Window Genie of North Houston

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2015

Locally owned and operated franchise. Window Genie was founded in 1994 and has been servicing customers loyally ever since....

Molina Landscaping

PLS Pressure Wash

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/12/2019

Great quality of work, timeliness, pricing, and overall customer satisfaction. This is my 5th year of services from Window Genie. I will continue to utilize and recommend their services!

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, garage, out buildings & all concrete areas. Clean exterior windows, gutters & roof of home

03/15/2018

Great job as always. I've been using Window Genie for 4 years and their crews are "top-notch"! They arrived on schedule, were here all day, were courteous & professional and left the job site spotless. All work was performed as requested - and no "call-backs" were needed. I will continue to utilize & recommend Window Genie of North Houston.

Description of Work
Window & gutter cleaning. Power washing house & out buildings, and all concrete driveway & sidewalk surfaces

07/26/2017

Guys that performed work were kind and professional! However my windows do have streaks that look worse than before they were cleaned.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the house, driveway and sidewalk. Cleaned interior & exterior windows.

Category window cleaning

04/10/2017

They did a great job!

Description of Work
They cleaned 10 windows

Category window cleaning

03/03/2017

Andy's team did an outstanding job - as usual! I have used Window Genie of North Houston for several years and their crews always do an excellent job of addressing all my spring cleanup requirements. They are timely, courteous, professional & meet all my expectations. I will continue to utilize their services in the future and always recommend them to my friends & neighbors.

Description of Work
Services provided: power wash all concrete areas power wash all outside home painted surfaces clean out gutters & downspouts clean all exterior windows

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Window Genie of North Houston is the national leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, professional pressure washing services and gutter cleaning. We are fully insured, licensed and ready to provide you with our industry leading standards in professionalism and quality. Call today for a free estimate and put the Genie to work in your home!

Check, Visa, MasterCard