H & H Skylight Fabricators, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2016

Think outside the box. Unlike many of our competitors, our skylights do not arrive pre-manufactured in a box. Instead, each of our skylights are custom designed and manufactured in-house. We believe that the best skylight is only the best if it is put in correctly. For this reason, our labor is not outsourced. Our trained staff performs all repairs and installations ourselves. By handling all aspects from design to installation, we can best control quality while offering affordable prices....

INNOVATIVE SKYLIGHTS & ATTICS

We are a professional skylight installer and manufacturer with 15 years of experience.

Alpha Remodeling Pros

We are a veteran-owned business. General contractor specializing in general residential remodels, room additions, patio covers, outdoor kitchens, room conversions, and new construction. We are fully insured and our work is warrantied.

JJ Designs and Development

We are a BBB credited General Contractor. A lot of work building work and remodeling work we doe perform ourselves or hire, supevise and oversee great subcontractors we have been working for years. We are a small business, local and almost personal. We offer free, no obligation estimates. We are licensesed, insured and bonded. We accept cash, checks or major credit cards payments.

07/20/2018

Hal L.

Fabulous skylight. First rate customer service. They carefully designed the best skylight for my mother’s house, were available to answer any questions, and went above and beyond on their own time to put a protective tarp until the skylight was ready to install. I give H&H Skylights my highest recommendation!

Description of Work
New Skylight

12/27/2017

Arthur H.

They had to cancel first appointment for installation. But the second appointment got the job done.

Description of Work
Replace skylight

03/13/2017

Judy K.

They were on time and did a great job! Would hire them again!

Description of Work
Had 3 skylights replaced.

12/03/2016

Lizette S.

Garry at H & H was very prompt and affordable. Would highly recommend this contractor. The sun tunnel he installed really lights up our room. .

Description of Work
New installation of sun tunnel in our hallway

11/07/2016

Angie D.

Gary Humble with H&H has installed several skylights for us over the years. He is very knowledgeable, professional and his work is always meticulous. Pricing is also very reasonable. I would highly recommend him and his company to anyone looking for skylight services.

Description of Work
Skylight installation.

11/05/2016

PA D.

The owner of the company, Garry Humble demonstrated his endless knowledge about skylights. It was impressive and comforting to know that the person replacing my skylights had such a vast amount of experience with skylights. H & H Skylights Co., was responsive from day one when I first requested an estimate of repair thru the day actual work was completed. The employees were courteous, timely and professional. After the work was completed, the owner took time to inspect my other two skylights to determine if they were in tact. There was no high sales pressure to spend money unnecessarily, but rather an informative discussion about the current status of my other skylights. H & H Skylights did everything they promised without hesitation in an expedited manner. Because this company was a pleasure to work with, I have refereed two other people, to H & H Skylights, and it is a company that I plan to use again.

Description of Work
This company replaced five skylights in my home.

H & H Skylight Fabricators, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2016

13003 Murphy Rd Suite K1

Stafford, TX 77477

Residential and Commercial Skylight Design, Manufacturing, Installation, and Repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard