Bedrock Rocks

With Angi since May 2010

Hardscape and Landscape materials...

Connie Shugart, Realtor - Shug Realty Group

Real Estate Agent, specializing in Buyer and Seller representation of residential new construction and pre-owned homes sales in Cypress, Conroe, Hockley, Houston, Katy, Magnolia, Missouri City, Montgomery, Spring, Sugar Land, Tomball, Willis, and The Woodlands, Texas (and other surrounding areas). As a licensed Real Estate Agent and Broker/Owner of Shug Realty Group, I understand the magnitude of your decision to buy or sell a home and value the trust that is placed in me. This is an exciting time and it is important that you partner with a Real Estate Agent who will provide you with important information and guidance that will aid in making sound buying and/or selling decisions. I am devoted to working closely with my clients to identify their unique real estate needs. Whether you are considering buying, selling, or leasing a home, I will provide you with exceptional service and informed guidance throughout the entire process. I bring high energy and enthusiasm to each transaction and welcome the opportunity to put my vast contract negotiations, marketing, sales, staging, and management experience to work for you. Please call me at 832-474-8170 if I can be of assistance. I look forward to representing you! – Connie Shugart, Realtor, Broker/Owner, Shug Realty Group. From Listing to Sold…Helping Buyers and Sellers since 2010! Certifications, Broker, Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE). Legal Notices: Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services: https://members.har.com/mhf/terms/dispBrokerInfo.cfm?sitetype=aws&cid=602927 and Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice: https://www.trec.texas.gov/sites/default/files/pdf-forms/CN%201-2.pdf

Houston Landscape Pros

Houston Landscape Pros is a local Houston landscaping, home improvement company. Transforming your outdoor living space is our specialty! We are affordable and experienced. All our jobs are quoted in writing and will not change in the middle of our job. Yes, we guarantee our work in writing. Affordable and fully Insured. Our landscaping crews services Southwest Houston, Katy, Richmond, Sugar Land and Missouri City, Texas. We do full landscape designs for front and back yard, irrigation installations (Texas licensed), landscape drainage and maintenance, including French drain, catch basin and sump pump installation. For larger projects we will travel to all Houston suburbs or surrounding cities.

ZODEGA-TIS

ZODEGA-TIS serves clients that require the highest standards in our industry. We build our reputation one project at a time through knowledge, hard work, integrity, strong communication, attention to detail, sustainable results, and by providing value-based solutions to discerning homeowners, real estate developers, landscape architects, construction contractors, property managers and HOAs. Water conservation and the conscientious use of sustainable resources and practices are a primary objective for our company and it shows in everything we do. Our focus on sustainability, innovation, unrivaled customer service and detail oriented employees backed by state of the art technology makes ZODEGA-TIS one of the most successful landscape companies in the region. Book a free consultation with one of our experienced designers or estimators by calling or emailing today.

10/07/2020

We needed some large stones to create a rockscape in our front yard. Chip was so helpful! He showed us a variety of rocks that we were able to use to create the perfect rockscape. We painted Mexican beach pebbles and turned them into flowers. Then we arranged Arizona flagstones to make a dragonfly. We'll definitely shop here in the future. Huge selection of rocks. Great customer service!

Description of Work
Purchase rocks for rockscaping

Category pavers, gravel,home improvement stores

05/21/2020

They have a great selection of materials and good prices. The employees were very helpful in both selection of materials and loading my trailer. I will definitely use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Purchased flagstone and decomposed granite

Category pavers, gravel

03/30/2016

Description of Work
They sold us and advise us about the material to use. We did our own Pavers. Very good quality, nice people

Category home improvement stores

03/28/2014

Bedrock Rocks was very easy to contact and to work with. They were very convenient. When I went to pick the gravel I wanted, they estimated what quantity I would need and printed a quote. I changed my mind and realized that I needed more than previously quoted so I called them and they made the change on my quote and we directly decided on a delivery date. Three days later (the week end is include...

Description of Work
Sold and delivered about 900 lbs of pea gravel to my house.

Category home improvement stores,real estate agents

We are a material supplier. Wholesale and Retail sales. We service Houston and surrounding areas, with the ability to service State wide, in some cases. No job is to Big or to Small. WE have : Mulches, Gravels, Moss Rock Flagstone, River Rock, Beach Pebbles, Sands, Soils, and Pavers. We also have Professional Installers, that we recommend .

Yes, over the phone, with measurments.