Awesome Pawz Pet Care LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2008

14019 Southwest Freeway Suite 301-221

Sugar Land, TX 77478

Awesome Pawz Pet Care LLC is a Professional Pet Care company, servicing our clients needs in Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford, Richmond, Rosenberg, Pearland and surrounding areas for pet sitting and dog walking. We offer the highest level of service and care and are family owned and bonded and insured. We offer one on one care for your babies while you are out of town or working long hours. Free consultations. Many referrals happily furnished upon request....

07/02/2019

Dee S.

Awesome Pawz has been taking care of our cats during times we are away from home for several years. The staff is wonderful and obviously love pets. Our cats are much happier being home instead of boarded when we are gone. We tried having friends take care of the cats, but one of our cats gets stressed without enough human interaction and pulls out his fur. We would come home from a trip to find bald patches on him unless we put him on anti-depressants, which was traumatic for both our cat and the person giving them. Since we started using Awesome Pawz, we haven't had any problems with fur-pulling so we know the staff spends quality time with our cats. Two of our other cats are extremely shy around strangers, but Jenn is slowly winning them over. Awesome Pawz goes above and beyond basic pet care. They take care of feeding, scooping litter, and playing with the cats and also send photos and reports about our cats. If they have any questions or have any issues, they contact me. While we were away, one of the cats knocked a plant over and broke the pot. Jenn notified me but also found another pot and replanted it. That is quality service! We love our cats but also enjoy traveling a few times a year. We feel much better about leaving them since we know Awesome Pawz does such a fantastic job taking care of them while we are away.

Description of Work
Took care of our cats while we were on vacation

04/24/2018

Sueann D.

Went excellent. Used them twice & will again as they’re superb. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Used them to care for my cats during travel. Feed, litter and love

03/20/2017

Kerry A.

We've used them several times. I wasn't there so I would have to say N/A on punctuality. They take great care of our dogs while we are on vacation. They're all very great, they're quick to respond and very friendly. They are a great company.

Description of Work
It was for 5 days. They come to the house to walk the dogs. We had them come 3 times a day while we were on vacation. They are a pet sitting service.

02/20/2017

Sueann D.

Excellent! I've never used a service before. Always paid the local teen but decided to try Awesome Pawz. They're amazing and I highly recommend them to everyone. Professional, caring and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Fed, watered, cleaned and loved our cats while we were gone

08/25/2016

Kelly R.

Tracy is wonderful and takes such great care of my two pups! She not only walks them, but she plays with their toys with them, gives them treats, and leaves me detailed notes each day describing their time together. I highly recommend Awesome Paws for anyone who has to leave their fur kids at home during the day and wants the peace of mind of knowing they're being looked after and loved.

Description of Work
Dog walking

Category dog walkers

03/18/2016

Kerry A.

We found them on Angie's List. They were good.

Description of Work
They came to our house and walked and sat out dogs while we were out of town.

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

03/02/2016

MICHELLE R.

What a wonderful experience! My husband and I were a little nervous about using a pet sitter. Previously we had taken our cat to stay at friends when out of town but our older kitty experienced separation anxiety and being away from home stressed her out. We also have recently adopted a 7 month old kitty and felt that it would be better for them both to be together at home. We didn't need to worry with Ray, Tracy and Amanda - they were amazing. Ray immediately put us at ease, he is such a personable, caring and professional guy. He explained everything so well and we were very impressed. Amanda was assigned to us and she took such great care of our kitties. Our kitten turned out to be very shy (she is usually a little monkey) and took to hiding for the first couple of days, but Amanda reassured us that she was eating, drinking and using her litter box so we didn't worry and low and behold she finally made an appearance and lapped up all the love Amanda gave her. Our older kitty looked so happy in all of the photos that Amanda sent us which was wonderful to see as she is sensitive to any change. We simply loved all of the daily photo and text updates. Amanda was truly brilliant. How lovely it is to go on vacation and know that your cats and house are taken such great care of. When we returned home they we both so chilled out and happy! Thank you all so very much. We will be in touch soon to book you for our next break. Highly recommend Ray,Tracy and the team.

Description of Work
Cared for our cat and kitten while we had a long weekend vacation.

11/11/2015

Jonee B.

