AMBASSADOR MANAGEMENT GROUP

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

Property Management

Real estate sales, purchase, lease, and management...

Real Estate Agent, specializing in Buyer and Seller representation of residential new construction and pre-owned homes sales in Cypress, Conroe, Hockley, Houston, Katy, Magnolia, Missouri City, Montgomery, Spring, Sugar Land, Tomball, Willis, and The Woodlands, Texas (and other surrounding areas). As a licensed Real Estate Agent and Broker/Owner of Shug Realty Group, I understand the magnitude of your decision to buy or sell a home and value the trust that is placed in me. This is an exciting time and it is important that you partner with a Real Estate Agent who will provide you with important information and guidance that will aid in making sound buying and/or selling decisions. I am devoted to working closely with my clients to identify their unique real estate needs. Whether you are considering buying, selling, or leasing a home, I will provide you with exceptional service and informed guidance throughout the entire process. I bring high energy and enthusiasm to each transaction and welcome the opportunity to put my vast contract negotiations, marketing, sales, staging, and management experience to work for you. Please call me at 832-474-8170 if I can be of assistance. I look forward to representing you! – Connie Shugart, Realtor, Broker/Owner, Shug Realty Group. From Listing to Sold…Helping Buyers and Sellers since 2010! Certifications, Broker, Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE). Legal Notices: Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services: https://members.har.com/mhf/terms/dispBrokerInfo.cfm?sitetype=aws&cid=602927 and Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice: https://www.trec.texas.gov/sites/default/files/pdf-forms/CN%201-2.pdf

11/07/2018

They are wonderful, I've been with them for a few years. One of the best property managers that you can find. They come up to the highest bar. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They manage my rental property.

Category property management

11/06/2018

They take care of you. They make sure you get everything done. They are honest about everything. Price is good. Very law and respectful company. I would recommend them to anyone. All my clients that I sell properties to, I send them to ambassador management.

Description of Work
Been using them since 2006. They manage all my property.

Category property management

Assisting buyers and sellers and managing residential properties for individual landlords

on-site management; apartment, commercial lease and management, community management