A&L Home Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2013

I'm a individual that handles all the work unless I need additional help for certain jobs. sub-contracting will be used in special cases. customer have the option to buy material if they choose. I also accept checks, visa, master card and discover...

Texan Power Washing And Restorations

Samaripa Power Wash Services, LLC

⭐⭐⭐ We work 24/7 for your POWER WASHING AND CLEANING needs! ⭐⭐⭐ We specialize in power washing exterior surfaces, for commercial, and residential. We also provide all types of clean up, sanitizing, construction, janitorial, emergency spill and accident clean up, and general labor. If you have questions, please contact out 24 hour service line at: 832-779-6029

Barrazas Pressure Washing

Barrazas pressure washing focuses on making life easier, efficient, and convenient for our customers. We like to take our time and make sure the customer is satisfied with their wash results. We are experienced in any kind of wash you might need from concrete to wooden patios. Do not hesitate to ask how much it takes to make your house shine again.

02/10/2016

Category pressure washing

04/21/2014

Description of Work
Fence installation and bathroom repair

Category pressure washing

01/29/2013

Alex is honest, hardworking, friendly, dependable and fair. Alex will be straight with you when it comes to a project that may not be his expertise (which I have found to be very few over the years). Alex gets his work done quickly, he does not waste time. He is very efficient and gets in, gets the job done well and then leaves. He is also very concious of the home in which he works and always lea...

Description of Work
A & L Handyman Services has been on my "Favorites" contact list for several years. Alex is the best when it comes to just about any job needed around the house. Just to name a few of the projects that Alex has completed for me: painted rooms, fixed leaks, replaced electrical outlets, hung large pictures and objects on walls, installed T.V.'s, hung curtains, cabinet work and adjustments, built shelves, repaired sheetrock, and created a dog run along the side of our home with crushed granite. In that we also had a rent house for a while in addition to our own home, there has always been plenty to do!

Category handyman service

[removed members name] thank you so much for your positive review. I really enjoy working for your family and look forward to future projects.

◾No project is too small ◾I guarantee all work ◾Same day service available, in some cases ◾Free cost comparison, we beat 'em every time. Why pay more for some franchise company's high overhead, when you can save money and still get the same quality service from me.

natural gas service.