I am always nervous about leaving my pets at home but Ray and his team are great. Whether it's just for the day or an out of town trip, I can always count on Awesome Pawz to take exceptional care of my dog and cat. They are great about scheduling and also send pictures and/or text when we're gone for an extended time so we know that everything is going ok. It's always appreciated and I feel like I could even count on them in an emergency.

Description of Work
Ray and his team have been taking care of my dog and cat for years.

10/26/2015

Arthur P.

They always leave a note telling us how our pets were when they visited.

Description of Work
Awesome Pawz does a great job taking care of our 4 cats. They establish a relationship with you from the first visit and now we feel very comfortable to just call them up when we leave town and they take car of our cats.

10/18/2015

Sarah H.

They were prompt in responding to my initial inquiry, and were both professional and prompt in letting me know that they were not going to be able to assist us while they were out of town, so I had time to find another sitter.

Description of Work
Unfortunately, they only have one person in my area, and that person was unable to work the time we were going to be out of town.

06/01/2015

Florence M.

It went perfectly. While we were away, Houston had tremendous rainstorms and flooding was widespread. Ray came faithfully. If you are a pet lover as I am you will know how much this meant to me. I would highly recommend Awesome Paws.

Description of Work
Ray took care of my 4 cats while we were away for 6 days. He fed them, gave them fresh water, and scooped the 3 litter boxes. He came at my request every other day.

04/25/2015

D Patrice H.

I have used them numerous times. They are wonderful. They are great with the dogs and they are very reliable.

Description of Work
I use the Awesome Pawz. They come and they take care of my dogs. They actually stay in my house. They walk them, they feed them, they spend the night because I pay extra for that. I have three dogs.

12/01/2014

corina F.

Everything went really well. We got daily texts from them about the welfare of our pets and they even left a nice note for us when we got back. Our pets seemed happy and well fed. We will definitely use their services again if we ever travel for an extended period of time.

Description of Work
We hired Awesome Pawz to watch over our pets during the holidays and we are really happy with the services they provided. They checked in on our pets, feed them, and clean up after them.

10/31/2014

Jonathan L.

It turned out excellent. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pet sitting.

10/11/2014

Sayer S.

Peace of mind is what Awesome Pawz provides when we are travelling. We have two indoor cats, along with a koi pond, bird feeders, and several large potted/hanging plants. Awesome Pawz takes care of all of these things with a great degree of thoroughness and detail. We have used them twice so far and have been very pleased. Arriving home from travel is such a pleasant experience, everything is in order, the cats are happy, there is a personalized note covering how things went, all is good. We can highly recommend Awesome Pawz Pet Care. We plan to use them again in the future whenever we travel.

Description of Work
House & Pet sitting.

09/16/2014

Aimee R.

It was easy to schedule an appointment with Ray and he was responsive to questions and sent an invoice as promised. I felt comfortable leaving my house key with him and would work with him again.

Description of Work
For 90$: Came every two days to check on three pets. Let two small dogs out--one very suspicious of new people. Changed pee pads and cleaned up poop. Checked on cat and cleaned out cat box. Changed water daily and checked food. Sent photos on request.

09/08/2014

John D.

Awesome Paws was fantastic!! They came twice a day for eight days. They sent me pictures and videos so I could see how well my pets were doing. I was very concerned about leaving my pets since one of my dogs has health issues and they alleviated my fears with near daily updates and pictures. I will absolutely use Awesome Paws again and recommend them to all my friends!

Description of Work
Cared for my pets (2 dogs & 4 guinea pigs) for 8 days.

09/05/2014

Trevor S.

Wonderful. Ray and Tracy were professional, caring and very thorough. They came to our house to meet us and our pup in person prior to the reservation to ensure they were fully informed and oriented. They were also nice enough to send us updates with photos upon request while we were away. Plus, they took care of a few things at our home, including mail and package pickup. They even washed our floor and left a hand-written note to greet us upon our return.

Description of Work
Cared for our mountain dog with twice daily visits to feed, water and walk him while we were out of town for five and a half days.

08/30/2014

Wendy M.

