Doug Turner Plumbing CO.

Texas: Dental - Optometry - Plumbing - Psychologists - Other
02/28/2023

9945 Mula Rd

Stafford, TX 77477

With over 30 years of plumbing experience, Doug Turner Plumbing Company is a local family-owned and operated full service plumbing company. We offer complete residential and commercial plumbing service and repair, as well as remodeling and new construction work. Our dedicated team of licensed professionals are capable of servicing all your plumbing needs, large or small. Serving the Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford, Fort Bend County and Southwest Houston area since 1987, we are the ones to call when you need help with water heater repairs and replacements, stoppages and drain cleaning, faucets, commodes, disposals, or any other plumbing related issue....

4.2

plumbers (152)drain cleaning (16)water heaters (15)sewer cleaning (8)gas leak repair (3)water softeners (2)drain pipe installation (1)

12/29/2020

Cheryl S.

We had other people we got from Angie's List, and lying about finding some problems in my house so I called Doug Turner Plumbing and they told me that all were things were okay.

Description of Work
He checked for any leaks.

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

08/20/2020

Thomas V.

I called Doug Turner Plumbing Co. to help fix a clog in my washing machine's drain. They were able to come early to address my concern, and was professional throughout the service. Alex did a great job and talked me through each process answering all of my questions. I was always made aware of the cost in services, and I feel I can trust them for any project in the future. Definitely worth giving a call!

Description of Work
Washing Machine Drain Clogged

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

03/13/2020

Jay C.

Terrible service and failed to fix problem causing thousands in damage. Home inspector discovered sprayer leak. Doug Turner plumbing was called to make the repair. They were given the picture showing the water leak but said they couldn't see it. Instead of sealing everything they chose to do nothing. The leak continued and caused a lot of damage. I called immediately when the leak was discovered and they said they don't do warranty work on the weekend. They refused to take responsibility for failing to fix the problem and causing damage. They do not stand behind their work. the warranty is a scam. Do not hire them.

Description of Work
Supposed to repair leak from bathtub sprayer

Cost $355.17

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Review for Doug Turner Plumbing CO. - 9945 Mula Rd, Stafford, TX - 38443708

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We were hired on February 17th by the previous owner of your home prior to your purchase. The owner showed our plumber a picture that was taken by a home inspector that showed what appeared to be either a stain or wet sheetrock under the tub. Upon arrival, our plumber inspected the area in the picture and it was dry. He then filled the tub with water and operated the faucet and hand spray multiple times while the owner was present. At no time did any leak occur and the faucet, hand spray and tub functioned properly. He observed that the hand spray holder that is attached to the tub deck was loose. If water was able to get around the holder during the time the tub was in use, it could leak to the area below. He advised the owner of the situation and recommended that it be sealed. The owner agreed and authorized him to perform the procedure. Afterwards he checked the tub, faucet and hand spray several more times and all components of the system were operating properly. The homeowner paid us for the service. We received a call from you on Sunday March 8th and made a service call on Tuesday March 10th. When our plumber arrived at your home, he ran water in the tub using the faucet and hand spray. The area under the tub was dry. He could not find any leak at the tub. You stated that you had a contractor repair the leak prior to our arrival. I asked you what was leaking and if you had an invoice or paperwork from the contractor that made the repair showing what they found and repaired. You stated the leak was on the hose and that you did not have any paperwork. Both times that our plumber was at the home there was no leak present on the tub faucet, drain or hose. We are always happy to stand behind our work when there is an issue with what we have done for our clients. I’m available to discuss the issue more if you wish, however at this time there is nothing to indicate that either our work was faulty or we have any responsibility in the matter.

05/28/2019

Rayford H S.

I first called on the Saturday morning before the Easter holiday and was connected to the call service. I told them this wasn't an emergency, but explained what I needed to have done, and left my name and number. Monday morning I received a call, again explained what I needed to have done, and a window of time for service was set up for that day. Denny explained what he would do and set to work. It was better than I could have imagined, and he even wrapped some insulation around the pipe. I now have a secure outdoor faucet with no leaking!

