixed kitchen water fixtures.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

09/18/2015

Kristy F.

Our water heater drainpan overflowed on a weekend. After two other plumbing companies didn't even call me back, Chris called me back quickly and set up an appointment. He called the day of the appointment to confirm that I was home and let me know they were on the way. Chris and Adam took a look at the heater and drainpan, corrected the angle of the drainpan and checked the drain pipe all the way to the wall. They were both very professional, polite, and made sure to explain what they believed had happened as well as their recommendations to keep the current system in place with an eye to replacing it down the road if/when more problems occur. I really appreciate a service professional who is willing to say when *not* to replace an expensive system. I will certainly be calling Mock Plumbing when we need plumbing help again!

Description of Work
Adjusted drainpan. Checked water heater for leak issues and overall health.

Category plumbing, water heater repair