Fabulous!!! I've used Awesome Paws several times now and have ALWAYS had a wonderful experience. Very professional and flexible about some lack of planning on our part. I always know who will be visiting and get detailed notes on how the pets were while we were gone. I don't even think of looking for another option.

Description of Work
Provides pet sitting services at my home for 3 dogs and a chinchilla. Feeds, walks, plays and really cares for our zoo.

08/18/2014

Marla F.

They were phenomenal - we communicated via text to let us know all was well !!! They brought in newspapers, turned on lights and even vacuumed the day we were to return. Such nice folks. GREAT COMPANY!

Description of Work
Cared for 2 pets (black lab and chocalate lab) 3-4 times per day for approx 5 days.Fed them, let them out,walked them, played with them, brushed them - they were cared for as if the pets were theirs.

08/11/2014

Janet L.

We were new to the Sugar Land/Richmond area, so I was happy to find a pet care provider with such good reviews on Angie's List. Awesome Pawz lived up to it's good rating. Tracy was very professional and personable at our initial meeting, and I felt comfortable with her taking care of my two cats. I was very happy that she was liked cats. Being capable of tending to a cat's need and actually liking cats are two important differences. When we returned the cats seemed happy, the paper was brought in as requested and the house was as we left it. I would definitely use Awesome Pawz again.

Description of Work
Daily visits for my two cats.

08/04/2014

Robert D.

Working with Awesome Pawz Pet Care was great! I was able to relax becuase I knew they were taking such great care of my three animals (2 dogs & 1 cat). I recieved text updates and pictures throughout the week as they stopped in to care for them. I have already booked them again for the next vacation.

Description of Work
Took amazing care of my three animals while I was out of state.

06/17/2014

Aarti I.

We have three dogs of our own and at the time of service had a fourth dog (helping a friend who had gone overseas). We were going on a much needed vacation and were looking for a pet sitter. A colleague referred him and I also found his company on Angie's List with great reviews. We decided to give them a shot and we are real glad that we did. Ray and Leigh came over to meet us and the dogs. They took down detailed instructions (we had a ton of those). We requested them to let the dogs out at 6:30 AM, feed them and walk them after breakfast, walk them at 5:30 PM, come back to the house at 8:30 pm, spend some time with the dogs and let them out around 9 pm. We also requested they stay the night. They were very punctual and texted us everyday letting us know how the dogs were doing. Leigh stayed three nights and Ray stayed one night. They took care of the plants, took out the trash and left a very clean house for us to come back to. We even had long notes from both Leigh and Ray when we got back detailing their experience which was such a nice gesture. We live in a gated community and when the remote failed Ray even walked from the gate to our house to take care of the dogs. That is going beyond expectations. I will happily recommend them to all my friends. I can now plan future vacations in peace knowing that the dogs will be well cared for. The dogs looked absolutely relaxed and happy when we got back. They indeed provide AWESOME pet care!!

Description of Work
Petting sitting at our house for 5 days while we were out on vacation.

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

03/29/2014

Brett L.

We were very happy with our meeting with Ray and Tracy, so we booked them for an upcoming 2-night getaway that we had scheduled. We were pleased with their services. They sent a couple of text messages while we were gone so that we would know that things were going well. The dogs seemed happy and well taken care of when we returned, and that is always a good sign. We definitely plan to use them again, and based on our experience so far, we would not hesitate recommending them to others!

Description of Work
Our previous pet sitter has left the pet-sitting business, so we were forced to look at other options. We saw that Awesome Pawz had good Angie's List reviews, so we decided to meet with them.

03/17/2014

KATIE S.

They are just awesome! I have met the person that takes care of my dogs. She always leaves really great notes for us and I can tell she has really has been interacting with the dog. They are always available and they have never failed to show up. I have had a great experience with them.

Description of Work
We use them for long term and short term dog sitting in my home. They come by to give my dog a walk, food, and her medication.

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Errands
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Daily dog walks help your dog manage energy levels and keeps them happy and healthy. We schedule pet sitting or dog walking visits for morning, afternoon and/or evening, whether you are home or away on vacation. This service also includes cleaning up behind the pets and other special requests such as retrieving mail, rotating lights and windows coverings, watering plants or taking out the trash. We offer a pet transport service to our existing clients only, as the schedule permits.

Boarding/Kenneling in my home