Description of Work
Repair leaking and move an outdoor hose, new spigot, and securing it the pipe.

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

05/09/2018

Sriram A.

The representative from the company came on time and inspected the issue. He quickly found the root cause and gave us options to fix them. He was ready to replace the pipe and the dispenser and finished the job neatly without any issues. Also gave us tips on how to maintain the parts. We are happy with the work and will hire them again incase we have a plumbing job to be done.

Description of Work
Leak in the dishwasher back flow pipe

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

03/06/2018

Fred D.

I went online to Angieslist.com and found Doug Turner Plumbing in Stafford. I called around 9:00AM and was told someone could be at our home between 10:00AM and 2:00PM. Denny came to our home around 12:40PM and got right to work. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. He knew exactly what the problem was and how best to resolve it. Although the washer cold water faucet was the only one leaking, the washer hot water faucet and refrigerator faucet were also 27 years old, so he suggested while the water to the house was turned off and he was already at our home, he could replace all three. That sounded like a sensible idea to me. Everything was completed in about 1 hour. I would certainly use their service again and recommend them to a friend. I did get an angieslist discount, but wish they offered a Senior Discount or Military Discount like some other plumbers do.

Description of Work
I was having porcelain tile installed in the kitchen and the cold water faucet to our washer would not shut off the water completely when the washer hose was disconnected. Water was leaking all over the floor.

Work Completed On 03/06/2018

01/10/2018

Wilma D.

Samuel was as professional as all of Doug Turners plumbers have been. We've used Doug Turner for 20 years with all of our plumbing needs and issues.

Description of Work
We had a leak during Harvey and wanted it checked out, along with fixing a running toilet.

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

01/08/2018

Wilma D.

Great work! Doug Turner plumbers always do top quality work, and they reseated and caulked the toilet professionally. It looked much better when they were finished than it did before We've used Doug Turner Plumbing for many years, and are always extremely satisfied with their work. I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Fixing a toilet that wobbled

Work Completed On 01/08/2018

11/14/2017

SUSIE E.

I phoned and they were able to send a plumber within a few hours. Denny explained the possible issues with the water heater. He was able to re-light the pilot light.

Description of Work
One of our water heaters wasn't working (heating) water.

Work Completed On 11/14/2017

11/08/2017

Christi M.

found our leak was not a roof leak but a leak from our tankless water heater. correct diagnosis saved us money

Description of Work
inspection of our house

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Doug Turner Plumbing CO.

How is Doug Turner Plumbing CO. overall rated?

Doug Turner Plumbing CO. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Doug Turner Plumbing CO. open?

Doug Turner Plumbing CO. is open:

What payment options does Doug Turner Plumbing CO. provide

Doug Turner Plumbing CO. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Doug Turner Plumbing CO. offer free estimates?

No, Doug Turner Plumbing CO. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Doug Turner Plumbing CO. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Doug Turner Plumbing CO. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Doug Turner Plumbing CO. offer a senior discount?

No, Doug Turner Plumbing CO. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Doug Turner Plumbing CO. offer emergency services?

Yes, Doug Turner Plumbing CO. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Doug Turner Plumbing CO.?

Yes, Doug Turner Plumbing CO. offers warranties.

What services does Doug Turner Plumbing CO. offer?

Doug Turner Plumbing CO. offers the following services: We are capable of servicing all of your plumbing needs, large or small. Some of our services include: water heater repair and replacement, stoppages and drain cleaning, faucets, commodes, disposals, or any other plumbing related issue. Some of our specialized services include: Gas, water and sewer line replacement, video pipeline inspection, backflow device testing and repair, annual gas testing, slab leaks, shower pan replacement, water heater repairs and replacements, stoppages and drains