Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc.

Founded 1973 • With Angi since August 2010

633 Lingleville Rd

STEPHENVILLE, TX 76401

Family owned & operated. Financing available....

09/15/2017

VICKY T.

Great job. I got a quick response to a request for an estimate and they worked with me on scheduling the work to fit my schedule. Bryan Quarles and other technicians did a great job. They were friendly, courteous, and efficient. They hauled off the old equipment and cleaned up behind themselves. They made sure that I understood how the system should work and gladly answered all my questions. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Heat pump replacement

10/10/2015

Jim E.

Description of Work
"Mangrum always has a technician/repairman out to our house, which is in a rural area, immediately when we call. They are well-trained, friendly and get the job done efficiently. We never have any anxiety about the quality of people Mangrum sends here. Our history with them goes back over 20 years. They designed and installed the house heat pump system when we built our house."

06/10/2014

Lacy R.

I made a call and the call was returned by the next morning so that was very fast. Their seasonal service is $95 which is pretty high compared to what I have paid in the past. However, with a service contract it is only $80. I signed up for an annual service contract. They arrived that morning and communicated how my a/c was working. Overall, I would use this company again due to the service, but would consider another servicer if something cheaper came along without a service contract being required.

Description of Work
Seasonal check-up.

10/29/2012

TRAVIS C.

went very well

Description of Work
replaced main control board in ac unit, respnded within hour , applied a jumper wire and got ac working until they could go out of town and aquire the part to fix the unit , were back at approx 4pm and fixed the unit

06/22/2012

Tina B.

Description of Work
Asked for an estimate on new package unit with new duct work. Although we got the estimate in April state the price would only be good for 30 days, they honored the price estimated. The crew was professional and personable, explaining exactly what they would be doing and keep us informed of the progress. Would recommend to everyone!! Yes the hot Texas summer will be much cooler this year!!

01/04/2011

Marvin & Cynthia L.

I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I have used them for 15 years to upkeep and replace our systems for both our residence and guest home. They are great about keeping the system running and being reasonable with repairs.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc.

How is Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. overall rated?

Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. open?

Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. is open:

What payment options does Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. provide

Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc.?

No, Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. offer?

Mangrum Air Conditioning Inc. offers the following services: Residential & commercial air conditioning installation and maintenance, duct work cleaning & design.