Awesome Pawz Pet Care LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2008

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking
Errands

Awesome Pawz Pet Care LLC is a Professional Pet Care company, servicing our clients needs in Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford, Richmond, Rosenberg, Pearland and surrounding areas for pet sitting and dog walking. We offer the highest level of service and care and are family owned and bonded and insured. We offer one on one care for your babies while you are out of town or working long hours. Free consultations. Many referrals happily furnished upon request....

07/02/2019

Awesome Pawz has been taking care of our cats during times we are away from home for several years. The staff is wonderful and obviously love pets. Our cats are much happier being home instead of boarded when we are gone. We tried having friends take care of the cats, but one of our cats gets stressed without enough human interaction and pulls out his fur. We would come home from a trip to find ba...

Description of Work
Took care of our cats while we were on vacation

04/24/2018

Went excellent. Used them twice & will again as they’re superb. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Used them to care for my cats during travel. Feed, litter and love

03/20/2017

We've used them several times. I wasn't there so I would have to say N/A on punctuality. They take great care of our dogs while we are on vacation. They're all very great, they're quick to respond and very friendly. They are a great company.

Description of Work
It was for 5 days. They come to the house to walk the dogs. We had them come 3 times a day while we were on vacation. They are a pet sitting service.

02/20/2017

Excellent! I've never used a service before. Always paid the local teen but decided to try Awesome Pawz. They're amazing and I highly recommend them to everyone. Professional, caring and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Fed, watered, cleaned and loved our cats while we were gone

08/25/2016

Tracy is wonderful and takes such great care of my two pups! She not only walks them, but she plays with their toys with them, gives them treats, and leaves me detailed notes each day describing their time together. I highly recommend Awesome Paws for anyone who has to leave their fur kids at home during the day and wants the peace of mind of knowing they're being looked after and loved.

Description of Work
Dog walking

Category dog walkers

Daily dog walks help your dog manage energy levels and keeps them happy and healthy. We schedule pet sitting or dog walking visits for morning, afternoon and/or evening, whether you are home or away on vacation. This service also includes cleaning up behind the pets and other special requests such as retrieving mail, rotating lights and windows coverings, watering plants or taking out the trash. We offer a pet transport service to our existing clients only, as the schedule permits.

Boarding/Kenneling in my home