BROKERS QUALITY GRASS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

Humble pressure washing

07/21/2015

Broker's staff were always courteous and professional.  They did a thorough job! The office staff; however, were not very organized.  I kept getting billed (over several months) for services for which I'd already paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broker's provided lawn care, including mowing, trimming hedges, flower beds, etc.

CATEGORY lawn service

08/03/2012

I spoke with Dameion on Thursday late afternoon about having a pallet of grass delivered. To my surprise, I was told they could deliver first thing on Friday morning! The grass was delivered at 8 am the next morning and the pallet was placed on the driveway exactly where we needed it to be! The grass is well hydrated and very plush. The driver, Joe P., explained how to care for the grass once it w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery of one pallet of St Augustine grass (sod)

CATEGORY lawn service