Bedrock Rocks

With Angi since May 2010

10130 Cash Rd

Stafford, TX 77477

Hardscape and Landscape materials...

10/07/2020

Chanta R.

We needed some large stones to create a rockscape in our front yard. Chip was so helpful! He showed us a variety of rocks that we were able to use to create the perfect rockscape. We painted Mexican beach pebbles and turned them into flowers. Then we arranged Arizona flagstones to make a dragonfly. We'll definitely shop here in the future. Huge selection of rocks. Great customer service!

Description of Work
Purchase rocks for rockscaping

Category pavers, gravel,home improvement stores

05/21/2020

James O.

They have a great selection of materials and good prices. The employees were very helpful in both selection of materials and loading my trailer. I will definitely use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Purchased flagstone and decomposed granite

Category pavers, gravel

03/30/2016

Alberto L.

Description of Work
They sold us and advise us about the material to use. We did our own Pavers. Very good quality, nice people

Category home improvement stores

03/28/2014

Jennifer S.

Bedrock Rocks was very easy to contact and to work with. They were very convenient. When I went to pick the gravel I wanted, they estimated what quantity I would need and printed a quote. I changed my mind and realized that I needed more than previously quoted so I called them and they made the change on my quote and we directly decided on a delivery date. Three days later (the week end is included) the gravel was delivered on time and I was able to pay them by check. I do recommend them.

Description of Work
Sold and delivered about 900 lbs of pea gravel to my house.

Category home improvement stores,real estate agents

Connie Shugart, Realtor - Shug Realty Group

Real Estate Agent, specializing in Buyer and Seller representation of residential new construction and pre-owned homes sales in Cypress, Conroe, Hockley, Houston, Katy, Magnolia, Missouri City, Montgomery, Spring, Sugar Land, Tomball, Willis, and The Woodlands, Texas (and other surrounding areas). As a licensed Real Estate Agent and Broker/Owner of Shug Realty Group, I understand the magnitude of your decision to buy or sell a home and value the trust that is placed in me. This is an exciting time and it is important that you partner with a Real Estate Agent who will provide you with important information and guidance that will aid in making sound buying and/or selling decisions. I am devoted to working closely with my clients to identify their unique real estate needs. Whether you are considering buying, selling, or leasing a home, I will provide you with exceptional service and informed guidance throughout the entire process. I bring high energy and enthusiasm to each transaction and welcome the opportunity to put my vast contract negotiations, marketing, sales, staging, and management experience to work for you. Please call me at 832-474-8170 if I can be of assistance. I look forward to representing you! – Connie Shugart, Realtor, Broker/Owner, Shug Realty Group. From Listing to Sold…Helping Buyers and Sellers since 2010! Certifications, Broker, Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE). Legal Notices: Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services: https://members.har.com/mhf/terms/dispBrokerInfo.cfm?sitetype=aws&cid=602927 and Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice: https://www.trec.texas.gov/sites/default/files/pdf-forms/CN%201-2.pdf

H&D Brick Repair Masonry Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in masonry and concrete services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by H&D Brick Repair Masonry Services on Angi
    Brick Restoration Inc

BRICK RESTORATION IS OPEN, FULLY OPPERATIONAL, AND READY TO SERVE YOU! During this time of COVID-19, BRI is dedicated to doing our part to maintain the health and safety of our community and their properties. Under the Harris County order of “Stay Home, Work Safe”, residential and commercial masonry repair is considered an essential service to maintain the safety and essential operations of residences or other essential business. Most of our work is outdoors and poses little risk of contact. Expert masonry repair and restoration since 1993. Family owned and operated serving the Greater Houston Area. We offer competitive pricing, a one year warranty on all jobs regardless of size, full liability and workmans comp insurance for your protection, and uniformed employees - not subcontractors. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Brick Restoration Inc on Angi
    Yes, over the phone, with measurments.

We are a material supplier. Wholesale and Retail sales. We service Houston and surrounding areas, with the ability to service State wide, in some cases. No job is to Big or to Small. WE have : Mulches, Gravels, Moss Rock Flagstone, River Rock, Beach Pebbles, Sands, Soils, and Pavers. We also have Professional Installers, that we recommend .